Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh (48603 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: 7 Northern States Produced Junior Ministers But / Photos Of Audu Ogbeh Driving A Tractor / Farmers To Pay Fee For Protection – Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by ochejoseph(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2015

Just saw this while on twitter, this coincidence is striking

Father and Son screen same man

Anyway I wish him the very best as he takes office as Minister. 

May God Continue to Bless Nigeria and Nigerians 

https://mobile.twitter.com/pius_adesanmi

https://mobile.twitter.com/ochejoseph

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Great

- No matter how Bukola Saraki tries, he can't be like his Dad in Nigeria shocked
- First sitting Senate President to plead Not Guilty to CCT
- First sitting Senate President to be docked

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lol...when we are running gerontocracy what do you expect. Awolowo would get a position if he was alive.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by warrior01: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is that the change they promised us? Bunch of old evil people. Change ko change ni

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by Donaldillikah(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by alaoeri: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Olushola Saraki wasn't the senate president then but senate leader during the second republic when Audu Ogbeh was minister of information & later became that of steel development.

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by ammyluv2002(f): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Minister in 1979........Now, Minister in 2015 shocked shocked shocked

Na only am waka come? Well, Baba Buhari knows the best! grin

9ja, i hail o

16 Likes

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by ellovee(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
[i][/i]when you voted a man in his 70s as president, did you lost sight of "law of natural selection?" definitely he'll include men of his age bracket in his cabinet.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by Segadem(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by Segadem(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
ellovee:
[i][/i]when you voted a man in his 70s as president, did you lost sight of "law of natural selection?" definitely he'll include men of his age bracket in his cabinet.
gbagaun

If u want to criticise make sure u too are perfect grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by fratermathy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
In as much as we all want new blood injected into the system, we also have to understand the importance of experience in shaping Nigeria's current state of affairs. Some ministries are too delicate to be handled by amateurs and novices except we want a crash. I believe Buhari knows what he's doing. If you believe in the man then you must have faith in his actions. I believe in Buhari not because of anything else but because I want Nigeria to be great and he alone holds the key at this point. Ill will for him means ill will for all of us both home and abroad.

Secondly, being screened by father and son has no bearing in current affairs! It's just a mere coincidence.

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by jtjohn(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Harrysong- Reggae Blues remix ft. Mourinho Chorus
Afta d matches face d boo (d blues, d blues) Make u do as I do (I do, U do) Enjoy d matches Chelsea lose (d blues, don lose) Share d points n score d goals (d pts d goals) Every team wana win (d blues d blues) As far as IVANOVIC dey play (dey play dey play) Verse1. Bobo c Naismith wey dem dey boo(dey boo dey boo) He don turn Amokachi d bull (d bull d bull) Mourinho dnt know wat to do (to do to do) Oga Abrahimovic just dey look (dey look dey look) If Ivano play dem must lose (must lose must lose) Porto na tiger bitee d blues (d blues d blues) Oya now Dem Hazard oooo He don taya ooooo If Mou no sell lvanovic Dem go still dey lose.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by jeeqaa7(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by allanphash7(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Seems they say children are the leaders of tomorrow?

When will it be my turn or the turn of my children

Chai

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by kolnel: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hopefully this old man can turn things around since we the younger generations seems to be worse than them corruption wise
Just last week NANS awarded buruji Kashamu
Even saraki is no saint with all the news flying around

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by g4everybody(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
This Country is a real joke, they claim pdp destroyed this country for 16 years and now appointing former PDP chairman as minister.

I only pity for the generation of confused youth who allowed themselves to be used by this politicians

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by freshness2020: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
The stance against corruption is not genuine. The same old thieving poticians milking the nation dry at the detriment of the younger generation... "e go beta, e go beta, when e go beta? undecided undecided

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by gbengalite(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
ftp

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by miqos02(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
How will it not be, when if anything happens some accursed youth will be the one carrying some foolish banner for a stipend..

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by hensben(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Saraki and diziani na get this ember month.

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by ukastan: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=ochejoseph post=38720209]‎
Just saw this while on twitter, this coincidence is striking

Father and Son screen same man

Anyway I wish him the very best as he takes office as Minister. 

May God Continue to Bless Nigeria and Nigerians 

https://mobile.twitter.com/pius_adesanmi

https://mobile.twitter.com/ochejoseph
God bless Nigeria
Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by Tenim47(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
jtjohn:
Harrysong- Reggae Blues remix ft. Mourinho Chorus
Afta d matches face d boo
(d blues, d blues)
Make u do as I do (I do, U do)
Enjoy d matches Chelsea lose
(d blues, don lose)
Share d points n score d goals
(d pts d goals)
Every team wana win
(d blues d blues)
As far as IVANOVIC dey play
(dey play dey play)
Verse1.
Bobo c Naismith wey dem dey boo(dey boo dey boo)
He don turn Amokachi d bull
(d bull d bull)
Mourinho dnt know wat to do
(to do to do)
Oga Abrahimovic just dey look
(dey look dey look)
If Ivano play dem must lose
(must lose must lose)
Porto na tiger bitee d blues (d blues d blues)
Oya now
Dem Hazard oooo
He don taya ooooo
If Mou no sell lvanovic
Dem go still dey lose.
Na u mumu pass

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by Kelvin0(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
It's called "POLITICAL RECYCLING" and that's what's been eating dis country. *We have a history of always going back to our vomit* bringing back our 16th century great great grand fathers to come and solve our 21st century problem ....

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by fastestfinger: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
They call us leaders of tomorrow;yet,they don't want to give way for us to lead.

