Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! (5496 Views)

How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Liability(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hexzyz:

Na you put yourself for trouble o. He ask say na virgin he want?
he said it indirectly.
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2014
Liability:
sis, is the surgery done here in nigeria?
R u for real?! U r considering such thing??
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Liability(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2014
voodoo85:

R u for real?! U r considering such thing??
does it have side effect?
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2014
Liability:
does it have side effect?

Just enter google hymenoplasty. Its pretty pricy. For my opinion its not worth it
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by FrenchyL(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2014
He might forgive you but he will never trust you..
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Liability(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2014
FrenchyL:
He might forgive you but he will never trust you..
i wish i could make him trust me.
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by PrincessB1(f): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Liability:
is this done in your kingdom, princess?
Not @ all dear.... It just sound funnycheesy..... @ topic : Go ahead nd tell him d truth, if he geniunely love you he wont leave you.
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Madame Liability, Always looking for help, anyway, let me help you; use that "sealing product" that is now available in most pharmacies nationwide.
when she use sealing products the man enter blood no comot nkor#sai grin grin grin
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
when she use sealing products the man enter blood no comot nkor#sai grin grin grin
Blood will surely spills, it comes with a little blood specimen
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by SeverusSnape(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
Blood will surely spills, it comes with a little blood specimen. All she needs do is follow the instructions there in.
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by seankay(m): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Wiseb:
My dear if God dat created u nd died 4 u has 4given then He deserves ur attention cuz dre is no love greater, he ur bf loves u half as much as u say den d love dat bears no grudge wld kip him at peace wif u nd he wld truly appriciate aw much u'v change nd aw much of a beta person u r willing to bcum nd ultimately aw much u love him. Al of dese he wld c if u dnt manipulate him to marry u by lying. Who knws dis cld just b d foundation of trust ur marriage needs
lmao! So you actually believed her story
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Liability(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2014
seankay:
lmao! So you actually believed her story
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by kandiikane(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
1. There are fake virginity stuff you can put in your va.gina before having sex with him

2. If after sex he says where is the blood? Tell him you were born without a hymen or your hymen eroded ages ago if he doesn't believe you tell him to Google it.

3. Make sure you are very dry before sex, no fore.play, just let him enter without much play and you will most likely get a cut which will bleed. Make sure you have some wipes or tissue next to you and wipe your self in front of him so he can see the blood on the wipe. On your wedding night tell him you are tired and when he is asleep you can get him aroused and sit on him so he won't have time to touch and rub you, it will be easy for you to get the result you want that way. If he asks how come the blood is little say the blood is not meant to flow like period, he can Google it.

4. Do it in the night, make sure you have wipes and such around so he wont have to go clean up in the bathroom to look for stains of blood. Tell him to switch off the lights, do your thing, make sure you have fake blood nearby(on the floor with the wipes), once you are done, act like you are looking for the wipes whilst staining your hand with the fake blood and rubbing it on the wipes which you will use to wipe his pen!s. After doing that, tell him you want to cuddle and once he is asleep stain your hand some more and dab a bit on the sheets so when he wakes in the morning he will see them.

5. Tell him the truth.
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Liability(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2014
kandiikane:
1. There are fake virginity stuff you can put in your va.gina before having sex with him

2. If after sex he says where is the blood? Tell him you were born without a hymen or your hymen eroded ages ago if he doesn't believe you tell him to Google it.

3. Make sure you are very dry before sex, no fore.play, just let him enter without much play and you will most likely get a cut which will bleed. Make sure you have some wipes or tissue next to you and wipe your self in front of him so he can see the blood on the wipe. On your wedding night tell him you are tired and when he is asleep you can get him aroused and sit on him so he won't have time to touch and rub you, it will be easy for you to get the result you want that way. If he asks how come the blood is little say the blood is not meant to flow like period, he can Google it.

4. Do it in the night, make sure you have wipes and such around so he wont have to go clean up in the bathroom to look for stains of blood. Tell him to switch off the lights, do your thing, make sure you have fake blood nearby(on the floor with the wipes), once you are done, act like you are looking for the wipes whilst staining your hand with the fake blood and rubbing it on the wipes which you will use to wipe his pen!s. After doing that, tell him you want to cuddle and once he is asleep stain your hand some more and dab a bit on the sheets so when he wakes in the morning he will see them.

5. Tell him the truth.
wow...tanx alot. I will definitely try one of these.
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Williamzz: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2014
ahahahahahahah Ijo Shoki
Tapout:
shey na liability get dis thread sef cheesy

Mr. Dj, put the music on repeat.

VERSE 1:
Alahji orezi, moti gbe jo tun tun dey
o terere,
Mummy and daddy, moti gbe jo tun
tun dey o, terere,
Abeg i dey beg o, abeg I dey beg o,
As you hear the music just dey dance
o,
Abeg I dey beg o, as you hear the
music just dey dance o,
Awon temi London ijo shoki niwon jo
terere,
Awon temi l’America , ijo shoki
niwon jo, terere,
Awon t’agege, ijo shoki niwon jo,
terere,
Terere rere.

CHORUS;
See I know say you like to dance,
I know say you like to shake it,
I know say you like to groove,
I know say you want to make it,
Oya se ee eee,
Make them know say you sabi o,
Baby, jo oo ooo,
Oya jijo shoki, terere, terere
tererere,
Jijo shoki, terere, terere tererere,
Jijo shoki, terere, terere tere.

VERSE 2:
Ina jo ogiri o sa, terere,
Orezi gbona pour me water tererere,
Eja nla bo, Ti o yo,
Elo gbomi nla kano, orezi ti de o,
Awon temi Dubai ijo shoki niwon jo
terere,
Awon temi le Elegushi, ijo shoki
niwon jo, terere,
To my niggas in Canada, ijo shoki
niwon jo, terere,
Awon ti l’agege, ijo shoki niwon jo,
terere.

CHORUS;
Oya se ee eee,
Baby, jo oo ooo,
tererere,
Jijo shoki, terere, terere tere.

VERSE 3:
Lemme teach you how to dance ijo
shoki, terere,
Lemme teach you how to dance ijo
shoki,
Put your hand around your neck,
And bend to the side,
Oya go down, oya go down,
Oya go back like you dey reverse,
Oya go down and go down,
And go back like you dey reverse.

CHORUS;
Oya se ee eee,
Baby, jo oo ooo,
tererere,

1 Like

Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by BreezyRita(f): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2014
Liar-bility!!
See you. Asking the questions as if its happening to you.
Well, you needed enlightenment. I'm sure you've had lots.

1 Like

Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by Liability(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2014
BreezyRita:
Liar-bility!!
See you. Asking the questions as if its happening to you.
Well, you needed enlightenment. I'm sure you've had lots.
its still not enoough. Your counsel will be greatly appreciated. Oyaaa....talk ooo
Re: I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! by cisse7575(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
what you did is very very bad, but if he leaves you because of this, then he doesn't love you unconditionally. if he truly loves you, he will marry you though he maybe disappointed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Called Me 'bros'. / Bobrisky Gang Invade Calabar Carnival Dry Run (Pics) / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Naturally Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.