Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins (10830 Views)

The Bad Side Of Women Been Submissive To There Man. / What Does It Mean To Be A Submissive Wife. / I'm A Submissive Woman: What's Wrong With That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by pickabeau1: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Empty vessels make the loudest noise

undecided

Leaving the matter at hand and rather than admitting a gaffe, this cat find it easier to write a cuss rant

such intellectualism grin grin
Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by crackhaus: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lol @Yields giving me an ar.se-whooping.

When you ask someone a simple question about how organizations like WHO get their statistics if not by personal evidence/report/experience from a representational test group, and that person can't answer the question in two subsequent posts and still end up disappearing totally without answering... according to shymexx, that person has whooped my ar.se. cheesycheesy

You must really love the taste of cvnt...

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by crackhaus: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
BananaBender:

Where did you get your "whole different meaning as regards marriage"?? The bible?? undecided
If you're not a Christian, then I suppose the Bible won't cut it for you.

However, I suggest using common sense and not be irked over a word just because the dictionary defines it in such a way that leaves the submissive person with little or no free-will.
Our grand and great-grandparents didn't read the Bible, still they understood that submission in a marriage context is basically alluding some form of authority and reverence to the man as the head of his home.

It doesn't mean enslavement or docility, it means coexisting in a family unit with the sense that a wife should give her respect, trust, and confidence to her husband.
She is his supporter, his helping hand, and his strength in adversity. She is submissive not because she has no pride of her own, but because she has chosen to let go of it in the process of becoming the supportive, loyal, and caring companion she's meant to be.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by bukatyne(f): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Interesting story.

However, regardless of how well they mean - it's always better to keep certain private issues in the private. Because outsiders won't be privy to the dynamics of what's actually going on, apart from hearsay. And with that, people will always tell stories in a way that will favour them - that's just how it's

True

An outsider can not really be objective until he/she has heard the absolute truth from both sides
Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by crackhaus: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
SirShymex:
[s][/s]

Sod off, bummy illiterate!

Go read the tutoring I gave ya butt buddy.

If you can't read - get someone to translate my posts to ya local dialect.
When you resort to including fathers, mothers, and lineage in your caustic rebuttals as is usual with you, it always reminds me of your halfwitted intellectual capacity to follow-through on your arguments.

That's how much of a mess you are.

Bummy illiterate? Butt buddy?
Aren't these already overused by you on this thread?

Pick up your dictionary Mr 'submissiveness' is medieval but 'submission' is ok.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by babygirlfl: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Shinatu and SirShymex, I have enjoyed the dialogue between the two of you. Shinatu you asked the questions that I would have asked. Sirshymex, some of your post was really nice.
Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
crackhaus:
Lol @Yields giving me an ar.se-whooping.

When you ask someone a simple question about how organizations like WHO get their statistics if not by personal evidence/report/experience of a representational test group, and that person can't answer the question in two subsequent posts and still end up disappearing totally without answering... according to shymexx, that person has whooped my ar.se. cheesycheesy

You must really love the taste of cvnt...
I did not answer your question? Are you this stupi'd, dude? I already told you they use statistical evidence (and once again, you get this by using the research method), NOT personal experience. Am I writing in French or Portuguese? I was the one who mentioned "representatives" yesterday, you had no clue what it was based on your claim, but all of a sudden you've included it in your statement now. This was what I meant by you being slick and changing your words to align with mine, after the fact. I gave you a response but you just want to keep barking that I didn't because you have no argument. If you still do not understand a simple concept, then your case is beyond educational intervention. You claimed you knew Stats, I threw some terms at you and also explained, but your idiotic responses emphasized your unfamiliarity with the Stats you claimed to know. I didn't disappear; I was just tired and bored of talking to you, point blank. I lose interest when talking to deliberate idi0ts.

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
crackhaus:

When you resort to including fathers, mothers, and lineage in your caustic rebuttals as is usual with you, it always reminds me of your halfwitted intellectual capacity to follow-through on your arguments.

That's how much of a mess you are.

