Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (25286 Views)

Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - / 2015: Jonathan May Drop Sambo For Yerima / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2014
Going by achievement and overwhelming love for Gej across the country, the pdp should pick enugu state governor as vice presidential candidate for 2015.

Chime has performed excellently well and this would also make easy the actualisation of an igbo president in 2019.

We should do without the Northern born to rule mentality.

Another reason is that the pdp is purging itself of corrupt northern elements.

15 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Pasca07: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2014
Daydreaming

8 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin

I totally agree....the Northerners are all Boko Haram and gworo chewing abokis.

Beside...we should stick to merit. Let's do away and break the hegemony of the Northerners once and for all...let's do away with the born to rule mentality.

9 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Clerverly: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin Wicked!
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Clerverly: 11:27am On Jan 05, 2014
What do we call it Igbo/Igbo or Ijaw/Igbo Ticket?? grin grin grin grin grin

Though, personally I would prefer Jonathan/Peter Obi ticket...for obvious reason

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by kokoA(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2014
Smh.. Some girls sha.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2014

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2014
Clerverly: What do we call it Igbo/Igbo or Ijaw/Igbo Ticket?? grin grin grin grin grin

No...we call it MERIT-TICKET

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by boniflex(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2014
@op you are on point

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Clerverly: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

No...we call it MERIT-TICKET

Abi? Since that would mean no Ofenmanu or Boko Haram in the ticket

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy: grin grin grin grin

Beside...we should stick to merit. Let's do away and break the hegemony of the Northerners once and for all...let's do away with the born to rule mentality.
exactly, expecially with their parasitic nature. They can have their Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli:
exactly, expecially with their parasitic nature. They can have their Buhari.

No parasite should rule Nigeria again.

The Hausa/Fulanis and their Yoruba slaves are parasites.....they should be locked away from Aso Rock as they don't produce the money sustaining Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2014
Clerverly: What do we call it Igbo/Igbo or Ijaw/Igbo Ticket?? grin grin grin grin grin

Though, personally I would prefer Jonathan/Peter Obi ticket...for obvious reason
Gej's achievement will speak for him. The whole of the north (xtian) Will vote for him, expecially now that he has remodelled the kano airport, you say them never see airport before.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

No parasite should rule Nigeria again.

The Hausa/Fulanis and their Yoruba slaves are parasites.....they should be locked away from Aso Rock as they don't produce the money sustaining Nigeria.

Gbam. Btw have you seen the Enugu INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT?
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli:
Gbam. Btw have you seen the Enugu INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT?

Yes ...with that, Stellah Oduah is the best performing aviation minister in the history of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2014
kokoA: Smh.. Some girls sha.
Wetin happen?
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by cashkid18(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Yes ...with that, Stellah Oduah is the best performing aviation minister in the history of Nigeria.
luks lik ur account has been hacked cuz i dont beliv dt it is illugunboy dt is typin dis tin shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by eaglechild: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy: grin grin grin grin

We fully understand your worry here.

That northern votes will go to Jonathan because of Sambo.

Unfortunately for you that is true.

Since he is already sure of Igbo votes, we don't need him to make Chime his vice.

On the other hand you have run to the north through APC for cover, apparently the SW enjoys being used and molested by their northern masters (it perplexes me how someone will enjoy being repeatedly raaped),
who are steadily boko haramising Osun and Oyo.

They will use you as usual (Awo, Abiola etc), imprison you then drive you to commit suicide.

18 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2014
eaglechild:
We fully understand your worry here.

That northern votes will go to Jonathan because of Sambo.

Unfortunately for you that is true.

Since he is already sure of Igbo votes, we don't need him to make Chime his vice.

On the other hand you have run to the north through APC for cover, apparently the SW enjoys being used and molested by their northern masters (it perplexes me how someone will enjoy being repeatedly raaped),
who are steadily boko haramising Osun and Oyo.

They will use you as usual (Awo, Abiola etc), imprison you then drive you to commit suicide.
RoFLMAO.
My belle oooo.
But honestly, I didnt realize what the ofemmanus were up to, until I read that guy who said the mischief stuff wouldn't work.
I was deceived thinking they were really proGEJ.
They almost got me!

12 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2014
cashkid18: luks lik ur account has been hacked cuz i dont beliv dt it is illugunboy dt is typin dis tin shocked shocked

No....am saying the truth. The Northerners and Yorubas are jealous of Enugu International Airport, that is why they want GEJ to remove the best performing Minister in Nigeria.

20 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by CircleOfWilis: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli: Going by achievement and overwhelming love for Gej across the country, the pdp should pick enugu state governor as vice presidential candidate for 2015.

Chime has performed excellently well and this would also make easy the actualisation of an igbo president in 2019.

We should do without the Northern born to rule mentality.

Another reason is that the pdp is purging itself of corrupt northern elements.
u re as clueless as ebele

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Clerverly: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
They said stealer Oduah bought 255m bullet proof car, have they forgotten, that fashola's own is 1.7B Naira.

Jonathan does not need the vote of South West and The North to be president. Goodluck till 2019

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
Circle-Of-Wilis:

u re as clueless as ebele
God forbid

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by unmask: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
why vice president? Can't he go as president?.......yet some peeps say yorubas are playing slave......is it so hard to produce a candidate and convince the whole country to vote for him/her?.....why wait till 2019 for what can be achieved in 2015......imagine the scenario where APC decides to present an igbo candidate, I wonder will he be voted for by his people or would they still insist on 2019?

9 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by cashkid18(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

No....am saying the truth. The Northerners and Yorubas are jealous of Enugu International Airport, that is why they want GEJ to remove the best performing Minister in Nigeria.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

you mean stealer oduah? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli:
you mean stealer oduah? grin grin grin

She didn't steal anything...it's the SW propaganda machine. APC, FFK and Wale Babalakin are those that leaked the bullet proof car story to get at GEJ.

The parasites and their slaves will surely vote for GEJ in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

this is the problem I have with you, you should know that the international should be in capital letters. Are you jealous of our airport?

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

She didn't steal anything...it's the SW propaganda machine. APC, FFK and Wale Babalakin are those that leaked the bullet proof car story to get at GEJ.

Damn this guy knows Igbos mighty well.
These are the words typical Igbo guy will say rofl

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

wow you mean those almajiri votes are needed by Gej to win 2015? I don't believe it.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli:
this is the problem I have with you, you should know that the international should be in capital letters. Are you jealous of our airport?

Jealous ke? When we are going to be flying straight into Alaigbo...we won't have to go through that dirty Lagos filled with dirty and amala & ewedu yaribas that still shytee inside nylon.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli:
wow you mean those almajiri votes are needed by Gej to win 2015? I don't believe it.

The xtians in the North will surely vote for GEJ....besides GEJ didn't win those states in 2011 and still won the election.

GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Arrives In Nigeria For A Keynote Speaking Engagement / Ambode, LASTMA In Face-Off Over Traffic Gridlocks / Bola Tinubu Receives Winter Olympic Touch 2018 From Korea Consul (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.