Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? (2768 Views)

FG Raises Alarm Over Dwindling Electricity Supply, Power Plants Shutdown / The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku / No Native Doctor Section On Nairaland Why? Are We Not Africans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by Mogidi: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2014
winniz:

If u know peeps in the North u can ask them, most Christians up North will rather vote GEJ right now than Buhari so forget APC online propaganda cool cool

I wonder why Christians in the North rather vote GEJ than "their son" Buhari. Anyway there's a reason Christians in the North won't vote Buhari, wouldn't be for his love of sharia, would it?

1 Like

Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Nairaland unfavourable policy is the cause.

Raise a pro GEJ thread and see it deviated, derailed or turned to abuse theatre by Lai Mohammedists.

- My personal observation.

I haven't see any opposition road map on what different it intends doing than sabotaging the government at the centre and praying so hard they make grievous mistakes to attract protest votes (not approval vote).

I still believe Prof Soyinka was right when he said Buhari's apostles and supporters need to see psychiatrists (I never meant opposition supporters rather Buhari's supporters).

This vocal minority has never been unusual before now, the Buharist have always occupied the social media and media houses from time immemorial. No wonder Mr President appealed to his supporters to try countering their devilish lies they keep reproducing on daily basis seeking to deceive the gullible.

It is now a Fact that APC National image makers have set their eyes on Nairaland either to re-quote their foot soldiers lies or use them as references to their projections.

Come February 14th, 2014, we will settle this debate on National level

You are a dangerous propagandist that preaches hate, lies and unverifiable rumors in very subtle manner.

3 Likes

Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by Omimah: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2014
mrofficial:
Because he's a failure. Nobody likes to associate with failure.
Infact no thread on the saTAN final rally in Abuja on Saturday made front page.
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by google1(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2014
...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..………. Bleep Gej

1 Like

Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by Omimah: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2014
Mogidi:
GEJ is not popular on Nairaland but popular where it matters> winning elections.

Check out PDPs beating of APC last Saturday, APC came a distant 3rd in an election in the North.
Only 395 people bothered voting APC in Buruku, anything lower than the quoted figure and the APC would have lost their deposit.

Read it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1956986/pdp-wins-buruku-federal-constituency#27280953
He used to be popular.
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by Mogidi: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2014
Omimah:

He used to be popular.

Here comes a Buharist.
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by Omimah: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2014
winniz:

If u know peeps in the North u can ask them, most Christians up North will rather vote GEJ right now than Buhari so forget APC online propaganda cool cool
Northerners are united irrespective of their different religions. They are the most organized. The 19 states there have a governors' forum. The same cannot be said of the 18 states in the south. The 6 and 5 states in the SW and SE respectively don't have either.
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:
i've been noticing for more than 2 months now, nobody speaks good of GEJ anymore. Not that its a calculated attack but nothing good is coming out of his government. I hardly see sincere9gerian write something positive about GEJ these days. what is happening? why has gej's popularity fallen so flat on nl?

Jonathan's handlers are bad salesmen. Instead of selling Jonathan as a good product, they are busy vilifying his opponents and those who don’t agree with them, thus creating more enemies. The strategy is also mediocre. To recruit jobless youths and give them laptop and data to attack anybody who doesn’t agree with GEJ and praise him all the time is too juvenile. Most of the internet warriors don’t even understand politics or the direction of governance. It chased civilized people to the opposition. Meanwhile, Buhari maintained dignified silence and the few times he spoke, he made sense.
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by alaoeri: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2014
Nothing good can come out of cluelessness, operation kick cluelessness out of Aso rock.
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by winniz: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Omimah:

[/b]Northerners are united irrespective of their different religions[b] They are the most organized. The 19 states there have a governors' forum. The same cannot be said of the 18 states in the south. The 6 and 5 states in the SW and SE respectively don't have either.

When u mean North did u include MB and Christians up North? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by winniz: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2014
alaoeri:
[s][/s]Nothing good can come out of cluelessness, operation kick cluelessness out of Aso rock[s][/s]

Who occupies Aso rock, if he's kicked out Boko.hari? undecided undecided
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by soloafe: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2014
winniz:

Benue and plateau state are in middlebelt not North and it's not Buhari stronghold in any way because they are mostly Christians. So Buhari stronghold is only core Northern states cool cool

You mumu oo, is Benue not north, central?
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by Omimah: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2014
winniz:

When u mean North did u include MB and Christians up North? undecided undecided undecided
When I said 19 states you are supposed to know that NE and NW are not upto 19. Babangida Aliyu of Niger State (NC) is the chairman of Northern Governors' Forum.
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by winniz: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2014
soloafe:

[s][/s]You mumu oo, is Benue not north central?[s][/s]