Bummy illiterate? Butt buddy?
Aren't these already overused by you on this thread?

Pick up your dictionary Mr 'submissiveness' is medieval but 'submission' is ok.

Can we please do a recap of who started the name calling between you and I? I bet you thought I'm a slouch due to the lid I put on cursing people out, no? And you even cited 50cali...when I'm everyone's nemesis in the hell-fire that the politics section is. When it comes to verbal assault, I slay pillocks like you for a living.

Recap now:

- I posted my comment based on my understanding of the subject-matter, and my beliefs.

- TV01 quoted me and asserted that I was contradicting myself.

- Then I replied with my position that you can have "submission" in a relationship, without your partner necessarily being "submissive." He got it, and moved on.

- However, you had to jump in to redeem yourself after making a fool of yourself by asserting that submissiveness doesn't mean docility. And it took you 24 hours to do that, cos I saw you online all through yesterday. Today you started by posting submission vs submissiveness as your retort. Citing intellectualism when I never alluded to it in my discourse with TV01. With the phaggot pick-a-beau playing the cheer-leader. You both started the name-calling there.

- Saw that today and addressed it comprehensively by citing the nuances in the meaning and applications of both words in relationship/marriage setting. And subsequently returned the favour with the name-calling the both of you started.

- Then you saw ya butt buddy getting his phaggot ar.se whooped, and decided to join in the fray. And I got busy and smacked the both of you together - both verbally and intellectually.

So, cry me a river. Next time, watch those you get belligerent with. I will fvck you so bad your brain would become permanently impaired due to severe assault. Just because I toned it down a bit - that doesn't mean I won't crack ya skull open. And I don't do famzing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
babygirlfl:
Shinatu and SirShymex, I have enjoyed the dialogue between the two of you. Shinatu you asked the questions that I would have asked. Sirshymex, some of your post was really nice.

Which one of them, baby girl?

Let us talk about it...I'm slowly but surely becoming a fan of ya style. tongue
Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by pickabeau1: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Shymmex...you are the fãggot....

Stop this your obsession

Saying I started name calling?

Are u really this deluded....

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
Flaming phaggot picking-a-beau and the biggest cheer-leader on NL. grin

Two characteristics of females, what an effeminate and emasculated mangina you're.

I'm your nemesis on this forum, you homoerotic damaged goods! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Truckpusher(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
SirShymex:
Flaming phaggot picking-a-beau and the biggest cheer-leader on NL. grin

Two characteristics of females, what an effeminate and emasculated mangina you're.

I'm your nemesis on this forum, you homoerotic damaged goods! grin
cheesy

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by pickabeau1: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Shymmex....your obsession with faggotry is astounded coupled with your unoriginal lines brov...

Its getting boring...

Such a pity
Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
How is it unoriginal when I was the first person to ever question why you're picking-a-beau as a guy?

I have also questioned your cheerleading tendencies a lot of times in the past.

You exude phaggotry with everything you do. From jumping into convos that have absolutely nothing to do with you, or things above ya intellectual wavelength, with harebrained opinions and redundant questions. To running around the forum like a freaking pikey with innately blinkered brain cells. To cheerleading. Heck, your handle is homoeroticism personified.

Just give up - you're done, NL's resident butt warrior!

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by pickabeau1: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Boohoo...says the dude that has no identity of his own. Pick and join all over NL joining causes...

All the more pitiful.... Is your pseudo-intellectual psychobabble you spout roundabout these forums

Your fixation with homo crap is even laughable.
Have u had your fill today.

Continue ranting....your closet homo tendencies will be exposed

Its not today ....your lines r weak...bruv
Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lmao...I can't take you seriously when the two sensible words in your posts are words I brought to this forum.

I brought "pseudo-intellectual" and "spout" to the forum, and before I came here, people never used those words.

You're done, phhagot!

