Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco (24324 Views)

Leadership Crisis Brews In Ondo PDP Over Mimiko’s Defection / We Won’t Recognise New PDP Exco – Rivers LG Bosses / Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by experimentist: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
This mimiko guy reminds me of one monkey from the planet of the apes!
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by teodore(m): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
sekzy99:
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Same here boss; it's nt an easy journey av got all necessary training, marine engineering too 95, isps, otf, medicals, discharge book nd all mandatories!! It's nt an easy journey bt would pay off @last sha, we need patience e go beta
WhatsApp me o7030695003
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
U can imagine...board of internal revenue and local govt both collecting dues.

Hpe u are doing fine in your new location.

I don't pity the pple one bit tho.The vote wit their eyes closed.Now dat he has shown his true colour,pple are screaming/agonizing.I jst hpe dey use their brain wen next they go to the polls
They killed my enterpreneural spirit. I'm bak in my state eating and sleeping; i dont lack what to eat in d first place. I startd d busines dia afta my NYSC. Considering other issues lik debtors playing hide and seek, d only thing in my mind nw is revenge. Police headquarter dia later hired me on several occasions for software analysis -- they are yet to pay me in full.
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by charzyh2: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nigerian politicians
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by opeeddy(m): 2:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Yeye Governor, hear him ranting. Is LP he left some weeks ago the same LP he won his first and second term with? Ramoni Mimiko is just being clever by half. Anyway, that is cup of tea, there shall be no peace in their camp till they come together destroyed what they thought they are building. Enemy of Ondo State people
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by opeeddy(m): 2:37am On Oct 22, 2014
Governor, hear him ranting. Is LP he left some weeks ago the same LP he won his first and second term with? Ramoni Mimiko is just being clever by half. Anyway, that is cup of tea, there shall be no peace in their camp till they come together destroyed what they thought they are building. Enemy of Ondo State people

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by wwwkaycom(m): 5:23am On Oct 22, 2014
Dr Mimiko is almost at the eclipse of his political career at the moment. Mark my words; "by this time next year, Iroko will either be booking for retirement from politics or he will crawl on the ground to GMB to absorb him to APC from Abuja just as he did to Abuja PDP bigwigs two weeks ago".

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by sekzy99(m): 5:40am On Oct 22, 2014
teodore:

Same here boss; it's nt an easy journey av got all necessary training, marine engineering too 95, isps, otf, medicals, discharge book nd all mandatories!! It's nt an easy journey bt would pay off @last sha, we need patience e go beta
WhatsApp me o7030695003
aiit bro
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2014
Awww sad...Sorry

D policeman/woman in charge of your money feels delaying it wear u out and u'll stop asking...smh
Centrifuge4:
They killed my enterpreneural spirit. I'm bak in my state eating and sleeping; i dont lack what to eat in d first place. I startd d busines dia afta my NYSC. Considering other issues lik debtors playing hide and seek, d only thing in my mind nw is revenge. Police headquarter dia later hired me on several occasions for software analysis -- they are yet to pay me in full.
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by Kingsimmer(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2014
Sirniyeh:
He is just warming up! Soon, you shall see the other side of IROKO
iroko ko? gedu ni

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by EldaTimba(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
My neighbour(a teacher) hasn't received hers.U knw hw it works-dey don't all receive at once.
Salary next week u said.Is he going to pay the 2months at once?
For where? 2 months at once ke? Only one month oooo. That is how he will do it till december. He will be owing one month salary till december or when there is money
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2014
Smh...I just hpe Ondo peepz have lernt their lessons.
EldaTimba:

For where? 2 months at once ke? Only one month oooo. That is how he will do it till december. He will be owing one month salary till december or when there is money
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by EldaTimba(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Smh...I just hpe Ondo peepz have lernt their lessons.
The only lesson we are learning is to disallow 2nd term. But I am sorry to say this, a DIVIDED PDP is stronger than any other party. We seems to run a ONE PARTY system here.
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2014
Very true @ bolded

I partially agree wit your 2nd point too.
Na why I talk say Mimiko na Maradonna.He is fully aware,hence his defection.
But if pple who mata in Pdp move to ApC,don't u tink we can av sum competition?
EldaTimba:

The only lesson we are learning is to disallow 2nd term. But I am sorry to say this, a DIVIDED PDP is stronger than any other party. We seems to run a ONE PARTY system here.
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by Mclick(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Oh I see, let me take my breakfasts first only then I will be able to type something about this cheesy @www.wearewatching.com ;DOh
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by Ifyjemila(f): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2014
God bless Ondo state.
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by YEMOYEMI: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2014
[b][/b]
siraj1402:
The Ondo State governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, on Tuesday lashed out at members of the Ondo State People’s Democratic Party executive, saying nobody would force him out of the party.

