Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2419178 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
tolutweety:

And we just spoke! cool

Chei... shocked shocked
See correct voice, grin cheesy
Ladies,if you don't pm him right now...you are missing grin grin grin grin grin
na voice we wan chop undecided embarassed tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Nice analogy, until I'm in that situation, I really can't say.

Judging from past experiences tho, I keep such girls as 'just friends', no matter the greenlight, we stay as just friends. Its worked out pretty well for me.

Yeah! Just friends... You friend zone them and end up missing your wife because of wrong assertions. You really need to renew your mind.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
tolutweety:

Not wanted joining in the conversation, but the low IQ thing caught my interest. sad sad
Heck ! It's appalling. cry undecided
Really can't stand them for long. undecided

Characteristics of some with a low IQ please?

I keep hearing low iQ but I am yet to get an understanding of how people with such behave.

Oya start listing your time starts now.....!grintongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
beau49:

APPLYING FOR THE POSITION OF LERO15'S WIFE.

must know how to cook variety of food. Me like food grin
*If you consider indomie good food....I gorrit grin*

-must be cute. Yes, I ain't bad either

*Am cute for days,just ask around.*

-must have a good sense of humor. Cos I can be really funny sometimes

*sweedy don't even start with me cheesy*

-must like music/ be ready to learn. I'm an instrumentalist and singer. So you must help my ministry grin

*i play the piano,guitar,drums and flute really well......yea!in my dreams*

-must like kids undecided

*kids?yours or mine?

-Christian. Yes, u must helep me fire those winches that have refused to lemme alone angry

*plix every man for himself o,if I fire yours who go fire mine assuming I have in the first place*

-not necessarily working class, but must have good ambition-career wise
Erm... Etc.

*if you consider ekaette ambitious,then we are good*

So when will I get feedback.....gringrin.
Thank you ma'am.

Lero15:
1 application received ! * start the processing,lol*

Others are on the way. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
ilori1930:

Interesting discussion you guys have got here. To whom it may concern, I have just activated my searchlight for a wife material too. #Vision 2017 smiley

I hope you are also working on yourself to be husband material by that date too if not no show for you tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
cutetonye009:

Lol..
Yeah, low IQ can really be irritating. But the thing is life is not fair.
The ugly ones are usually the humble and intelligent ones....
Lol na lie oh.....

I met her at a company's assessment centre, she works with Shell, she has a first class from a UK uni,..she's dayuuuuum beautiful, I mean she's super gorgeous - so far she seems like everything I'd want in a woman, she's great in the kitchen and other parts of the house grin, she's clean, respectful, social, intelligent,...sadly she's rich!!...and I've only known her for a few months (she might be acting a script)...

If she's not acting out a script then meeeeeeeeeeehn, I want to marrrrrrrry!!!!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
cutetonye009:
Lero, please send this girl a success mail ASAP.

Thank you sir cheesygrin

How you doing?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley
I remember those days when I used to be so keen on discussing issues like the one on blast here.

I was somehow convinced that I could get everyone to think like me and approach love and allied issues with a level of innocence/giving the other the benefit of a doubt.

*deep sigh*smiley

I wanted to convince the world that we didn't have to be intimate with people before we could show them love and kindness. I wanted everyone to adopt my mantra of learning to be better for self and humanity....

That didn't pan out so well, as I made more enemies. Somehow, folks misconstrued the true intentions of my heart and labelled me unprintable names, I did a recon.

It was then I realized that I can't win them all.
That people will always find excuses to justify their inertness and inactions, even if that meant projecting their insecurities and failures on others, instead of tackling them head on.

I moved on.
I lost the flair to convince people on the importance of loving and acceptance of everyone no matter where they're at.
The problem is that we expect everyone to fall in line with our ways. We want that girl to understand us completely...she must be the perfect fit on arrival.
All of a sudden, we see no need to accommodate the weaknesses of others...their insecurities, aloofness, neediness, and what not.

*sigh again*
smiley

Well, so far, so good.
I really don't know if it's a good thing that I don't care as such anymore about these issues. That's chiefly because I believe that those who are determined to get it right, irrespective of how far they are from the path of right and truth will get it right - as long as they have sincerity of purpose. I reckon that this is life...the more we live, the more we learn.

We should just live and let live.
In the fullness of time, that which our heart so desireth, we shall have....then you just might as well look back on this time and find that the debate in question, the need to heap the blame on a particular gender isn't/wasn't so necessary.

Shalom Sweetieskiss

We just heard from an authority smiley
*Doffs hat*

... Adannaya; of life and of love

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
tolutweety:
Thank you ma'am.
Lero15: 1 application received ! * start the processing,lol*
Others are on the way. cool cool

gringringrin
Thank you sir,I look forward to a favourable reply.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

#I really want to understand why it scares you guys
Madam , the concept af feminism being one that advocates for EQUALITY won't work in a setting where the RESPONSIBILITIES are majorly carried on by tha Man. If equality can be redefined to mean that the woman will be sharing responsibilities exactly 50/50 with the male, then this concept is a welcomed one. Besides, Its complete cheat and we will always kick against it !
What do I mean RESPONSIBILITY?
It is when men still;
dominate in odd n risky jobs- mechanic, carpentry, mining etc , treat women like they're fragile beings; rare gems for that matter, still pay bride price, still answers 'Father', still answers as the head of the family .... and infact as long as the rule that men shouldn't wrestle with women still stands and courtesy still demands 'ladies first' ...
It is when I carry the most af the load when: paying the house rent, Paying the school fees, Providing the food
It is when she expects me to man up and stand in defense of the family
It is when she expects me to be her man at night ....