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by obinnajr(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
APC GOVERMENT, THE MORE YOU LOOK
Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by ikombe: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
isalright

meanwhile

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by finestiyke(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- No matter how Bukola Saraki tries, he can't be like his Dad in Nigeria shocked
- First seating Senate President to plead Not Guilty to CCT
- First seating Senate President to be docked

Dude, at least Bukola's grammar is not as bad as yours, itss "first sitting" don't be a dullard like our President

#ThankMeLater

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by DCTrendy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:
Lol...when we are running gerontocracy what do you expect. Awolowo would get a position if he was alive.

Dont be naive bro!

If Awo is alive he do be your president and not some minister please!

Ok let me give you a clue, if awo were to be alive, u would av been mistaking Lag for Nyc.

Get it n fast plz!

Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by ThePeacemaker(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
undecided......
ℓιкє fαтнєя
ℓιкє ѕσи
Re: Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh by chiedu7: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
[size=13pt]STRANGE TURN OF EVIDENTS WITH THIS APC.

AND THE LIST GROWS.

[b]WELL APC & DULLARD KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

SENATE PRESIDENT RIGGED HIS WAY TO OFFICE,
AND HIS PARTY IS SUPPOSED TO FIGHT CORRUPTION.
IT'S LIKE ARMED ROBBERS GUARDING YOUR HOUSE

THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY HAS GONE FROM BEING THE MOST ANTICIPATED IN THE WORLD
TO BEING IN SERIOUS TROUBLE.

THE PRIVATE SECTOR IS SUFFERING UNDER DULLARD & APC

THE APC's SENATE PRESIDENT IS FIGHTING FOR HIS POLITICAL CAREER!

APC GUBERNATORIAL KOGI CANDIDATE STOLE MONEY AND ADMITTED IT, YET FREE

BOKO HARAM IS KILLING WITH IMPUNITY.

FULANI HERDS MEN ARE KIDNAPPING YORUBA ELDERS WITH EASE.

FULANI HERDS MEN ARE KILLING FARMERS ALL OVER THE PLACE.

B00HARI DON ENTER JP MORGAN EXITS NIJA

NAIRA DON DEY FALL.
IT'S NOT OIL PRICE BECOS SAUI ARABIA TOO SELLS OIL
AND THEIR CURRENCY IS OKAY.
ALSO THE PRICE OF OIL DID NOT FALL WHEN GMB GOT IN IT FELL WHILE GEJ WAS THERE,
BUT WHEN GMB GOT IN THE NAIRA HAS BEEN FALLING.

BOKO HARAM SUSPECTS ARE BEING SET FREE AND REWARDED FOR MURDER

[img]http://i1.wp.com/ynaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/suspects3.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=640%2C423[/img]

WHEN BOKO HARAM BOMB, GMB DOES NOT GO TO SEE THE SITES.

B00HARI IS THE ONLY LEADER TO THINK MICHELLE IS THE PRESIDENT OF WEST GERMANY.

B00HARI IS THE ONLY NIGERIAN LEADER THEY WONT LET ADDRESS THE NATION DIRECTLY,
SO HE DOES NOT ADDRESS TINUBU AS AWOLOWO SINCE HE THINKS MICHELLE IS THE PRESIDENT OF WEST GERMANY.

NIGERIA'S ECONOMY THAT WAS REGARDED WORLD-WIDE AS GROWING IS NOW IN JEOPARDY

DULLARD IGNORES FEDERAL CHARACTER AND APPOINTS ONLY THE NORTH TO KEY POSITIONS.
DULLARD IN A DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM IS PRACTICING NORTHOCRACY.
GOVT OF THE NORTH FOR THE NORTH BY THE NORTH

BOKO HARAM MEMBERS WERE ARRESTED IN THE SOUTH EAST & SOUTH WEST

BEGGARS THREATENED THE GOVERNMENT OF KADUNA STATE.

DULLARD IS THE 1ST PRESIDENT TO TAKE HIS CHILD ON A GOVERNMENT FUNDED OFFICIAL TRIP.
AND THE TRIP WAS PAID FOR BY THE TAX OF THE NIGERIAN MASSES.

₦AIRA HAS FALLEN SO MANY TIMES SINCE DULLARD & APC GOT IN.

DULLARD HAS CUT OFF THE SOUTH-WEST THAT GAVE HIM THE PRESIDENCY.

GIVES ONLY THE NORTH NICE APPOINTMENTS, WHILE IGNORING THE REST OF THE COUNTRY

MAKE'S SURE ONLY THE NORTH GETS SENATE PRESIDENT & SPEAKER OF REPS.

GRACIOUSLY GIVES THE EAST OF NIGERIA BOKO HARAM PRISONERS

WONDERFUL GIVES THE SOUTH-SOUTH NUCLEAR REACTORS THAT OTHERS KNOW IS A DEATH TRAP.

BOKO HARAM HAS INCREASED IT'S KILLING, EVEN BURNING THE HOUSE OF TOP MILITARY MAN.

BOKO HARAM IS NOW SENDING CHILDREN TO BOMB FOR THEM.

KADUNA STATE GOVERNOR IS CALLING THE VICE PRESIDENT A "MERE COMMISSIONER"

DULLARD DOES NOT WANT TO SUPPORT THE NIGER DELTA GUYS WHO REFUSED VIOLENCE TO GO TO SCHOOL!

NOT ONLY DID APC RIG IN SARAKI AS WE CAN SEE,
BUT ALSO RIGGED IN A CATTLE RARER AS PRESIDENT.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2905117_buharicattle_jpeg067aeaa2a960e9ca5b3a2fa687ed96fd

WHO SAID DULLARD & APC ARE NOT WORKING[/b]
[/size] [size=36pt] ?[/size]

[img]http://i./Fn7q3cMgPZmqk.gif[/img]

27 Likes 3 Shares

Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay / Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting / Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements