Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2422000 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MizMyColi(f): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2015
cheesy
Lero15:

Lols. Crush mode re-activated grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 12:20am On Aug 30, 2015
naanxie:

Prince don vex o!!! So tey u no punctuate your sentence!
Lol. Calm down. it's merely a discussion!
Hahaha,...I no sabi vex oh, me that have natural N2O in my system.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 30, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Beautiful one.
@ your last sentence, I'd be very pissed and angry....but in truth, I'd forgive if she's willing to say sorry and learn from her mistakes.

Hmm... That's a first!

I pray God gives u ur heart desires

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 12:23am On Aug 30, 2015
beau49:

shocked shocked shocked for real?! You'd forgive cheating?!

This is a first both on NL and in real life.....Wow!
Yes I will. I'd be pissed but in a few weeks or months depending on her speed of repentance, I'd definitely forgive for real.

What if the tables were turned? Will I expect her to forgive me if I'm truly repentant? Ofcourse!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 30, 2015
Prinzofparis:
Hahaha,...I no sabi vex oh, me that have natural N2O in my system.
Ok sir. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 12:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Yes I will. I'd be pissed but in a few weeks or months depending on her speed of repentance, I'd definitely forgive for real.

What if the tables were turned? Will I expect her to forgive me if I'm truly repentant? Ofcourse!

Now am blown away......lol

Ok....I am endorsing you as 'Husband Material'(whatever that means) gringringrin

Jokes aside I admire that and I hope I get your level of understanding/tolerance especially concerning this issue. Because I can't bear the thought of my hubby with another lady shocked Things might never be the same again after that.*yes I am jealous like that* lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by blesseenE: 4:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Lero15:

Oya ooo...
Qualifications :
-must know how to cook variety of food. Me like food grin
-must be cute. Yes, I ain't bad either
-must have a good sense of humor. Cos I can be really funny sometimes
-must like music/ be ready to learn. I'm an instrumentalist and singer. So you must help my ministry grin
-must like kids undecided
-Christian. Yes, u must helep me fire those winches that have refused to lemme alone angry
-not necessarily working class, but must have good ambition-career wise
Erm... Etc. grin

Apply within. cheesy
hmmm... I believe guys should be the ones applying ni
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by blesseenE: 4:49am On Aug 30, 2015
Jamean:

A FAITHFUL MAN WHO CAN FIND?
Yeah u on point, is part of shying away from their responsibilities/traditional roles.

Thing is, when we find the vitreous ladies and Faithful men, we should do well to keep them.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Shift jare!!!
You just paint urhobo men with black mon ami paint on social media where if people google 'marry urhobo men', they will arrive at your comment!!...

Just lemme oh.

Yes. People need to be informed tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Prinzofparis:

I will take this with a pinch of salt.

@ what if the tables were turned... You know the double standards that exists in this part of the world. most men don't look for true repentance, they actually want the situation to be reversed that it never happened. So they torture her.

When a wife cheats it's the ego of the husband that is majorly affected, when a man does it's the confidence she has in her husband that is affected.

That said, you can't conclude until you are in that shoe.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 30, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Lol, I've earned it by Marrying her!!!...and not the other way round. This automatically makes me her husband and her head. Yes this automatically makes me do the aforementioned- When I do these things, its not because I want her submission, its simply because I am her husband and I must be her Shield and strength, she must feel safest in my arms.

A man shouldn't be a good husband because he wants his wife to be submissive. Being a 'true husband' alone is enough to make a woman's world glow. You do all that is required of a husband because that is your role...not because you want her to be a good wife in return. If she misbehaves, Remain a good husband!,..you will receive your own reward.
Morning sir! happy Sunday... go to church ooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 7:30am On Aug 30, 2015
beau49:

Now am blown away......lol

Ok....I am endorsing you as 'Husband Material'(whatever that means) gringringrin

Jokes aside I admire that and I hope I get your level of understanding/tolerance especially concerning this issue. Because I can't bear the thought of my hubby with another lady shocked Things might never be the same again after that.*yes I am jealous like that* lol

Yes I can't bear the thought either. What has been known can't be unknown.

I can't assure myself what I will do.

@ his level of tolerance. Let's face reality, when a wife cheats the in-laws carry it on their head like bag of rice custom officers seize and most times they influence the decision of the husband.

When it is the man that cheats the same people try to cover it up and even blame you for everything. Especially those tribes with female infidelity taboo.

Anyway, what is my own sef. Iz not like I want to marry him undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Lero15:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are leading already. grin

You, yes you angry

E clear say na another thing carry you come here.
So if I dinor mention mizmy.coli will you have started all your whining.

