Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2423882 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2015
goldendainty:
undecided
Lol. Happen?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2015
amicable09:

Lol... Morning Lero
Have a beautiful day, see you after work wink
Yes dear. Have a good day
cool

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2015
nice diary tollyb
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:53am On Nov 30, 2015
how is working going dere... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lolz @ Reyginus grin, how can you say I'm high, my highness tongue, when I'm reading a romance job story, what could I possibly be high on? ...lol
Seriously, I must follow that gist to the end, you will see that the OP is still in love with her ex-husband, na nollywood movie be that, I will follow it to the end cool. Then her ex hubby will.... tongue

Watch out for part 2!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
faith2ogesco:
nice diary tollyb
grin Thank you faith.
How. are you doing?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good evening room,howdy? smileysmiley

Don't know how real but y'all can give it a try....
All the bes.t

First....

Please Do u know any young Chartered Accountant between the age of 26 - 33 looking for job. There are job opportunities for Finance and Admin Managers in Victoria Island and Ikeja - Lagos. The package is btw 300k - 350k NET PAY. Tell any interested person to forward his/her CV to info@sonipsresources.com .

Second...

A reputable online organisation is searching for young interns ready to try new things and who enjoys writing, Candidates should send their CV along a short 5 paragraph article on anything that catches their fancy,This job offer closes dec 8th 2015 by 4pm.pls send cv and article to africabseun1@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
tollyB:
grin Thank you faith.
How. are you doing?
m gud gud. d part where u said ur ideal marriage age b4 has pass is funny
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
amicable09:
Lolz @ Reyginus grin, how can you say I'm high, my highness tongue, when I'm reading a romance job story, what could I possibly be high on? ...lol
Seriously, I must follow that gist to the end, you will see that the OP is still in love with her ex-husband, na nollywood movie be that, I will follow it to the end cool. Then her ex hubby will.... tongue

Watch out for part 2!
Lol. I'm ready to follow her to any extent. You are high on too much Nollywood. It makes every plot the same to you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. I'm ready to follow her to any extent. You are high on too much Nollywood. It makes every plot the same to you.
Hahahaha... high on Nollywood ke! Me? No way! You must have followed the chic to S.Korea to know that Philippine floor abi na Philistine floor is not good...lol

BTW I like your moniker and that your crucifixion tale, do you write short stories?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
amicable09:

Hahahaha... high on Nollywood ke! Me? No way! You must have followed the chic to S.Korea to know that Philippine floor abi na Philistine floor is not good...lol

BTW I like your moniker and that your crucifixion tale, do you write short stories?
Lololol. Crucifixion tale? Where exactly? I'm a poet.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
faith2ogesco:
m gud gud. d part where u said ur ideal marriage age b4 has pass is funny
Lol It's true though, every girl has her ideal marriage age..But We ended up growing up..ironically, I talked about marriage tonight.. lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by thomasmiles(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Gudday landers, please i want to ask if anyone has gotten a job tru pushcv, i dont really understand this pushcv pple.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eraly(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
FREE WORKSHOP!!!

SEAL the DEAL

With excellent BUSINESS COMMUNICATION skills and Learn how to:

-write business PROPOSALS, contract proposals
-Business PLANS and more,
-make investor winning business PITCH and PRESENTATIONS

Date: December 10th, 2015
Time: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Venue: the workspace, Onike, Yaba, Lagos

To Register, send your Name, Email and Number to 07038781655.

First five people to register get 50% discount Coupon on any of our professional trainings.

REGISTRATION IS FREE. REGISTER NOW

For info call 09035111400.
Info@lardaar.org
www.lardaar.org

Pls Re-Broadcast

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nkcares(f): 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
naanxie:

My 2cents; flee from that site, not different from OLX. There are better sites to get job ads.
thanks doll. its just annoying what these people do to get job seekers attention. They have to find yet another means to distract one from genuine vacancy. waste of MB visiting the site.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 6:13am On Dec 01, 2015
Is it me waking up early? Or, are we on strike today? 'Cos I'm still wondering why I am the first to say Good Morning today.. Anyways, it's a wonderful thing to be first to comment in this room in this very New Month- the last for the year.

It brings great hope to me seeing that I've gotten this far in this year that has been so wonderful to me and my family. First, for the successful completion of my National Youth Service. Secondly, Elder Sis got married, two younger siblings gained admission; and the happiest of all, Elder brother became a Chartered Insurer (Oh! Sorry, he passed his final exams). Oh! What a lovely year it has been.

Wish to use this awesome moment to say a very big THANK YOU to the 'Inspirations' I've got in this Job street (in Amicable09's words). Those I've followed all through the year that have inspired me to success. Those that have created threads that has taught me a great deal. I can't thank you all enough. But I pray your heart desires be met, even before the year runs out.
For those of us still in the job hunting race, you'll never be left behind; for those already employed, you'll never remain in a position cos your promotion (which is your development of the next level performance) will come knocking soon.

