Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé (5695 Views)

S. B. A. N-: Holds Inaugural Meeting Today / What It Takes To B An Obedient Wife / Show God Ur Love, Dn't B An Oliver Twist Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by ddooskie(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
obiZEAL:
SMOBA
meaning?
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by majekobaje1: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Razi1:
abeg u get matches?
you wan burn am?
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by sunsky29(m): 12:30am On Oct 25, 2014
wake me if d mods don do dia needful
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by cupidora(f): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Very funny! cheesy I know I'll laff when I read it
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Kesmakveli(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
ddooskie:
Who we are?
We are the Space Bookers Association of Nairaland.
What do we do?
We justle for space on the FrontPage(FP) even though we may not have meaningful contributions to the post.
How do we do it?
i. We download the Nairaland mobile app to get updates on new FP topics.
ii. We troll the forum for potential FP posts.
Why do we do this?
We love to have our monicker on the FP and probably get 'likes' to register our existence in the forum.

Where do we meet?
We meet on every frontpage 'FP' material and sometimes on any post that has the potential of making it to the FP; here, we register our presence with,
"in case"
"I was here"
"I'll come back when this makes FP" or "still sleeping, wake me when this makes FP"
and "I smell FP."

Is this your main job?
No! Once we get the update, we leave everything else to "bookspace" cheesy and later put it up for sale cheesy
Have you sold any of the spaces you've booked?
No data shows that sir but some people do negotiate, they quote you for price of the "land" cheesy

Is it possible to sell a space on NL?
Wait! Lemme as Ifa. cheesy
What'z the craze for FP, are you getting paid for making comments on the frontpage?
cheesy Yes! Lending a voice or just making up the numbers on FP is more than enough cheesy

Can you describe your members?
Sure! Why not. By their fruits...
1. The "ok" group- no matter how serious the matter is, their comment is always "ok". Some quote the whole post to comment "ok" at the end.
2. The consonants group- they use "q", "k", "jjj" most of these people later modify with meaningful comments, or jokes.

3. Those who make comments before reading. "Lemme book space first"
4. Lazy folks- these ones don't read long posts but usually ask people to summarize for them.

5. The weed smokers- they ask the OP what s/he smokes "OP, na cowdung u smoke? abeg gimme small make I high" or "obviously d OP is on cheap drugs" "U smoke wet weed?"

6. The 'rocks your boat' crew. They'd say, "whatever floats your goat/boat" as the case may be.

7. Issorait guys
8. Pinshures or adonbilivit
9. Ignorant ones- "Please what is an Ini Edo, we don't know anything like that here. I studied in France" "Who is Wizkid, is he the son of WizKhalifa?
10. People asking for SAUCE(source)

11. Smiley space bookers cheesy cheesycheesy they book space with smileys sometimes irrelevant ones.
12. The searchers- "I'm still searching for the joke." "what is this one saying?" "Wait!, lemme ask Ifa"
i. Omawumi's descendants: "if u ask me, na who I go ask?" cheesy

13. The unconcerned: "story for the gods" "I'm I meant to comment on this?" "Tell them" "Aah shoki" "Kermit peeps"
14. GEJ till infinity folks.
COMMENT: "GEJ is working"

15. 3D viewers- they spread mats and put on their 3D cinema glasses.
16. I'm here to read the comments.
17. Landlords- Proud 'land' owners and they warn people to steer clear of their 'property'
18. FTC, STC, TTC and people who missed it by whiskers. They'd be like, "I will soon get there"

I'm not expected to know all nah cheesy but the following are gradually going into oblivion:

19. Official derailers
i. People who don't have chargers. "abeg who get pin mouth charger?
ii. People who want to charge their mobile phones. "shey light dey ur side, my fone don nearly die"
iii. People who want to soak garri
iv. Traffic officers: "Oga' face front" "Park well jhor"

20. ETT warrios cheesy to them, every news strip is a sign of End Time Things.
.......................just like kermit...
Ok
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by tjfulloption(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
PINSHUR of the op typing this thread or ADONBILIVEIT
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by DAVE5(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
demix007:
*spreads mat* waiting for diz to make FP

pls has d topic made frontpage yet

JingoOAU:
In case

incase of what exactly

Maccoy1:
Pls who is SEUN nd what is OP...pls am serious, i Need answers even though have been visiting NL 4 A YEAR NOW

call 911 and ask, they know what seun and op mean, i think op means opium (i mite be wrong sha)

gbodimowo:

Nicely said

and you quoted the whole gabbage op's write up to say "nicely said"

1 Like

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by DAVE5(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
ddooskie:
Who we are?
What do we do?
We justle for space on the FrontPage(FP) even though we may not have meaningful contributions to the post.
How do we do it?
Why do we do this?
We love to have our monicker on the FP and probably get 'likes' to register our existence in the forum.

Where do we meet?
We meet on every frontpage 'FP' material and sometimes on any post that has the potential of making it to the FP; here, we register our presence with,
"in case"
"I was here"
"I'll come back when this makes FP" or "still sleeping, wake me when this makes FP"
and "I smell FP."

