Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150256 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by SupremeDimeji(m): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2015
How does ur cloudflare CDN works? for WordPress
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by nenergy(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2015
My domain is live!!! http://www.thejobseekerscreed.com/ and my custom emails have been created. DomainKing is the best for Nigerian Web owners. Thanks to DomainKingTeam and JideTheBlogger for the support grin

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
SupremeDimeji:
How does ur cloudflare CDN works? for WordPress
Hi,
Cloudflare uses caching to improve performance of your website. You can integrate Cloudflare from our Hosting CPanel.

Please contact our technical support team at support[at]domainking.ng for details. They will explain you the process and help you with the integration of Cloudflare on your website.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by mubitechnology: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
domain king I want to renew my domain name, but I will like to pay through bank deposits, please how can I do that ?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
mubitechnology:
domain king I want to renew my domain name, but I will like to pay through bank deposits, please how can I do that ?
Hi,
You can pay to us via Bank Deposit. For this you need to select Bank Deposit option while choosing the payment method during checkout. You will get all the bank account details there.

If you need any more clarification you can contact to our support from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support/

Our support team will help you out.

Best Regards,
Naveen
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by mubitechnology: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2015
I just submitted my ticket with regard to my domain name renewal ,hope it will be treated quickly as possible.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
mubitechnology:
I just submitted my ticket with regard to my domain name renewal ,hope it will be treated quickly as possible.
Hi,
I can see that our support team has already answered your ticket. It seems that you forgot to attach the screen shot of your deposit slip. So, you are requested to answer the questions that are asked on that ticket.

Best Regards,
Ashish
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Brainaic(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
I can see that our support team has already answered your ticket. It seems that you forgot to attach the screen shot of your deposit slip. So, you are requested to answer the questions that are asked on that ticket.

Best Regards,
Ashish
Domainking.NG

Hello, please can I push a domain to another account on domain king? If yes, how?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Brainaic:

Hello, please can I push a domain to another account on domain king? If yes, how?
Hi,
Yes, you can move your domain from one account to another account.

For this you need to raise a support ticket from the same account from which you want to move the domain. You can raise a support ticket for it from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support/

Our support team will get back to you.

Best Regards,
Naveen
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Brainaic(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
Yes, you can move your domain from one account to another account.

For this you need to raise a support ticket from the same account from which you want to move the domain. You can raise a support ticket for it from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support/

Our support team will get back to you.

Best Regards,
Naveen
Domainking.NG

Thanks, I did that already and the domain has been moved.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dokunbam(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
domainking:

Hi

each time I go to my cpanel on chrome I always get malware warning, that I should go back to previous page.

most time I have to use advance setting before I could login to my cpanel.

please fix this issue because I plan to move a bigger site there by month end.

thanks
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
dokunbam:

each time I go to my cpanel on chrome I always get malware warning, that I should go back to previous page.

most time I have to use advance setting before I could login to my cpanel.

please fix this issue because I plan to move a bigger site there by month end.

thanks
Hi,
By default on CPanel based servers, a Shared Self Signed SSL is installed for securing your data and you can access the SSL version of CPanel at: https://yourdomain:2083/. Since this is a self signed SSL, browsers like Chrome often display warnings as the Self Signed Shared SSLs don't have any Certificate Authority. You can safely ignore the warning message and continue using secure version of CPanel.

If you don't like to see this message, you could open CPanel without SSL at: http://yourdomain:2082/

For more details and further help, please email us at: support[at]domainking.ng mentioning your domain.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by mubitechnology: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
is that the reason why you guys disabled my domain name, I just reply you, I just hope my domain will be back before the day run out
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dayus444: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
If i register a domain with domain king, can i transfer my domain to another registerer like godaddy or namecheap in the future?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by mubitechnology: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
it's been four hour and my issue is yet to be addressed,
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
mubitechnology:
it's been four hour and my issue is yet to be addressed,
Hi,
Please refer to our reply on ticket id: 619112.