Out for now, till someone intelligent quotes me for something sensible. cool
Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by pickabeau1: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pseudo-Intellectual... grin grin

All your lines are lame regurgitations..nothing new

Pity you have no identity

This is getting boring

Meanwhile how far with your empire in the sky and the Chics falling over you lameness

You're such a crud...
You are a closet phaggot.....take well to remember that.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
SirShymex:
Lmao...I can't take you seriously when the two sensible words in your posts are words I brought to this forum.

I brought "pseudo-intellectual" and "spout" to the forum, and before I came here, people never used those words.

You're done, phhagot!

Out for now, till someone intelligent quotes me for something sensible. cool
I smear trouble, mister! Lot of trouble!
Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
all4naija:
I smear trouble, mister! Lot of trouble!

Lmao...these fvckers on here think I'm a softie because I have been controlling myself a little bit. The same guy that used to go against the whole politics section verbally and intellectually loool.

I just need to ra.pe a few of them just to send a clear message. Don't quote me with ad hominem and homoerotic cheerleaders. And I don't do famzing apart from flirting with chics, and chatting to posters I have known for time.
Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...these fvckers on here think I'm a softie because I have been controlling myself a little bit. The same guy that used to go against the whole politics section verbally and intellectually loool.

I just need to ra.pe a few of them just to send a clear message. Don't quote me with ad hominem and homoerotic cheerleaders. And I don't do famzing apart from flirting with chics, and chatting to posters I have known for time.

What are you talking about? Jeez! Are you seriously saying that you're cowboy?! Ride on boy! I think I can handle it. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
all4naija:
What are you talking about? Jeez! Are you seriously saying that you're cowboy?! Ride on boy! I think I can handle it. lipsrsealed

Lmao...muthaphuck these non-English speaking primeval village bums. I just had to put my foot in their ar.ses.

Anyway, where have you been my favourite light-skinned nyggah from Ibadan? You know you still need extra melanin to become certified, right? grin
Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...muthaphuck these non-English speaking primeval village bums. I just had to put my foot in their ar.ses.

Anyway, where have you been my favourite light-skinned nyggah from Ibadan? You know you still need extra melanin to become certified, right? grin
I have always been here. I can not miss the schmucks in this forum because they make me laugh all day. grin cool Ain't nigger! angry
Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
all4naija:
I have always been here. I can not miss the schmucks in this forum because they make me laugh all day. grin cool Ain't nigger! angry

Comic relief lol. There is absolutely nothing better than watching stark illiterates brazenly exhibit their illiteracy with cosign by fellow illiterates loool. Only if a mirror could reflect dumbness.

Nah, you need certification cos I have never met a light-skinned Ibadan nyggah in my life. I might be out there with my mum this Dec. went to Lagos last year - seen Lagos - time to see what the ancient city has to offer.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by crackhaus: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Yields:

I did not answer your question? Are you this stupi'd, dude? I already told you they use statistical evidence (and once again, you get this by using the research method), NOT personal experience. Am I writing in French or Portuguese? I was the one who mentioned "representatives" yesterday, you had no clue what it was based on your claim, but all of a sudden you've included it in your statement now. This was what I meant by you being slick and changing your words to align with mine, after the fact. I gave you a response but you just want to keep barking that I didn't because you have no argument. If you still do not understand a simple concept, then your case is beyond educational intervention. You claimed you knew Stats, I threw some terms at you and also explained, but your idiotic responses emphasized your unfamiliarity with the Stats you claimed to know. I didn't disappear; I was just tired and bored of talking to you, point blank. I lose interest when talking to deliberate idi0ts.
Keep shooting yourself and now going with the claim that you were bored and loosing interest.

This was your response:

You acquire it via the research method. It depends on the type of research design and techniques being used. In simple terms, it is sound evidence that proves a proposition to be true. Good research studies should be transparent. Transparency, in this case, means: you must provide proof of evidence/how you got your results or conclusions when required. You cannot assume, hide evidence, give false explanations, change the conclusions later on your own terms, etc.

And I subsequently asked (with reference to the bit in bold), how is this proof of evidence arrived at dumbo? Is it a computer that generates the numbers from thin air or does the evidence come from a test group of people?

