Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday (60196 Views)

Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics / Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by bigtt76(f): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hin property naaaa grin

valmunich:
WTF is he staring at undecided
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by cole265(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
She is becoming fat o. She should watch it. She is finner about two years ago when I met and worked closely with her because she was slimmer.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Niyonice(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nice pix
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by kobonaire(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:
you blame am, see those lovely trophies shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by chaberry(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:
It's his property, he has paid for it, go find urs

1 Like

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by omajali2003(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Elusive9:
They are good to go!! kiss

Go to where? grin
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by valmunich(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
chaberry:
It's his property, he has paid for it, go find urs
He should have ytaken his eyes off. At least for the shot
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by kobonaire(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
cole265:
She is becoming fat o. She should watch it. She is finner about two years ago when I met and worked closely with her because she was slimmer.
Hey young man, don't judge her weight .... "It's all about that bass"

And yeah right, you "worked closely with her"
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by M4gunners: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Cute JJ on point.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Yustash001(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Almost every topic on F.P is about pictures of celebrities.....
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Onozboy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jay jay cheesy
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by ogtavia(m): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:
Whatever he is staring at....he owns it bro...he saw it,liked it and put a ring on it...its his mehn...but the woman fine sha..and jay jay sef na fine man...I just gbadun jayjay..
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Lawalemi(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
Elusive9:
They are good to go!! kiss
Go to where?
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by KingTom(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:
Bobby ehn! Bobby ehn! Ole ole ole ole eh! Omoge Manchester!!!! grin grin
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by wiringdpt(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Her boobs of course
valmunich:

1 Like

Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by sholaybest44(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
HBD
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Ybholy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
You all are not eating vegetables !
Cant you see where the wife's hand is going , lols , i can see it once more .
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by elkhalifah(m): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
Don't play ur wife cus u're a great player
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by AriDsexy(f): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
morbid:
Chai!!! Nothing tickles my fancy like a woman who can dress for the continent. See my fellow man wife. God I need an all-round woman,nt just a woman with good behaviour.just see her hands:the ring,bracelets,wristwatch,well-manicured nails. Chai!!!.

Even I a lady didn't notice all ds,Mr morbid,hmmm,ur very observant o.
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
omoadeleye:
ah!
Hahahaha Oga Abeg You Mail Me Dah Pix? Thankx In Advance. Lol
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by fotressymbols(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
COULD THIS BE LOVE?
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by zizky(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
[None of your business. Lol.quote author=valmunich post=27334529]WTF is he staring at undecided
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by bukatyne(f): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:

His 'property' cheesy

Sweet pictures kiss kiss kiss

Happy Birthday Justin Okocha. Many more long years cheesy
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by sekzy99(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by Truckpusher(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
valmunich:
He's actually saying in his mind '' men this babe dun suffer for my hand sha ,after I stopped playing on the field she's been everything, goal keeper,defender et all, even that her bobi no gree fall ..... tufiakwa'' tongue

Lovely pix anyway cheesy
Re: Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday by cole265(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
kobonaire:

Hey young man, don't judge her weight .... "It's all about that bass"

And yeah right, you "worked closely with her"

Na wa for perverts o. One can not even talk innocently anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick / Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.