Feel free to get back to us in case you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
dayus444:
If i register a domain with domain king, can i transfer my domain to another registerer like godaddy or namecheap in the future?
Hi,
Yes you can freely transfer or move your domain to any registrar you want. We provide our customer with full control of their domains through our panel.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dayus444: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2015
domainking:

Hi,
Yes you can freely transfer or move your domain to any registrar you want. We provide our customer with full control of their domains through our panel.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
If i buy a hosting package that comes with a free '.com' domain name, do i have the same conrol on that domain name?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2015
dayus444:

If i buy a hosting package that comes with a free '.com' domain name, do i have the same conrol on that domain name?
Hi,
Yes you can also transfer your free domain that we provide with our hosting plans to any other registrar if you want to transfer it in future. We provide our customers with full control of their domains through our panel.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Ashish
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by oladapps: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
i just purchased a hosting plan with a 1 year plan for 4,500. it was given with a domain name. i tried logging inside the cpanel withj the information provided to my email but i couldn't log in, it was re-directing me back to the c-panel log in. a client is waiting for my response by pm

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by mubitechnology: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
thank you everything is back online

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2015
oladapps:
i just purchased a hosting plan with a 1 year plan for 4,500. it was given with a domain name. i tried logging inside the cpanel withj the information provided to my email but i couldn't log in, it was re-directing me back to the c-panel log in. a client is waiting for my response by pm
Hi,
I can see that our support team has already answered your query in ticket since yesterday. Please check your email for more details.

Best Regards,
Ashish
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by gurusvil(m): 3:45am On Dec 19, 2015
Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! Domainking!!!

Please look into this ticket ASAP #904532. My account has already been suspended despite your assurance. Please save my organisation from further embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2015
gurusvil:
Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! Domainking!!!

Please look into this ticket ASAP #904532. My account has already been suspended despite your assurance. Please save my organisation from further embarrassment.
Hi,
I can see that your hosting plan has expired. That is why you are getting website suspended error.

Also our support team has already answered your query in ticket. Please check your email for more details.

Best Regards,
Ashish
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by TetralixTech: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello DomainKingteam,

I just initiated a domain transfer. will the remaining days on the domain(from previous registrar) be added?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
TetralixTech:
Hello DomainKingteam,

I just initiated a domain transfer. will the remaining days on the domain(from previous registrar) be added?
Hi,
Yes, the remaining days will be added to your renewal date.

After domain transfer is complete, you will be getting 1 year renewal from the date of your current domain expiry date. For example if your domain is going to expire on 12th January, 2016 then after transfer your renewal date will extend to 12th Jan, 2017.

Do let us know if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Naveen
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by TetralixTech: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
Yes, the remaining days will be added to your renewal date.

After domain transfer is complete, you will be getting 1 year renewal from the date of your current domain expiry date. For example if your domain is going to expire on 12th January, 2016 then after transfer your renewal date will extend to 12th Jan, 2017.

Do let us know if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Naveen
Domainking.NG
Thanks process has been completed.

How about a transfer coupon? More and more people will be transferring domains due to FX restrictions

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
TetralixTech:
Thanks process has been completed.

How about a transfer coupon? More and more people will be transferring domains due to FX restrictions
Hi,
Sorry, currently there is no coupon code available for domain transfer.

Our domain pricing are already very low considering the current NGN to USD exchange rates. Our prices are almost the same as .com domain registry prices.

If there will be any coupon/promo in the future then we will let you know.

Feel free to contact us if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Naveen
Domainking.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by TetralixTech: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
Sorry, currently there is no coupon code available for domain transfer.

Our domain pricing are already very low considering the current NGN to USD exchange rates. Our prices are almost the same as .com domain registry prices.

If there will be any coupon/promo in the future then we will let you know.

Best Regards,
Naveen
Domainking.NG
I can understand.Thanks
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by pelij18(m): 12:43am On Dec 22, 2015
Now that purchasing or paying for domain via site from overseas has become a pain in the ass, can domainking act as a replacement for Nigerians in essence of solving this typical problem. As in, can i purchase and renew my domain, even from a bank? - bank deposit, i should say.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 7:22am On Dec 22, 2015
pelij18:
Now that purchasing or paying for domain via site from overseas has become a pain in the ass, can domainking act as a replacement for Nigerians in essence of solving this typical problem. As in, can i purchase and renew my domain, even from a bank? - bank deposit, i should say.
Hi,
Kindly note that we have provided 2 gateways on our website for convenience of our clients in Nigeria. Both of these gateways are local gateways in Nigeria. So there will not be any restriction on these gateways and you can make payment easily anytime.

If 1st gateway, Voguepay doesn't work for you, please try making payment using CashEnvoy. Both CashEnvoy & Voguepay can be used if you want to pay with Visa, Mastercard or Verve Card.

Also, you can pay us for domain registration or domain renewal, via Bank transfer if you want to pay by Offline payment option. But payments made by this method can take upto 24 hours for checking. You just need to select bank deposit method while checkout. You can check all the payment methods accepted by us here: http://www.domainking.ng/payment-methods/

Best Regards,
Naveen
Domainking.NG

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.