If she continues to look up to me to do most af these things, If she doesn't wax up enough to share 'equally' all af these responsibilities, Feminist, that 'equality' you want will continue to be mere mirror image; a mirage . You won't live it cos you aint entitled to it, you don't deserve it. If you want it so bad then you should be ready to pay....

So, sister it's not like we are scared, just that you won't get what you don't deserve.... Mind you; life's not fair, fair is something we created .

Have a good day!

Hmmm. You just shed new light to this. I think I understand better now.

But what if these women were given equal opportunities to do these things, you think they won't excel? And I believe some women are actually the 'men' in their homes, they don't look up to anyone, do they now derserve the equality rights??

Btw, why do you use 'AF' in place of 'OF'?? Are you Ghanian? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
davide470:
I like the bolded..

Am good dear. Hope your day wasn't stressful.?

.. And if it was stressful what can you do about it angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MizMyColi(f): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jamean:

We just heard from an authority smiley
*Doffs hat*

... Adannaya; of life and of love

I reeled in the emboldened for a moment.

Thankssmiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hollabesea:
We have the same vision shocked

Planning committee commences duty
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
davide470:
Awww.. Oya, take an e-hug...!
Well received! smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
naanxie:

Hmmm. You just shed new light to this. I think I understand better now.

But what if these women were given equal opportunities to do these things, you think they won't excel? And I believe some women are actually the 'men' in their homes, they don't look up to anyone, do they now derserve the equality rights??

Btw, why do you use 'AF' in place of 'OF'?? Are you Ghanian? cheesy
Women were nt made for d same purpose as men...remember! whr purpose is nt known,abuse is inevitable
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hollabesea:
God created men and women to dominate the earth ,not to dominate one another...
Yes,the Man is d foundation and Leader of the home, but he was called to Love ,Care, Protect, Teach and cater for his wife .Yes! you(men) were born with a power but do not abuse it on her,wen u abuse ur power ,you no longer av legitimate authority.
As a good leader,think of loving, guiding and inspiring your wife more than ruling over her.

Women/Ladies feed your husband's need for leadership with respect.!!!

Great one here!!!! Kudos!!!

But the man still be LEADER or HEAD sha.....na this part concern me for now.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jamean:

Planning committee commences duty
wink kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
Prinzofparis:

yes,to love ,care and protect not to turn d marriage into a military dictatorship

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MizMyColi(f): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hello guys...
Please check out this thread.

It's a journal I made to detail my lesson on this book by Eckhart Tolle - The power of now.
Personally, I have been reading the book very very slowly because of the life transforming nuggets.

I believe it can help someone too https://www.nairaland.com/2500091/power-now-eckhart-tolle-book

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
wroskian:
Gbam!!! Oya take one trailer of seven-up for this ...
lol. Seven up? Haba!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
......all of a sudden the chatroom came alive.....

Its all nicesmiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by megawax8: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
kiss kiss

It's brotherly loffgrin
angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
wroskian:

Nancy, a feminist fights for and supports equality of women with men. At the risk of sounding traditional, i'm saying women tend to domesticate this issue of feminism to the detriments of their homes. A wise lady would know how to press the right buttons to make her hubby consider her views on certain household issues and not turn it into an argument - what i mean by claiming rights.

Ok, noted. I understand your point of view. Traditions.

Sabrwahaqqo's point of view I think is the most logical and I totaly understand better now. smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
tolutweety:

And we just spoke! cool

Chei... shocked shocked
See correct voice, grin cheesy
Ladies,if you don't pm him right now...you are missing grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahaha this guy, if I catch you ehn!!!...lol...was great talking to you bro.... Great start to great great things!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
beau49:
......all of a sudden the chatroom came alive.....

Its all nicesmiley
Thanks to everyone that raised that topic smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
beau49:

This is hilarious gringrin You dey fear? Hahahahaha....oh my days!
When talking to women? Make I no fear? Abeg oh....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Lol, I swear you are unrepentant! lol

But she is right tho.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hollabesea:
Women were nt made for d same purpose as men...remember! whr purpose is nt known,abuse is inevitable

True that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jamean:

Yeah! Just friends... You friend zone them and end up missing your wife because of wrong assertions. You really need to renew your mind.
Lol,...naaaa,...Sweet sis, I can't miss my wife....that one is not debatable. Once I see her, rain will fall like in the days of Noah. cheesy grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Lol,...naaaa,...Sweet sis, I can't miss my wife....that one is not debatable. Once I see her, rain will fall like in the days of Noah. cheesy grin
if na dry season nko grin embarassed tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
tolutweety:

WORD !!! cool

Enought of these talks . angry undecided
Find each other on this thread and hook up #Gbam cheesy smiley kiss

And you, you just came here to be writing with green biro up and down. Are you an internal auditor angry

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
blesseenE:

lol, Lero15 xup. This is a nice development coz this days, men who SHY away from responsibilities, from their traditional roles are more more rampant.
But then,
A VIRTEOUS WOMAN WHO CAN FIND?

A FAITHFUL MAN WHO CAN FIND?

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.