Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? (4446 Views)

We Had MouthAction And She Finds It Hard To Close Her Mouth. / Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by MizMyColi(f): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Liability:
i am intelligent and smart. tongue

YoU?! shocked
undecided undecided

Please the question was directed at ladies.
Tenks.

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by joywendy(f): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
NinoBrown888:

sweedy, think before you comment not vice versa.

Honey, think before you mention and not vice versa.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by priscaoge(f): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

YoU?! shocked
undecided undecided

Please the question was directed at ladies.
Tenks.

kiss kiss kiss

That's how Mizmycoli took that out of my mouth angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
joywendy:

Honey, think before you mention and not vice versa.

what a character:/
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Liability:

here comes a trans-gender.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by hadizadeezy(f): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
am i not smart?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by idu1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Liability:
then i am barack obama........
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by MizMyColi(f): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

That's how Mizmycoli took that out of my mouth angry sad

BwaHahahahahahahhha cheesy

Owh. I jsut remembered, we're partners in exposing his Li-abit(ness)

cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by zoeee(f): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
lonngmann:

tell me about Obama's domestic policy
What's her business with Obama's domestic policy
Is that the only way to determine a lady who's smart? undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by priscaoge(f): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

BwaHahahahahahahhha cheesy

Owh. I jsut remembered, we're partners in exposing his Li-abit(ness)

cheesy

grin grin

Gbam grin grin LieAbility grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by joywendy(f): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
NinoBrown888:

what a character:/

undecided

what an individual
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by suregurl(f): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
100Cents:

What is the Name of Nigeria's Vice President ?

50% of Nigerian girls will fail this question..
lolz.....u don ridicule nigerian girls patapata
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Merlissa:

Obama's domestic policies is centred around economic stimulation, health care, fair pay and the U.S. space program.

grin grin grin
thanks to google.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
100Cents:

What is the Name of Nigeria's Vice President ?

50% of Nigerian girls will fail this question..
damn patience jonathan
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Fkhalifa(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
kennygee is so ryt,we guys ignore the decently beautuful ones for the artificial make up empty ladies only for us to start conplainibg later.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Op, i understand ur point..you've probably been rolling with d wrong girls..eeyah

SkinnyDude:
damn patience jonathan
dafuq u talking bout? My friend its oby ezekwesili.. tongue
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Exjoker(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Talking about smart girls? I disagreed with you, Cruz, our naija girls are very smart. All you are left with is findin an interesting and the right girl for your type
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
booqee:
Op, i understand ur point..you've probably been rolling with d wrong girls..eeyah

to tell u the truth, there was a time i thought we didnt have vice president. that man is so un popular. damn patience is everywhere, therefore she is our vice presido.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by ChikezieU(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
booqee:

no no the vice president Amoju Pinick
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
SkinnyDude:

to tell u the truth, there was a time i thought we didnt have vice president. that man is so un popular. damn patience is everywhere, therefore she is our vice presido.
haha! Lol.. sambo's got to be one of d most unnoticed vp's we've had.. lol
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by widowhusband: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
CREATE ONE, and have fun abeg. * rolls eyes*
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by dre11(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
I guess u need to widening ur search area because ur search engine is faulty to have come up with that assumption
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin
lonngmann:

tell me about Obama's domestic policy
Guy you're wicked o.... grin
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
joywendy:

undecided

what an individual

Am so nat gonna do this with you.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by joywendy(f): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Am so nat gonna do this with you.

neither am i.

you should have just left my post in the first place.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by hensben(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
PrettyAnny:
I am smart and intelligent
you look 13 years old..wetin u dey do 4 nairaland. grin
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by daryoor(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mprex:

well said.

Oga Op, where do you go to look for the smart girls, what is your physical appearance like?

everywhere: church, school, social gathering...
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by daryoor(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
booqee:

it seems fine girls don't bother to be smart and the ugly ones aint gat no option cause it will be worse to be ugly and add empty head to it. look at oby and nkojo, ugly ass hos, look at tonto decay, stupid as ho
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by firestar(f): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
Merlissa:

I no try??

Am sure ladies don't know anything about google..

Come and join me as i play Assassins Creed 3

Choose your weapons wisely dear. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
daryoor:

it seems fine girls don't bother to be smart and the ugly ones aint gat no option cause it will be worse to be ugly and add empty head to it. look at oby and okonjo, ugly ass hos, look at tonto decay, stupid as ho
lmao.....now dats funny...

But d case is not always like dat na.. You can't honestly say you've never met a pretty smart intelligent girl.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by daryoor(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
booqee:
lmao.....now dats funny...

But d case is not always like dat na.. You can't honestly say you've never met a pretty smart intelligent girl.
of course i cant say that. but its rare to see a super model hot chic wit brain na from teen age her destiny go change when boys no let am rest.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? by PrettyAnny(f): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
hensben:
you look 13 years old..wetin u dey do 4 nairaland. grin
Based on d opportunity I am having, I wanna explore in d world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine Your Son Says He Wants To Marry Her / Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It / The Hour Of Truth! Prophecy For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.