Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2419505 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Prinzofparis:

When talking to women?
Make I no fear? Abeg oh....

gringrin

All this head and tail,feminism when una dey shout up and down so when better love grip una eh,una no go even know wetin them mean.

I believe when there is understanding a lot of things would be easier.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
naanxie:

Hmmm. You just shed new light to this. I think I understand better now.

But what if these women were given equal opportunities to do these things, you think they won't excel? And I believe some women are actually the 'men' in their homes, they don't look up to anyone, do they now derserve the equality rights??

Btw, why do you use 'AF' in place of 'OF'?? Are you Ghanian? cheesy

How nice you understand better!

We both know there is a limit to what women have tha capacity to do, that's why they're women - 'little' (form) of a man (my definition tho) grin.. . No doubt, 'some' af 'em are strong, but 'most' af them aint . So, what're we saying ?

You said it all ; ' Some' women not ' Most' women ... Some men shouldn't answer for man afterall lol...

Lols , I'm no ghanian iam Nigerian (full time) ... I just like writing what I speak sha wink smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Lol, I've been trying not to be serious about this issue, but it seems you want me to put out my honest view point. I love the way you write so I will be SERIOUS just this once grin

*still smiling/laughing in bed and I dunno why*

OK.

Firstly, I am a Nigeria, a proud one at that. I have lived out and I've also lived here. I don't think I will ever change my nationality, even if I'm in Qatar, I will still be a Nigeria. I must not conform to the norms of the west because I am in the west. If it doesn't favour me, I'd just remain single.

Now about Feminism, I don't hate feminists, there are guys who love such women and want to have them as wife. Me I don't want to have a feminist as wife. Reason: I am the head of my Family, my wife and I are not equal, I am her head, I am her king, I am her superior, I am her husband.......I love her more than anything else, hence I give her my all. In doing this she has control over everything including my mind. In decision making, in running of the home, in child welfare, in everything, I would seek her counsel. After we have shared ideas, if I still insist on my decision, she should respect that without trying to be equal because we are not equal!!!
Its not about Ego or tradition or what have you, its just following simple bible principles (Yes I am a christian).

Summarily, in my view, Maybe man and woman in general are equal- but HUSBAND AND WIFE ARE NOT EQUAL the husband is head and the wife is second in command.

Shikena.

Lol.....grin

*wear bullet proof and Helmet*
*Takes Cover*

You forgot to add that you are Urhobo man grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
beau49:

Characteristics of some with a low IQ please?

I keep hearing low iQ but I am yet to get an understanding of how people with such behave.

Oya start listing your time starts now.....!grintongue

Ok, my first relationship back then in Uniben, #200L.

I dated this girl studying Accounting while I was in the Sciences. She lived in the doctors Quaters while I lived off campus opposite the school. Over time she moved into my place and abandoned her apartment. It affected my studies and when I tried explaining to her that it wasn't cool as it was affecting my GP, HER LOW IQ took charge!!!...I Heard things like the following:
- Am I the reason you can't read?
- you are not the only one whose GP is dropping in your department
- Other girls live with their BF
- You want to be free so you can carry other girls
- I don't want you to be lonely etc etc.

That's when I knew I was in for real igbe. GP dropped so I had to end it. Since then, I avoided ladies who think with their armpits.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jamean:

A FAITHFUL MAN WHO CAN FIND?

Lmao cheesycheesycheesy

Good question!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Lol, I've been trying not to be serious about this issue, but it seems you want me to put out my honest view point. I love the way you write so I will be SERIOUS just this once grin

*still smiling/laughing in bed and I dunno why*

OK.

Firstly, I am a Nigeria, a proud one at that. I have lived out and I've also lived here. I don't think I will ever change my nationality, even if I'm in Qatar, I will still be a Nigeria. I must not conform to the norms of the west because I am in the west. If it doesn't favour me, I'd just remain single.

