Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members (1497 Views)

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" / Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh / Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by YEMOYEMI: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
Chief Audu Ogbeh- a Chieftain of APC has gone public to apologize for referring to Bringbackourgirls campaingers as APC members.

What a rare courage to accept wrong and correct same!!!

Kudos to a worthy leader

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Commendable. This kind of attitude should be encouraged. Very civilized and unlike the usual "Nigerian braggadocio". Nigeria used to have fine gentlemen in its politics, but they are far and in-between now. Now Nigeria's politics is mostly filled with very unrefined men. I sincerely think a change in Government next year, and Nigeria will start to get it right again.

3 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by pendy79: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
This party APC is just constituted by refined, enlightened and fine gentlemen.

Kudos chief ogbeh for the retraction. It shows maturity and a sense of reasonable judgment.

In APC I believe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by okoromike(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
medicine after DEATH,,,,,,,the damage is done.

3 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by UnknownT: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
To me, there is nothing to apologise because from the adverts on TV, we have seen that they are truly headed by APC members which is not a bad thing.

5 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by tinkinjow: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hahahaha
Caught in the act...no denying. I said it that day, a campaign tool for the PDP...the video is already viralon some channels.
I guess that necessitate this denial.
Hohoho

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by gtrust: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
you cannot "put back the cat into the bag"!

The cat is already "out of the bag"!

APC = #bringbackourgirls#

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by stebell(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
No need for the letter for we already kno that #BBOG are an arm of APC.

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by Collynzo29: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
He only made matters worse in this so called apology by saying less than 2% of the group are APC members.
Those 2% I believe, sponsor the group and pay the other members.

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
reminds me of that song by timbaland ft one republic * itz too late to apologise*

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by IdomaLikita: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nigerians and foolishness!
Is the BBG cause not a just one?
Is anything wrong with the Opposition mounting Pressure on the Incumbent Govt to release the Girls?
Are there similar Campaigns led by other groups in this regard to necessitate the Opposition leaving it to them to pursue?
Weren't Democrats at the front of BringBackTheTroops campaigns from Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq? Did they apologise for it?

Indeed, APC is as foolish as the PDP!
Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
IdomaLikita:
Nigerians and foolishness!
Is the BBG cause not a just one?
Is anything wrong with the Opposition mounting Pressure on the Incumbent Govt to release the Girls?
Are there similar Campaigns led by other groups in this regard to necessitate the Opposition leaving it to them to pursue?
Weren't Democrats at the front of BringBackTheTroops campaigns from Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq? Did they apologise for it?

Indeed, APC is as foolish as the PDP!

#Bring back our girls, is a mischievous concept.
#Free our girls, would had been a double edge.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by Blackfire(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
enter thread,sees apc and pdp vultures circling.*takes cover*
Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by Omimah: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
PDP is already using the statement made by Audu Ogbe to gather cheap sympathy for the President. I saw it yesterday on NTA network news at 9PM.
Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by Omimah: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
stebell:
No need for the letter for we already kno that #BBOG are an arm of APC.
Mitchell Obama, Drake, Puff Daddy, Alicia Keys, etc are also APC members?

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by celeron40(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Omimah:

Mitchell Obama, Drake, Puff Daddy, Alicia Keys, etc are also APC members?
Don't mind the clown o! APC is responsible for all the country is going through too...nonsense.
Re: Audu Ogbeh Apologized For Calling Bringbackourgirls Campaigners APC Members by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:53am On Oct 22, 2014
Collynzo29:
He only made matters worse in this so called apology by saying less than 2% of the group are APC members.
Those 2% I believe, sponsor the group and pay the other members.

He could've easily lied and said they didn't even have any members within the group. What he did was commendable, end of.

(1) (Reply)

The True Events That Led To The Nigerian Civil War! / Wale Soyinka Has Done More Harm Than Good To Our Country!!!! / FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.