My own stats came from my own experience, you're yet to give yours genius. Or you have none, but see fit to discredit mine without correcting it with your own stats...deliberate stvpidity becomes you.

And what's that hogwash about you using 'representatives'? Another claim?
Care to quote where you used the word cos I honestly can't recall where you did...remember you're yet to quote the two comments I made that have different meanings according to you.

Idiocy seems more your forte. My stats are wrong but you are yet to give yours, so what exactly are you comparing my wrong stats with? You're about to make a bigger f0ol of yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by crackhaus: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Can we please do a recap of who started the name calling between you and I? I bet you thought I'm a slouch due to the lid I put on cursing people out, no? And you even cited 50cali...when I'm everyone's nemesis in the hell-fire that the politics section is. When it comes to verbal assault, I slay pillocks like you for a living.
Are you going to deny you threw first punch, or do you want me to go back and quote your very first reply to me on this thread? Not that I'm complaining azzhole.

Your intelligence is about to phuck you up.

You say you're everyone's nemesis? Still with the delusions I see.
FYI c0cksvcker, I'm not your regular 'everyone'...you are incapable of being my nemesis, and on an anonymous forum no less where it would count for nothing.
You're both petty and pitiable for thumping your chest on here...

Recap now:

- I posted my comment based on my understanding of the subject-matter, and my beliefs.

- TV01 quoted me and asserted that I was contradicting myself.

- Then I replied with my position that you can have "submission" in a relationship, without your partner necessarily being "submissive." He got it, and moved on.

- However, you had to jump in to redeem yourself after making a fool of yourself by asserting that submissiveness doesn't mean docility. And it took you 24 hours to do that, cos I saw you online all through yesterday. Today you started by posting submission vs submissiveness as your retort. Citing intellectualism when I never alluded to it in my discourse with TV01. With the phaggot pick-a-beau playing the cheer-leader. You both started the name-calling there.

- Saw that today and addressed it comprehensively by citing the nuances in the meaning and applications of both words in relationship/marriage setting. And subsequently returned the favour with the name-calling the both of you started.

- Then you saw ya butt buddy getting his phaggot ar.se whooped, and decided to join in the fray. And I got busy and smacked the both of you together - both verbally and intellectually.
Speech!

Utterly nauseating and besides the point...and yes, submissiveness doesn't mean docility in the context of marriage - you best get this chemically ingrained in your halfwitted-sugar-solution-for-brains skull.

So once again you go on a tangent about me not replying you on time...bytch keep your misguided sense of worth to yourself, I can reply you whenever I damn well feel like.
Unlike you, I do not consider a status here more important than in the real world.
Your ghetto rants and supposedly claimed street cred means nothing on here especially when you have to bring it up every time...seems a lot like you trying too hard to be badazz.

Submissiveness and submission mean the same thing basically...you're yet to define both and spot the difference genius.

So, cry me a river. Next time, watch those you get belligerent with. I will fvck you so bad your brain would become permanently impaired due to severe assault. Just because I toned it down a bit - that doesn't mean I won't crack ya skull open. And I don't do famzing.
Dude I formally welcome you to the process of trying to e-assault me into an e-coma...you're a joke, and not a funny one at that.

Word of advice, I will keep calling you out on your slip-ups whenever I damn well feel like and hound you like the intellectually halfwitted bytch that you are...so be vigilant.
Ahaaaa...seems you love that word 'phaggot' a little too much, you should try it out sometime... I'm sure you'll love it.

Submissiveness is medieval but submission is fine...this is how a self-acclaimed intellectual thinks.

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
crackhaus:

Keep shooting yourself and now going with the claim that you were bored and loosing interest.

This was your response:

And I subsequently asked (with reference to the bit in bold), how is this proof of evidence arrived at dumbo? Is it a computer that generates the numbers from thin air or does the evidence come from a test group of people?

My own stats came from my own experience, you're yet to give yours genius. Or you have none, but see fit to discredit mine without correcting it with your own stats...deliberate stvpidity becomes you.