Oh! How I wish I could be graced to see you all. To behold the faces behind these masks called moniker. Anyways, I think it's better we remain hidden to ourselves and enjoy the friendship more.
Have a lovely day
Happy New Month

Ich Danke Ihnen...

Karleone

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:18am On Dec 01, 2015
Attended a Bank's assessment Centre through them..

thomasmiles:
Gudday landers, please i want to ask if anyone has gotten a job tru pushcv, i dont really understand this pushcv pple.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2015
Happy new month friends

Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof
"Better is the end of 2015"

I wish you guys....

Courteous blessings
Strange manifestations
Unusual kindness
Royal treatment

Have a blast in December! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Babzrockman: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2015
Pls landers, is there anybody that knows of urgent need of workers within Kano state?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by XtraSmooth404: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2015
Jamean:
Happy new month friends
Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof "Better is the end of 2015"
I wish you guys....
Courteous blessings Strange manifestations Unusual kindness Royal treatment
Have a blast in December! smiley
Wish you same smiley How have you been?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
Wish you same smiley How have you been?
I've been fine and you smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by E383: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2015
Jamean:

I've been fine and you smiley

Mejire cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2015
E383:

Mejire cheesy
Yes... How may I wreck help you smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2015
E383:

Mejire cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2015
Reyginus:
Lololol. Crucifixion tale? Where exactly? I'm a poet.
Where exactly? Your signature.

A poet wink, saw your flow in rap cheesy. Write me a nice poem, will you? smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2015
karleone:
Is it me waking up early? Or, are we on strike today? 'Cos I'm still wondering why I am the first to say Good Morning today.. Anyways, it's a wonderful thing to be first to comment in this room in this very New Month- the last for the year.

It brings great hope to me seeing that I've gotten this far in this year that has been so wonderful to me and my family. First, for the successful completion of my National Youth Service. Secondly, Elder Sis got married, two younger siblings gained admission; and the happiest of all, Elder brother became a Chartered Insurer (Oh! Sorry, he passed his final exams). Oh! What a lovely year it has been.

Wish to use this awesome moment to say a very big THANK YOU to the 'Inspirations' I've got in this Job street (in Amicable09's words). Those I've followed all through the year that have inspired me to success. Those that have created threads that has taught me a great deal. I can't thank you all enough. But I pray your heart desires be met, even before the year runs out.
For those of us still in the job hunting race, you'll never be left behind; for those already employed, you'll never remain in a position cos your promotion (which is your development of the next level performance) will come knocking soon.

Oh! How I wish I could be graced to see you all. To behold the faces behind these masks called moniker. Anyways, I think it's better we remain hidden to ourselves and enjoy the friendship more.
Have a lovely day
Happy New Month

Ich Danke Ihnen...

Karleone

Happy new month dearie, nice write up there....nd yea all thanks to God for bringing us all this far....
Have a splendid month!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by E383: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2015
Jamean:

With a warm smile, a big hug and the warmth of your crimson hued lips, pressed hard against my harmattan parched, painfully sore lips. sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by JobInformant1(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Well said grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2015
amicable09:

Where exactly? Your signature.

A poet wink, saw your flow in rap cheesy. Write me a nice poem, will you? smiley
Lolol. Okay. That's actually a passage from the book The Madman by Khalil Gibran.

And No, you wouldn't like what I will write. It will be too plain and without any substance. I try not to use lies to spice up my poem. Maybe when I know you better I will write something better. I don't rap though.

So, why 'amicable'? Are you? What's fascinates in Reyginus too? You say it like someone who knows me in the past but hiding.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolol. Okay. That's actually a passage from the book The Madman by Khalil Gibran.

And No, you wouldn't like what I will write. It will be too plain and without any substance. I try not to use lies to spice up my poem. Maybe when I know you better I will write something better. I don't rap though.

So, why 'amicable'? Are you? What's fascinates in Reyginus too? You say it like someone who knows me in the past but hiding.
Hahahaha... Ok, I'll wait until you have enough substance wink
And then the Reyginus part...lol, I don't know what exactly it is, can't place a finger on it now but I have an aunt we call Aunty Reygi grin, maybe that should be it. I don't know if it's her full name or a pet name, I just call her what others call her 'Reygi'
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2015
amicable09:

Hahahaha... Ok, I'll wait until you have enough substance wink
And then the Reyginus part...lol, I don't know what exactly it is, can't place a finger on it now but I have an aunt we call Aunty Reygi grin, maybe that should be it. I don't know if it's her full name or a pet name, I just call her what others call her 'Reygi'
Okay. You know better. You didn't answer my question though but I see clearly now.

I'm very bad with online conversations. Except we are debating or arguing something. Lol. So I can't be really amicable here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.