Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Photos From Desmond Elliot's Youth Interactive Session - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Desmond Elliot's Youth Interactive Session (819 Views)

Official Photos From Desmond Elliot’s Inauguration Yesterday / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Desmond Elliot's Youth Interactive Session by 247tops(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
When the news first broke of Nollywood actor Desmond Elliot going into politics and campaigning for a seat in the Lagos State House of Assembly 2015, a lot of people were skeptical. The 40-year-old actor is however not letting that hold him back and is currently organizing a youth interactive session with the theme “Today’s Youth, Today’s Leaders: Our Tomorrow Is Today”.

source: http://247tops..com/2014/10/photos-from-desmond-elliots-youth.html

Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot's Youth Interactive Session by kennyslim1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
I wish him the best in his political career...and I hope he doesn't end like the corrupt ones we still have alive here in Nigeria
Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot's Youth Interactive Session by ammyluv2002(f): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
kennyslim1:
I wish him the best in his political career...and I hope he doesn't end like the corrupt ones we still have alive here in Nigeria
Me too
Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot's Youth Interactive Session by egift(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Me too

And me too.
Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot's Youth Interactive Session by eyeview: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
What makes you think he won't be corrupt? Ofcourse he will,he(and the rest) are in it for the money. If not,can someone mention any good social work(or even developmental) that he has done for his people and constituency prior to now. If such candidate has none,then know that he's in it for the money.

P/s,someone should tell him that those youths are not interested in his agenda,they are only there for the money that gets shared to 'youths' at the end of mobilization
Re: Photos From Desmond Elliot's Youth Interactive Session by Nempi(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Plus me too
egift:

And me too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Was Actually Corrupt / 20 Reasons Buhari Is Rejected By Nigerians Since 2003 / The Guy Who Brought Ebola To US Has Been Paid (daily Mail)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.