Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday (60181 Views)

Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics / Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Gorgeous58(f): 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:
WTF is he staring at undecided
That is where his investment is. Wetin be your own?
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Mrfils(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:
Whr the F*ck is her hand going? grin
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Uwakuwak(f): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
chaberry:
Only if you know how much it takes to marry an igbo lady, then you'll know that any minute u take ur eyes away from, is a shortage 2 u
Hahaha, I no fit shout
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lovely union. Happy to see a nigerian celebrity's marriage not under the threat of divorce

2 Likes

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by 9jauk: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hola anytime quick sale!!!

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by valmunich(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Gorgeous58:

That is where his investment is. Wetin be your own?
Has anyone invested in yours
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by valmunich(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
annita19:

No but the profanity did. Maybe you should add smiley next time wink
undecided
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by mamagee3(f): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
[size=18pt]She looks beautiful as ever!!![/size]
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by yungcyrus(m): 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
All the boxed up guys don marry all d fine gals finish

Broke Niggas be lyk " the beautiful ones aint born yet"
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by onowighose(m): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
undecided undecidedmoney is good sha! money de woman go love man but if money finish problem
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Okudiover(m): 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
yungcyrus:
All the boxed up guys don marry all d fine gals finish

Broke Niggas be lyk " the beautiful ones aint born yet"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be say na you talk bros abi na sis you be? no matter money fit make ugly man marry better chick, money still go make woman leave him man go after another, same money matter fit make ugly girl go plastic surgery and with subsequent maintenance she go be like Britney Spears far back.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Okudiover(m): 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool Implants baby, implants.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by yungcyrus(m): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Okudiover:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be say na you talk bros abi na sis you be? no matter money fit make ugly man marry better chick, money still go make woman leave him man go after another, same money matter fit make ugly girl go plastic surgery and with subsequent maintenance she go be like Britney Spears far back.
...lolz master, no man go like spend untop Wowor woman...........and no fine woman go lyk marry broke-ass niggers...........................just 1 of those million life logic

2 Likes

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Tobetoe(m): 12:04am On Oct 22, 2014
Dynasty92:
angry he has been married for 17yrs? Hw old z he abeg undecided
i think he is 19yrs old
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by dipo2much(m): 1:27am On Oct 22, 2014
if a man looks at another woman's bossoms, ppl go complain. If a man look at his own wife's bossoms, them go still complain. Na wa
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by abagnalie: 5:23am On Oct 22, 2014
valmunich:
at her boops of course
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by skoolbag(m): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2014
Marriage with GOD.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by tohshine(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2014
The wife is staring at those freekicks wey still dey remain for his eyes grin
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by buskeh(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2014
gamesb:
CHOP MONEY
na d asset cos d oozing!
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by buskeh(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2014
abagnalie:
at her boops of course
hey! Must u answer every question?? #talkative
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Dreyl(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2014
valmunich:
i wonder smiley
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by otujep: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2014
Yeah,i guess Jay Jay is just thanking God for Fulfillment
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by jboi81(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2014
valmunich:

Starring! Guy he sees it everyday.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Kanyol(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2014
Okocha prick don stand, that's why he put hand for pocket. Don't ask how I know, I do it too
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by valmunich(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2014
jboi81:

Starring! Guy he sees it everyday.
Did you go to school at all undecided
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2014
valmunich:

Duuuuuhhh!!!

His Milk Shake of course. What else would he be staring at.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2014
itstpia1:
abi?

she is looking lovingly into his eyes, while he is staring elsewhere.

men sha.

anyway, the wife sef know, and dressed accordingly.

Haba! Wetin be your own!!

Ah ah! If na other person own im dey look, u go talk.

E dey look e own personal property you still dey talk. Na wah for you oooo.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2014
gamesb:
CHOP MONEY

Give me the second bridesmaid.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by jayriginal: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2014
morbid:
Chai!!! Nothing tickles my fancy like a woman who can dress for the continent. See my fellow man wife. God I need an all-round woman,nt just a woman with good behaviour.just see her hands:the ring,bracelets,wristwatch,well-manicured nails. Chai!!!.

No long thing. Its guaranteed if you have a few millions to spare grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by dikamzy(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2014
I need to b D's happy when am married!!!
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by ken100(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2014
This is cute
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=7point post=27335058]lovely indeed

Let me mentor you on Betonmarket/Binary binary for free. View My Trading Result here[/quote

u sure its free?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.