And what's that hogwash about you using 'representatives'? Another claim?
Care to quote where you used the word cos I honestly can't recall where you did...remember you're yet to quote the two comments I made that have different meanings according to you.

Idiocy seems more your forte. My stats are wrong but you are yet to give yours, so what exactly are you comparing my wrong stats with? You're about to make a bigger f0ol of yourself!
I call him a dunce, he copies me. What is your malfunction that you do not understand a simple thing? You just changed your statements yet again. It's people like you who commit fraud. I'm just heading home and don't have your time right now. It's not my job to teach you what you should've learned years ago. Dude is so damn irritating.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
[s]
crackhaus:

Are you going to deny you threw first punch, or do you want me to go back and quote your very first reply to me on this thread? Not that I'm complaining azzhole.

FYI c0cksvcker, I'm not your regular 'everyone'...you are incapable of being my nemesis, and on an anonymous forum no less where it would count for nothing.

Speech!

Utterly nauseating and besides the point...and yes, submissiveness doesn't mean docility in the context of marriage - you best get this chemically ingrained in your halfwitted-sugar-solution-for-brains skull.

So once again you go on a tangent about me not replying you on time...bytch keep your misguided sense of worth to yourself, I can reply you whenever I damn well feel like.
Unlike you, I do not consider a status here more important than in the real world.
Your ghetto rants and supposedly claimed street cred means nothing on here especially when you have to bring it up every time...seems a lot like you trying too hard to be badazz.

Submissiveness and submission mean the same thing basically...you're yet to define both and spot the difference genius.

Dude I formally welcome you to the process of trying to e-assault me into an e-coma...you're a joke, and not a funny one at that.

Word of advice, I will keep calling you out on your slip-ups whenever I damn well feel like and hound you like the intellectually halfwitted bytch that you are...so be vigilant.
Ahaaaa...seems you love that word 'phaggot' a little too much, you should try it out sometime... I'm sure you'll love it.

Submissiveness is medieval but submission is fine...this is how a self-acclaimed intellectual thinks.
[/s]

[s]
crackhaus:

Speech!

[/s]

Stark illiterate, cry me a river after getting your ar.se whooped. I won't be surprised if your whole PC is already drenched with saliva oozing from your putrid mouth, you down syndrome having donkey induced by artificial insemination. A by-product of an eunuch father who just did what he had to do to have a bastard for a son. The test tube that made you should have been blown into smithereens in the process, freaking accursed village chimp.

I can't be ar.sed to engage you again - you're so beneath me. A floor mat to step on. The person I was engaging, TV01, who's actually way out of your league - got the message and moved on.

Sod off - engaging you has reduced my IQ by ten-folds, low IQ having ape. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
crackhaus:

This was your response:

Imagine a turd who can't even discern the obvious difference between "losing" and "loosing" at his age (something a nursery pupil should be able to discern) having the audacity to debate me about two words with technical nuances - mind boggles. You're a contemptible and an obnoxious village rat, and the English language isn't your forte.

Go back to elementary school - and go learn the difference between "losing" and "loosing," you stark illiterate with brain fart for a brain. Keep "loosing" interest till you cut yourself loose, primeval yokel. grin

P.S: don't edit it, I've the screenshot. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Kanwulia: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2014
Stillfire:

You have said it alllllllllllllllllllll!
I wanted to reply the rubbish OP statements and following ones, but I won't waste a single brain cell on it. Too much productive energy would be wasted doing that.

Not worth serious consideration for real.
EBOLA don comot for Nigeria carry some people brains waka go I swear! grin
Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by AJOT99(m): 1:17am On Oct 23, 2014
This thread has gone haywire. Tosin Martins, can u see ur handiwork..?
Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by pickabeau1: 3:34am On Oct 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins by Acidosis(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2014
Only those in love-less marriages fight the rule of submission.

Minister:
"Thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"

Wife:
I will cheesy

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Being Married And Having Kids A Stumbling Block To One's Dreams And Goals. / MUST WATCH: How To Organize A Nigerian Children's Party In London [video] / Must A Man Share The Same Bedroom With The Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.