Now about Feminism, I don't hate feminists, there are guys who love such women and want to have them as wife. Me I don't want to have a feminist as wife. Reason: I am the head of my Family, my wife and I are not equal, I am her head, I am her king, I am her superior, I am her husband.......I love her more than anything else, hence I give her my all. In doing this she has control over everything including my mind. In decision making, in running of the home, in child welfare, in everything, I would seek her counsel. After we have shared ideas, if I still insist on my decision, she should respect that without trying to be equal because we are not equal!!!
Its not about Ego or tradition or what have you, its just following simple bible principles (Yes I am a christian).

Summarily, in my view, Maybe man and woman in general are equal- but HUSBAND AND WIFE ARE NOT EQUAL the husband is head and the wife is second in command.

Shikena.

Lol.....grin

*wear bullet proof and Helmet*
*Takes Cover*

Lol, no take cover yet o. lo

I just needed to understand this issue, I'm not taking it serious smiley But basically, whatever rocks your boat huh?

Maybe man and woman in general are equal- but HUSBAND AND WIFE ARE NOT EQUAL - I totally agree with this.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lero15:

Oya ooo...
Qualifications :
-must know how to cook variety of food. Me like food grin
-must be cute. Yes, I ain't bad either
-must have a good sense of humor. Cos I can be really funny sometimes
-must like music/ be ready to learn. I'm an instrumentalist and singer. So you must help my ministry grin
-must like kids undecided
-Christian. Yes, u must helep me fire those winches that have refused to lemme alone angry
-not necessarily working class, but must have good ambition-career wise
Erm... Etc. grin

Apply within. cheesy

I am interested o grin
Which date is the interview or audition ?

You no mention salary undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hollabesea:
yes,to love ,care and protect not to turn d marriage into a military dictatorship
Naaa, more like a president and his vice...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
naanxie:

Been ok, tnx. You??
Tired
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
naanxie:

Lol, I swear you are unrepentant! lol
But she is right tho.
Hehehe ofcourse she is
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jamean:

Is he Urhobo? No wonder! !! He too like this head and tail thingy.....Their wives even kneel to serve them food lipsrsealed

Good night everyone, nice chatting here, been a while.... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hollabesea:
if na dry season nko grin embarassed tongue
The rain go sha fall ni...lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
tolutweety:

AND HE SETS IT ROLLING.....

Where are the beauties on this thread?
Enough of the talks,
Its time to apply.

cc : mzmycoli,jamean,blesseenE,hollabesea,naanxie,eipreel,beau49 et al

Hehehe tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Naaa, more like a president and his vice...
that way,u ll still prove seniority tongue why not earn it by the aforementioned wink

don't prove,earn tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Ok, my first relationship back then in Uniben, #200L.

I dated this girl studying Accounting while I was in the Sciences. She lived in the doctors Quaters while I lived off campus opposite the school. Over time she moved into my place and abandoned her apartment. It affected my studies and when I tried explaining to her that it wasn't cool as it was affecting my GP, HER LOW IQ took charge!!!...I Heard things like the following:
- Am I the reason you can't read?
- you are not the only one whose GP is dropping in your department
- Other girls live with their BF
- You want to be free so you can carry other girls
- I don't want you to be lonely etc etc.

That's when I knew I was in for real igbe. GP dropped so I had to end it. Since then, I avoided ladies who think with their armpits.

@bold mehn! You've got no chill cheesy

Alright,now I understand.....lol

*you are not the only one whose GP is dropping in your department*

For the above statement alone she deserve better knock.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Prinzofparis:
Hehehe ofcourse she is
cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

How nice you understand better!

We both know there is a limit to what women have tha capacity to do, that's why they're women - 'little' (form) of a man (my definition tho) grin.. . No doubt, 'some' af 'em are strong, but 'most' af them aint . So, what're we saying ?

You said it all ; ' Some' women not ' Most' women ... Some men shouldn't answer for man afterall lol...

Lols , I'm no ghanian iam Nigerian (full time) ... I just like writing what I speak sha wink smiley

True, there is a limit. I understand better now.

Oh really? So you speak tha way all af tha time? cheesy smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
beau49:

gringrin

All this head and tail,feminism when una dey shout up and down so when better love grip una eh,una no go even know wetin them mean.