Is this your main job?
No! Once we get the update, we leave everything else to "bookspace" cheesy and later put it up for sale cheesy
No data shows that sir but some people do negotiate, they quote you for price of the "land" cheesy

What'z the craze for FP, are you getting paid for making comments on the frontpage?
cheesy Yes! Lending a voice or just making up the numbers on FP is more than enough cheesy

Sure! Why not. By their fruits...
1. The "ok" group- no matter how serious the matter is, their comment is always "ok". Some quote the whole post to comment "ok" at the end.
2. The consonants group- they use "q", "k", "jjj" most of these people later modify with meaningful comments, or jokes.

4. Lazy folks- these ones don't read long posts but usually ask people to summarize for them.

5. The weed smokers- they ask the OP what s/he smokes "OP, na cowdung u smoke? abeg gimme small make I high" or "obviously d OP is on cheap drugs" "U smoke wet weed?"

6. The 'rocks your boat' crew. They'd say, "whatever floats your goat/boat" as the case may be.

7. Issorait guys
9. Ignorant ones- "Please what is an Ini Edo, we don't know anything like that here. I studied in France" "Who is Wizkid, is he the son of WizKhalifa?

11. Smiley space bookers cheesy cheesycheesy they book space with smileys sometimes irrelevant ones.
12. The searchers- "I'm still searching for the joke." "what is this one saying?" "Wait!, lemme ask Ifa"

13. The unconcerned: "story for the gods" "I'm I meant to comment on this?" "Tell them" "Aah shoki" "Kermit peeps"

15. 3D viewers- they spread mats and put on their 3D cinema glasses.
17. Landlords- Proud 'land' owners and they warn people to steer clear of their 'property'
18. FTC, STC, TTC and people who missed it by whiskers. They'd be like, "I will soon get there"

I'm not expected to know all nah cheesy but the following are gradually going into oblivion:

19. Official derailers
ii. People who want to charge their mobile phones. "shey light dey ur side, my fone don nearly die"

20. ETT warrios cheesy to them, every news strip is a sign of End Time Things.

pinshures of ur office and official logo or adonbilivit

also can u summarize d write up cos i only read the 1st 3 lines

1 Like

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by debque(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
grin
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by egopersonified(f): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2014
The op is cray.
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Proffdada: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
Pinshures or adonbilivit

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Benilily(f): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
K
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by greatdeal1408: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
NIGERIA IS FOR SALE
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by ddooskie(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
angry shocked cry
egopersonified:
The op is cray.
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 3:03am On Oct 30, 2014
wey dem super mods dis topic is begging for front page......
but just IN CASE,...remember
ONYEOMAONYEOMA WAS HERE. ...
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by egopersonified(f): 6:29am On Oct 30, 2014
ddooskie:
angry shocked cry

Wasnt meant as an insult. Was just teasing, hope you understand?
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by ddooskie(m): 6:55am On Oct 30, 2014
egopersonified:

Wasnt meant as an insult. Was just teasing, hope you understand?
wink okay, no P. Sorry for the misunderstanding
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by 77al: 8:13am On Oct 30, 2014
wink

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by mytime24(f): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kesmakveli:

Ok
. U b 1 of their Member, infact na u b d assist mnger grin

1 Like

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by kskpoundz(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Na 2nd page i dey sha. Foreseeing fp
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Kesmakveli(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
mytime24:
. U b 1 of their Member, infact na u b d assist mnger grin
Lwkmd
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by isalegan2: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
ddooskie:
Who we are?
What do we do?
How do we do it?
Why do we do this?

Where do we meet?
"in case"
"I was here"
and "I smell FP."

Is this your main job?
No! Once we get the update, we leave everything else to[i] "bookspace"[/i] cheesy and later put it up for sale cheesy

;DSure! Why not. By their fruits...

7. Issorait guys
9. Ignorant ones- "Please what is an Ini Edo, we don't know anything like that here. I studied in France"
"Who is Wizkid, is he the son of WizKhalifa?

15. 3D viewers- they[b] spread mats[/b] and put on their 3D cinema glasses.
17. Landlords- Proud[b] 'land' owners[/b] and they warn people to steer clear of their 'property'

19. Official derailers

20. ETT warrios cheesy to them, every news strip is a sign of[b] End Time Things.[/b]

From one satirist to another, this is brilliant! Sorry I had to quote it all for posterity. grin cheesy
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by philo3(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
pinshure or idonbliveit
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by holatin(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
gj
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by holatin(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
come join our group
#feranmicharles
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Feranmicharles(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:
come join our group
#feranmicharles
loiz.... Ahahahhahaah we space bookers 4 life!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by holatin(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Feranmicharles:
loiz.... Ahahahhahaah we space bookers 4 life!!!! grin
help me pull traffic here
https://www.nairaland.com/2004035/ve-u-ever-been-ban
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by crazo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Will this reduce the price of garri in the market
Buh OP u dey research gan oo
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by HenCq15: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by mistabiola: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Maccoy1:
Pls who is SEUN nd what is OP...pls am serious, i Need answers even though have been visiting NL 4 A YEAR NOW

SEUN is an acronym for Scientific Event Ubiquitous Network while OP stands for Original Poster smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by mistabiola: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2014
egopersonified:
The op is cray.

Pinshures or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé by Abiolainfo: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
What is this one saying undecided He can't even put pinshure tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Class! Learn Chinese In 5 Minutes / I Just Heard My Neighbor Praying This Dangerous Prayers / Riddles: Riddles: Riddles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.