Ode is that all u got from my post? undecided Benue is not Buhari stronghold cool cool
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by Omimah: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2014
winniz:

Benue and plateau state are in middlebelt not North and it's not Buhari stronghold in any way because they are mostly Christians. So Buhari stronghold is only core Northern states cool cool
Say only what you know. The north is one. They don't vote on religious line.
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by chaloner(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2014
because we re busy workin , mobilizin from grass root where dere is no internet while apc re busy workin from where dere is internet eg lagos , so we win offline , apc win online

2 Likes

Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2014
chaloner:
because we re busy workin , mobilizin from grass root where dere is no internet while apc re busy workin from where dere is internet eg lagos , so we win offline , apc win online

you forgot that those on the social medias are the actual influencers and voters, they are the one more educated on voting strategies. The grassroot brouhaha is just on how you guys want to rig polls in the rural areas. did you see that video of pdp rigging in bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by Gbawe: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2014
@OP.

What hardcore Jonathanians or TANdroids cannot accept, because they support GEJ due to ethnic jingoism and religious bias, is that neutral Nigerians who simply want a better Nigeria have turned their back on the same GEJ they supported passionately in 2011. GEJ has seriously disappointed the Nigerians who are not over-zealously interested in partisan political yet forced themselves to overcome apathy and vote for him in hope that he will be the change Nigeria want.

Jonathan has turned out to be worse than virtually all our past leaders and this is what is responsible for his dwindling popularity. Naturally citizens 'take stock' when elections are ahead. They know they will have to make electoral choices shortly.This is a time the electorate will display warmth towards leaders who have done well and will be gearing up to go to the polls and return such leaders to power to continue their good work. This is also the time the electorate will be determined to vote out failed leaders who have let them down. GEJ is now firmly in the latter category i.e a failed leader. He will therefore be unpopular haven lost the goodwill of the electorate as tried, tested and failed. Many voters now have no time for him and are only focused on the date they can go to their respective polling booths to remove him.

2 Likes

Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Gbawe:
@OP.

What hardcore Jonathanians or TANdroids cannot accept, because they support GEJ due to ethnic jingoism and religious bias, is that neutral Nigerians who simply want a better Nigeria have turned their back on the same GEJ they supported passionately in 2011. GEJ has seriously disappointed the Nigerians who are not over-zealously interested in partisan political yet forced themselves to overcome apathy and vote for him in hope that he will be the change Nigeria want.

Jonathan has turned out to be worse than virtually all our past leaders and this is what is responsible for his dwindling popularity. Naturally citizens 'take stock' when elections are ahead. They know they will have to make electoral choices shortly.This is a time the electorate will display warmth towards leaders who have done well and will be gearing up to go to the polls and return such leaders to power to continue their good work. This is also the time the electorate will be determined to vote out failed leaders who have let them down. GEJ is now firmly in the latter category i.e a failed leader. He will therefore be unpopular haven lost the goodwill of the electorate as tried, tested and failed. Many voters now have no time for him and are only focused on the date they can go to their respective polling booths to remove him.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_e6ohkog2lJ8/TS8K71McplI/AAAAAAAAABM/PpKu9V2D3eU/s1600/applause-450x299.jpg[/img]
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
Gbawe:
@OP.

Naturally citizens 'take stock' when elections are ahead.

i wonder how many drums will fill the stocks nigerians will take on GEJ, even the indian ocean can't contain all his atrocities and goofs.
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by juman(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
You know, I wonder why our president fails to be one of the best president ever.

Our president is very educated man and is a person from the street just like any other man on the street, yet his performance is nothing to write home about.

I am sad because the president has no reason to fail.
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by chaloner(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:

you forgot that those on the social medias are the actual influencers and voters, they are the one more educated on voting strategies. The grassroot brouhaha is just on how you guys want to rig polls in the rural areas. did you see that video of pdp rigging in bayelsa?
ok dats y ngige and feyemi won na
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:
i've been noticing for more than 2 months now, nobody speaks good of GEJ anymore. Not that its a calculated attack but nothing good is coming out of his government. I hardly see sincere9gerian write something positive about GEJ these days. what is happening? why has gej's popularity fallen so flat on nl?
I have job to do outside NL. However, my support for my President is unshakable, immovable and obdurate

1 Like

Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by JPpresh406(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
up GEJ...let them smear your name because that's what APC is good at, nothing more..
GEJ till 2019
Re: The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? by nigerianvenom(m): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
stanislaus67:
Because both the op and the two of u who have already commented are mentally retarded.

not just mentally slow but mentally blind and paralyzed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suntai Arrives Taraba Government House / The Spirit Of Confusion Takes Over The Camp Of APC / IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.