Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday (60180 Views)

Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics / Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by adconline(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
itstpia1:

so she should starve herself so her husband can remove his eyes from her front region abi?
Being healthy doesn't mean starvation.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by zudozz: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
2baba n Bar 10! Abeg no ask meeeeeeoh. Becos I no know who I go ask!
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by j4sure(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Skippo JayJay ur absent still felt in the Super Eagles. Regards to ur family
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by chaberry(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:

He should have ytaken his eyes off. At least for the shot
Only if you know how much it takes to marry an igbo lady, then you'll know that any minute u take ur eyes away from, is a shortage 2 u

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by kobonaire(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
cole265:
She is becoming fat o. She should watch it. She is finner about two years ago when I met and worked closely with her because she was slimmer.
cole265:

Na wa for perverts o. One can not even talk innocently anymore.
You have the perverted thinking young lad. I was just challenging the claim that you made that you worked for her. If indeed you did work for her.....
1) you will not be writing the nonsense that you posted about her weight afterall she is your client
2) you would not be disclosing your business relationship on a public forum.

So carry your bag of lies (and perverted thoughts) to Ojuelegba tongue
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by mainheart(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
itstpia1:
abi?

she is looking lovingly into his eyes, while he is staring elsewhere.

men sha.

anyway, the wife sef know, and dressed accordingly.
u are too much. continue u will make a nice psychologist
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by cole265(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
kobonaire:

You have the perverted thinking young lad. I was just challenging the claim that you made that you worked for her. If indeed you did work for her.....
1) you will not be writing the nonsense that you posted about her weight afterall she is your client
2) you would not be disclosing your business relationship on a public forum.

So carry your bag of lies (and perverted thoughts) to Ojuelegba tongue

Open your eyes and mind, especially when you read. Working with is not the same as working for. Working together may not be as literal as you have concluded it is.
Twisted and perverts will always read negative meanings to innocent expressions, no matter what.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:
WTF is he staring at undecided
his investments grin

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Tosyn007(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Laaleeyiiiiii
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by clemz88(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
morbid:
Chai!!! Nothing tickles my fancy like a woman who can dress for the continent. See my fellow man wife. God I need an all-round woman,nt just a woman with good behaviour.just see her hands:the ring,bracelets,wristwatch,well-manicured nails. Chai!!!.
omo e be like sey her swag dey scatter your dada o
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by chibwike(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mondisweets:
his investments grin
was he the one that trained her in school.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Crixina(f): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
chaberry:
Only if you know how much it takes to marry an igbo lady, then you'll know that any minute u take ur eyes away from, is a shortage 2 u
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
Wifys lyk "thank God 4 these ur legs ooooo" lol
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
chibwike:
was he the one that trained her in school.
its way past your bedtime grin
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by chibwike(m): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mondisweets:
its way past your bedtime grin
How did you know
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by evesdon4u: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:

Her audacious taatas ofcourse!

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
chibwike:
How did you know
your agemates are sleeping already
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by okoolori(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:
His biggest property that he is spending so much taking care of
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by chibwike(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mondisweets:
your agemates are sleeping already
my agemates? I dont get..who are my age mates
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Deepfreezer(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
lovely couple. the wife is gorgeous.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by 9jauk: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
We love J J....

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by kobonaire(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
cole265:

Open your eyes and mind, especially when you read. Working with is not the same as working for. Working together may not be as literal as you have concluded it is.
Twisted and perverts will always read negative meanings to innocent expressions, no matter what.
Your talk is like that of a young lad looking for cheap thrills on NL. Abeg, I don't have time to waste on teens seeking attention or trying to look important .... carry on to your next fantasy assignment .... "working closely with Tiwa Savage"??
Again you are the one that is reading into a perveted angle of your OP.
Come back to brag when you have actually done something of value .... grin
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by ageboy: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:
hbd jj
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by marriedvirgin: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
morbid:
Chai!!! Nothing tickles my fancy like a woman who can dress for the continent. See my fellow man wife. God I need an all-round woman,nt just a woman with good behaviour.just see her hands:the ring,bracelets,wristwatch,well-manicured nails. Chai!!!.

hmmm hope you would be providing all those things you listed
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by itstpia1: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
mainheart:
u are too much. continue u will make a nice psychologist

not so much psychology involved actually.

pretty clearcut, the two of them look h.orny and thats why the picture is making innocent folks like us uncomfortable.

na bedroom dem dey ni?

btw the picture is rated pg. shocked
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by princebergz(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
itstpia1:
abi?

she is looking lovingly into his eyes, while he is staring elsewhere.

men sha.

anyway, the wife sef know, and dressed accordingly.

na him get the market na
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by lastpage: 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
MissMeiya:

https://www.nairaland.com/1960061/making-it-offence-insult-government

Edit: Thread has been locked, soon to be deleted.

NO SHAKING! WE APPRECIATE SEUN AND NAIRALAND BUT WE HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

As long as you, Seun, remembers that we have choices when it comes to where we blog!
If and when we think you are begining to act the bollocks and your site is like no longer fulfilling your "members aspirations" viz-a-viz expressing our mind without fear or favor.....we simply "do the needful".

Just be reminded that posting/blogging here is a "symbiotic relationship"! No one is doing the other a favor that is not returned. undecided
Adverts are only placed on site where people visit.
When People/Visitors go, ....Adverts dry-up!
wink wink grin undecided

So SIMPLES!
Okay, its time to play that game called "BLINK" ...as in 'who blinks first'. shocked shocked

Lastpage!

BTW: Govt officials (or better and more appropriately refered to as "Public Servants", should focus more on doing what is right, what they are paid or voted into office to do..... and stop worrying about being insulted.

When they steal our money, loot the treasury, abuse their privileges....THEY DESERVE AL THE VENOM WE CAN THROW AT THEM!
if any "Govt official" does not like that, they can resign or step down from office... or is it by force to be a Govt official?

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by stagger: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
Well, they have been on the dance for 17 years now, so congrats to them. There is money, they have kids, cars, houses, investments, and the dude is cool; not as wild as Babayaro.

So they are happy.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by annita19(f): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:

Why are you mad though? Isn't she his wife?
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by valmunich(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
annita19:

Why are you mad though? Isn't she his wife?
Did I tell you I'm mad at him or something
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by obyikye(f): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
My dear every every is on point. I noticed too.
[quote
author=morbid post=27335165]Chai!!! Nothing tickles my fancy like a
woman who can dress for the continent. See my fellow man wife. God I
need an all-round woman,nt just a woman with good behaviour.just see her
hands:the ring,bracelets,wristwatch,well-manicured nails.
Chai!!!.[/quote]
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by annita19(f): 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:

Did I tell you I'm mad at him or something

No but the profanity did. Maybe you should add smiley next time wink

Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike