Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) (1533 Views)

Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) / Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs With New Ranks / Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by ceo4eva: 1:36am On Oct 21, 2014
Schools of Agriculture are multi-purpose institutions: they are schools primarily, research institutions and nostalgic reminder that Nigeria can attain self- sufficiency in food production.

The Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR), near Benin-city, is a great national success story. It started as a Research establishment and then transformed into a multi-purpose Agriculture Services Resource Center.

Today, NIFOR is a Palm Oil Production juggernaut. These National Schools of Agriculture have limitless potentials for this and future generations of Nigerians.

Congratulations, Mr. President.
God Bless Nigeria!

PHOTO: President Jonathan decorating Mr. Aliko Dangote and Tony Elumelu as an Ambassador of the National Schools Agriculture Program yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by ceo4eva: 1:37am On Oct 21, 2014
Agric minister strikes a cool pose
with Students in Agricultural Clubs of select Schools at the National Schools Agriculture Program Yesterday

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by ceo4eva: 1:37am On Oct 21, 2014
President Jonathan decorating Mr.
Aliko Dangote as an Ambassador of
the National Schools Agriculture
Program yesterday

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by ceo4eva: 1:38am On Oct 21, 2014
President Jonathan decorating Mr.
Tony Elumelu as an Ambassador of
the National Schools Agriculture
Program yesterday

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by ceo4eva: 1:38am On Oct 21, 2014
L-R: VP Sambo, President Jonathan, Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, Hajia Asabe Ahmed and Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau at the Presidential flag-off of the National Schools Agriculture Program yesterday

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by ceo4eva: 1:39am On Oct 21, 2014
Presidential flag-off of the National
Schools Agriculture Program yesterday

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by ceo4eva: 1:41am On Oct 21, 2014
President Jonathan signs the Official Shirt for the National Schools Agriculture Program yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by JECBOSS: 2:19am On Oct 21, 2014
Transformation Agenda!
God Bless President Jonathan!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by davidflipcy(m): 3:00am On Oct 21, 2014
Ok
Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by mainheart(m): 4:20am On Oct 21, 2014
OBJ 8years was worthless.
Carry go Gej but u seem not to fight corruption

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by adezjamz(m): 4:30am On Oct 21, 2014
cool
Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by egift(m): 4:42am On Oct 21, 2014
Jamboree Presidency!
Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by Princess2be(f): 5:56am On Oct 21, 2014
mainheart:
OBJ 8years was worthless.
Carry go Gej but u seem not to fight corruption
Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by harrwix(m): 6:07am On Oct 21, 2014
spread the good news #GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by egift(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2014
harrwix:

How is "Stealing Not Corruption" Administration, a good news. In 15yrs, PDP could not build a single Refineries. How can this pile of Corruption be Good News? Please tell us.
Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by harrwix(m): 6:26am On Oct 21, 2014
egift:

How is "Stealing Not Corruption" Administration, a good news. In 15yrs, PDP could not build a single Refineries. How can this pile of Corruption be Good News? Please tell us.

I will only answer your question if you can give only one democratic dispensation in nigeria so far that is not corrupt
Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by egift(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2014
harrwix:
I will only answer your question if you can give only one democratic dispensation in nigeria so far that is not corrupt

Shame on you. Your only defense is that others stole, that is why Jonathan should defeat all Looting Records in the history of Humanity.

With supporters like you, Jonathan needs no other enemy.
Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by harrwix(m): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2014
egift:

Shame on you. Your only defense is that others stole, that is why Jonathan should defeat all Looting Records in the history of Humanity.

With supporters like you, Jonathan needs no other enemy.

hmmmm
God help us if at the end of his administration he comes out clean as one of the most transparent administrators, Nigeria has ever had...well

btw....I can never forget the way obasanjo handled corruption....political enemy witchhuntung

#GEJ till 2019
Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by egift(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2014
harrwix:
hmmmm
God help us if at the end of his administration he comes out clean as one of the most transparent administrators, Nigeria has ever had...well

btw....I can never forget the way obasanjo handled corruption....political enemy witchhuntung

#GEJ till 2019

You can accuse OBJ of not prosecuting everyone that was corrupt in his time. But everyone that was prosecuted in OBJ's time was Guilty. Not even one was innocent.

In Jonathan's time, nobody is prosecuted but they are rather Rewarded shocked
Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by philantoxx(m): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2014
ok
Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by castancassy2(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2014
A LETTER TO MR PRESIDENT,(DR GOODLUCK EBELE JORNATHAN.) POLITICIANS, COMPANYS AND INDIVIDUALS.
my names ar mr Nwaejike Obinna Victor Ayobami. i want to go into agriculture( poultry and rabbitory) but i dont have the fund to start it. am appealing to mr president and nigerians to please assist me with fund to start this business. with my knowlegde in agriculture, i belive that when i start this poultry and rabbitory, it will assist in improving the economy and unemployment. As we all know acton speaks louder than voice. my number is 09021648725. and my whatsapp number is 08143453056. my email address is nwaejikevic@gmail.com. my bbm pin is 7FFFDAE4. thanks as i await positive results
Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by JECBOSS: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
harrwix:
to spread the good news, Seun, Obinoscopy, mukina2 over to U!
Re: President Jonathan Decorates Aliko Dangote And Tony Elumelu As Ambassadors (PIX) by Omimah: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
. . . and Bamanga Tukur is Ambassador At Large. E get wetin person no go hear for this country?

(1) (Reply)

Enugu 2015: Ungrateful Speaker Disobeys Consensus Agreement / Heavy Military Presence In Abuja / Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.