I believe when there is understanding a lot of things would be easier.
cheesy seconded!!!

In marriage tho, its more than just love!!!....its a lot deeper than love. There's nothing more frightening and nerve wrecking to me in this life than a 'broken home'.....I pray never to have a child that will go through that.

I can sell my kidney to keep my home as one!!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
beau49:

@bold mehn! You've got no chill cheesy

Alright,now I understand.....lol
*you are not the only one whose GP is dropping in your department*

For the above statement alone she deserve better knock.
Better knock o! Which Kain talk be that?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jamean:

Hahaha omote na!!!! Jo ma wo tor!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
naanxie:

Lol, no take cover yet o. lo

I just needed to understand this issue, I'm not taking it serious smiley But basically, whatever rocks your boat huh?

Maybe man and woman in general are equal- but HUSBAND AND WIFE ARE NOT EQUAL - I totally agree with this.

grin Oya enter my boat, now we can row together
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
kiss kiss

It's brotherly loffgrin

cheesy
kiss kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Is he Urhobo? No wonder! !! He too like this head and tail thingy.....Their wives even kneel to serve them food lipsrsealed

I dey tell you.. I know the rolling where I come from so I wasn't surprised at his view points. If I will choose a husband, it will be my last tribe of choice despite my roots.

There are still cool ones though
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Prinzofparis:

The lady called Eipreel should fit right in.

#150K consultancy fee!!! Request account details.

150k lohun lohun. shocked

I'm my own HR. No, thanks. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MizMyColi(f): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lero15:

cheesy
kiss kiss

When I came on this thread.
A part of me actually felt missing/missed.

Life happenedsmiley

How is you Sir?
Bawo ni ise?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jamean:

And you had to re mention me too angry

I don't know why I even re mention you undecided

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Prinzofparis:

cheesy seconded!!!

In marriage tho, its more than just love!!!....its a lot deeper than love. There's nothing more frightening and nerve wrecking to me in this life than a 'broken home'.....I pray never to have a child that will go through that.

I can sell my kidney to keep my home as one!!!!

You don't need to sell your kidney, selling your pride and traditional views is key
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Prinzofparis:

grin Oya enter my boat, now we can row together
Gladly monsieur!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
MarvellousGod:

Lol, unapologetically Urhobo.

So wrong to generalize tho....

I wouldn't want my wife to kneel while serving me food. Infact we most likely will leave the kitchen to the dining together as we would cook together most times. But if the wife of a chief in Delta kneels down to serve her husband food and she loves doing that, its a beautiful sight to behold.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Hahaha omote na!!!! Jo ma wo tor!!!

Nor warn me tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
beau49:

APPLYING FOR THE POSITION OF LERO15'S WIFE.

must know how to cook variety of food. Me like food grin
*If you consider indomie good food....I gorrit grin*

-must be cute. Yes, I ain't bad either

*Am cute for days,just ask around.*

-must have a good sense of humor. Cos I can be really funny sometimes

*sweedy don't even start with me cheesy*

-must like music/ be ready to learn. I'm an instrumentalist and singer. So you must help my ministry grin

*i play the piano,guitar,drums and flute really well......yea!in my dreams*

-must like kids undecided

*kids?yours or mine?

-Christian. Yes, u must helep me fire those winches that have refused to lemme alone angry

*plix every man for himself o,if I fire yours who go fire mine assuming I have in the first place*

-not necessarily working class, but must have good ambition-career wise
Erm... Etc.

*if you consider ekaette ambitious,then we are good*

So when will I get feedback.....gringrin.
wow kiss

Dear Beau49,

Your application is being reviewed

Indomie angry
yes, our kids.
As you fire my winches, I fire yours wink

Thanks for choosing Lero.

Regards
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
naanxie:

True, there is a limit. I understand better now.

Oh really? So you speak tha way all af tha time? cheesy smiley

Lols , I caught you stealing my style... I will pretend I dint sha grin

No , most af tha tym wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.