Oshaaro o!

BTW... the way girls borrow things in this place is na wa o! shocked
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Hmmmm codename quotes Princeofparis....off to check my bank account if there's activity.

Lol.

You have been good init?

Yea I've been good but I can't understand the bolded
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2015
So una dey here yesterday dey do night vigil wen I dey sleep nd I woke up with about 5 pages to catch up on
Anyway I like the way the whole thing ended specially with Lero15 setting the ball rolling and Nancy nd princeofpariz mingling lipsrsealed

Lero15,you're an instrumentalist.....hmmmm.... wink cool

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2015
Jamean:

You deserve an all expenses paid date from me, for this

Date,venue and Time ASAP!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Page 559 embarassed chai!too lazy to go through all the posts cry

Prinzofparis I had April9, 2016 in mind a long time ago but Lero15 refused my proposal cry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2015
naanxie:

*clears throat*

It is a CHATROOM. There are different threads for vacancies in this section of NL, visit those. Vacancies are not posted here so often. So madam, do the needful.

Good morning everyone! smiley

Everyone on this thread be acting like na them carry boko haram issue for head undecided

I insists its a Job and vacancy thread section.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2015
cc150615:

Date,venue and Time ASAP!

150615 Radisson Blu 6pm

See you there wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateyvikky:

I insists its a Job and vacancy thread section.
Your bizwazz madam! Keep waiting for vacancies here then, u go wait tire!
Happy Sunday! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Jamean:

Yes I can't bear the thought either. What has been known can't be unknown.

I can't assure myself what I will do.

@ his level of tolerance. Let's face reality, when a wife cheats the in-laws carry it on their head like bag of rice custom officers seize and most times they influence the decision of the husband.

When it is the man that cheats the same people try to cover it up and even blame you for everything. Especially those tribes with female infidelity taboo.

Anyway, what is my own sef. Iz not like I want to marry him undecided

Hmmm, u are very correct. Most times, men can't wrap their head around the fact that their wife cheated,they find it really hard to forgive.

When a man cheats, they say it's his nature but when a woman does, hmmmm..... But then again, I guess that's what makes us different, the way we are wired.

I think I can forgive my partner if he cheats, it would take a lot of effort tho.

To each his/ her own! cheesy

Good morning and happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2015
cc150615:
So una dey here yesterday dey do night vigil wen I dey sleep nd I woke up with about 5 pages to catch up on
Anyway I like the way the whole thing ended specially with Lero15 setting the ball rolling and Nancy nd princeofpariz mingling lipsrsealed

Lero15,you're an instrumentalist.....hmmmm.... wink cool

It is an interactive room cheesy grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ilori1930(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Jamean:

I hope you are also working on yourself to be husband material by that date too if not no show for you tongue
Sure I am working on that. Trust you are working on yourself too? #IfFitBeYou oooo wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ilori1930(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2015
Jamean:
Hello naanxie smiley

Pleased to meet you, I am the matron of this cabal

Singlefade25 be viewing and reading comments

Nice one guys. Different views and propositions, the spice of life.

Some one on here will receive an overwhelming great miracle this week. Can I hear Amen. Don't forget to testify here and settle the elders.

Ilori1930 congrats on your new job even if I didn't hear real time.

Again, we move up

Xoxo...

Yours Mej'
Aww! Thanks ma'am.... Please forgive my failure to break the news on time

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jamean:

150615 Radisson Blu 6pm

See you there wink

Radisson Blu on point but dt date tho angry
Is it in our next world?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by XtraSmooth404: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
eipreel:

angry
Na like this we go dey? undecided angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
cc150615:

Radisson Blu on point but dt date tho angry
Is it in our next world?

Hahaha cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
ilori1930:

Aww! Thanks ma'am.... Please forgive my failure to break the news on time

I won't forgive you angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
ilori1930:

Sure I am working on that. Trust you are working on yourself too? #IfFitBeYou oooo wink

No, I am not working on myself cry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
naanxie:

Hmmm, u are very correct. Most times, men can't wrap their head around the fact that their wife cheated,they find it really hard to forgive.

When a man cheats, they say it's his nature but when a woman does, hmmmm..... But then again, I guess that's what makes us different, the way we are wired.

I think I can forgive my partner if he cheats, it would take a lot of effort tho.

To each his/ her own! cheesy

Good morning and happy Sunday

Happy Sunday bae. Have a wonderful week.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jamean:

No, I am not working on myself cry

Iffa hear undecided angry tongue

Over ready dey worry you sef
smiley smiley

Happy day of the sun.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.