Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All (721 Views)

Crisis Brews As Dogara Moves To Strip Lasun Of Powers: Nation / First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! / Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss Tells It All by Naijavibz1: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Cave night club could have passed for any other club but it is not like any other in Nigeria. It is a strip club where many bevy beautiful numbering up to 70 dance nude for money, some are undergraduates.
Many of these undergraduates come from far and near, work in night and then study in the day.
The CEO of the club, Dr. Shina Eddo said he is proud of his job and wouldn’t kill his daughter if she choose to be a striper too. See excerpts from his interview with Samuel Olatunji (icampusng.com) below:

How have you being able to maintain the success?
Well, Nigeria is an open ground for business, if you know what to do and how to do it. Anything entertainment in Nigeria succeeds, if you know how to go about it. Nigerians love fun especially this kind of fun because usually we only have it in western countries but now that we have it here, they are so happy that it exist. Patronage is on and it will always be because we are giving them exactly what they want, the kind of girls they want to see, everything especially now that we have been licence by the government to operate, clients can now patronise us without fear.

Where you not scared to start?

No, it was not against the law just that we did not have licence when we started but it was not illegal but now we have licenced, we are operating licenced now, so people come in here freely.
You are not afraid that people will not buy the idea of you opening a strip bar?
Well you cannot compare a strip bar to a normal night club. Night club is a kind of business that anyone can just start. A strip club is a double situation, in terms of maintaining both strip and night club together, it’s like merging two different things together which is not easy, it is a complicated situation, that is why a lot of people that started the business don’t succeed, because they don’t know the do’s and the don’ts of the business, at the end they pull out. But as the Don, master of the game, I started it in Nigeria, whatever I say goes, nobody is emulating me because I alone know the secret of the business and that is why we are succeeding.

Where did you learn it?

I did not learn it, it just part of me, as an artist things like that are part of me. I once lived in Europe and while there, I used to visit this kind of places because places they are all over.continue reading...
http://naijavibz..com/2014/10/university-girls-make-n150k-per-week-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Has Gov Fayose Returned His Official Car To Where He Borrowed It? / When The Son Of God Fails To Work,the Devil Will,the Case Of Nigeria &GEJ / You Cannot Threaten Me, Amaechi Replies Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.