Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

2015:gej/sambo Ticket:opinion Of Muslim Southwesterners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015:gej/sambo Ticket:opinion Of Muslim Southwesterners (655 Views)

GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 / Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015:gej/sambo Ticket:opinion Of Muslim Southwesterners by Tundeajani(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
I write this piece as a rejoinder to some of the tan boys comments on the topic 'buhari/fashola' ticket opinion of a christian sw.

Ordinarily i am not one of of those religious bigot infact i am a skeptic when it comes to religion.however in the wave of the discuss on the general election next year i present some of thoughts i have sampled out from yoruba muslims in recent times.
They are as follows:
southwest muslims believes that;

1.gej is a failure.no amount of money can buy any yoruba muslim to vote jonathan.this is not my opinion..you can check out any muslim event and monitor any talk of the m.c or people on jonathan..what you will hear are unsavoury comments...badluck......useless govt,corruption etc.

2.''in 2015' it must be serious a president or nothing else...be it muslim or christian...but jonathan is a no no...i dont know why they hate the guy so much..they say what they say on nairaland the hat man is too clueless

3.there are several other things all pointing to one thing...gej/sambo ticket wil sell only as that of a bus going back to otuoke after the general election not aso rock.

4.if you dont agree with my report i challenge you to sample out five muslims in yorubaland and come back here to comment

5.over to the moderators i know this topic is not in favour of your annointed bowler hat candidate..but who am u not to report what the people have said.the people's opinion is supreme.every one knows. however if this topic fails to make the front page...that would be another of your several injustice to anti-pdp post coming from the people themselves.shallom..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015:gej/sambo Ticket:opinion Of Muslim Southwesterners by madamoringo(f): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Religion is NOT an issue in SW Nigeria! In fact, in the same family, if your brother or sister does something wrong and you know it, you (Yorubas) will not queue behind him or support him just because he is their brother! This is something that is alien to some Nigerians from a certain part of the East who will worship a devil who kills 3 M of them as the greatest piece of shaite in their world. For me, I am a christian, but I have no problems with anyone's religion or even if he is an atheist. When I am hiring people for work, what I want to establish is: is this person, does he know his job, can he/she get the job done? On time and to specifications? If yes, I do not have to care about if he goes to church or not, mosque or not, he can keep that as his personal business!

This concept is totally alien to Iboland. In Iboland, all you need to kill 3 M ibos and get away with it and be worshipped is to be ibo like Ojukwu, play the tribal card, lie to them that you are special because you are a jew, then spend $ 1 B to build an "airport" which is really a "seaport" or "floodport", bearing in mind that iboland is landlocked and will never have access to the ocean. Then blame the past governments for it, blame everyone else for it, and then your praises will be sung to high heavens by ignorant people who never make it until they either go to the West of Nigeria or North of Nigeria! This is why they are blinded by religionism and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: 2015:gej/sambo Ticket:opinion Of Muslim Southwesterners by Alphaoscar: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
Religion is a fraud in this part of the world and I don't bloody who you serve so far you are sincere and honest, you have my vote.
I will rather vote for a honest and brilliant Herbalist than an incompetent Christian or Muslim rogue.
Re: 2015:gej/sambo Ticket:opinion Of Muslim Southwesterners by Arch1: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
Religious bigotry cannot work in the southwest although there are some Omo Ale who might fall for it. All the same, taking JonaTAN back to the creeks of otueke is a task that must be accomplished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015:gej/sambo Ticket:opinion Of Muslim Southwesterners by Safari29: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Anyone can rule Nigeria no matter the religion.

(1) (Reply)

Is Jonathan Today, Tomorrow It May Be Another Person / Nig's Should Be Ready To Celebrate Gej's Electoral Failure Next Year / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.