It will be his first reaction to the contentions raised by his defection to the party, particularly as it affects power sharing in the state executive committee.

While addressing party’s youth leaders from different parts of the country led by the National Youth Leader of the PDP, Alhaji Abdullahi Maibasira in Akure, Mimiko said he was not in the party to create crisis, but to add value to it.

Referring to the accusations by the state executive council that he had come to disorganise the party, the governor said discipline must be maintained for the PDP to be able to win elections in 2015.

According to him, there is the need to ensure the enforcement of the decisions reached at the highest level of the party.

He said, “No party will survive without party discipline, a party that takes decision and cannot enforce it is not a party, a situation where decisions are taken at the highest level chaired by the Senate President and some party members went to court to challenge is unacceptable.

“I have not come to PDP to be part of crisis, I have come to add value, I am not coming into PDP on the eve of a second term election and that is part of what we should consider, as a person I have no second term ambition, there is no Senate available for me, I have only come to add value.

“I am back in this party, I have made the move and nobody is going to force me out of PDP again, if anybody thinks he will create crisis and I will get angry and leave they are just wasting time, let us come together and build this party, discipline must be maintained.

“My colleagues that have decamped to PDP in the past they give them all the structure, all of them, Abia, Bauchi, Zamfara but I said I don’t need all the structure just to give comfort to the people am bringing on board, out of 27 seats at the state level I said let me take 14 and they take 13, anybody that say that is not fair enough for a governor that is coming with 25 members out of 26 in the House of Assembly.

“Since we came on board in 2009, we have had eight elections, Labour Party did not lose any of them, that is that value we are bringing and that is why am saying that the minimum is what we are asking, I was even surprised that people are contesting, I thought they should be exited
[b]
siraj1402:
The Ondo State governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, on Tuesday lashed out at members of the Ondo State People’s Democratic Party executive, saying nobody would force him out of the party.

It will be his first reaction to the contentions raised by his defection to the party, particularly as it affects power sharing in the state executive committee.

While addressing party’s youth leaders from different parts of the country led by the National Youth Leader of the PDP, Alhaji Abdullahi Maibasira in Akure, Mimiko said he was not in the party to create crisis, but to add value to it.

Referring to the accusations by the state executive council that he had come to disorganise the party, the governor said discipline must be maintained for the PDP to be able to win elections in 2015.

According to him, there is the need to ensure the enforcement of the decisions reached at the highest level of the party.

He said, “No party will survive without party discipline, a party that takes decision and cannot enforce it is not a party, a situation where decisions are taken at the highest level chaired by the Senate President and some party members went to court to challenge is unacceptable.

“I have not come to PDP to be part of crisis, I have come to add value, I am not coming into PDP on the eve of a second term election and that is part of what we should consider, as a person I have no second term ambition, there is no Senate available for me, I have only come to add value.

“I am back in this party, I have made the move and nobody is going to force me out of PDP again, if anybody thinks he will create crisis and I will get angry and leave they are just wasting time, let us come together and build this party, discipline must be maintained.

“My colleagues that have decamped to PDP in the past they give them all the structure, all of them, Abia, Bauchi, Zamfara but I said I don’t need all the structure just to give comfort to the people am bringing on board, out of 27 seats at the state level I said let me take 14 and they take 13, anybody that say that is not fair enough for a governor that is coming with 25 members out of 26 in the House of Assembly.

See the way they are sharing seats. I guess to supporters who may nt=ot add any value to the people but because they are his loyalists. We still have a long way to go. Shameless goat.
“Since we came on board in 2009, we have had eight elections, Labour Party did not lose any of them, that is that value we are bringing and that is why am saying that the minimum is what we are asking, I was even surprised that people are contesting, I thought they should be exited
[/b]
siraj1402:

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by Consigliere(m): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2014
Adding value to PDP?..MImiko is like a virus , a malware destroying everything on his path.
PDP will soon regret having him
for the record;His administraion is the worst in the history of Ondo state.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by gentle87(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2014
Mimiko is on his second and last tenure so he defected to PDP so he can lobby for a federal appointment there after...politiking!!
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
I think he crossed over to PDP in the best ' interest' of Ondo People. A very unstable character ,a willing tool in the hand of Abuja paymasters,that's what and who you are Mr Mimiko. If you think you have any grassroot support in Ondo state again,You are just deceiving yourself as you will find out the bitter truth soon. You have just given that state to the APC as simple as that .
Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by EldaTimba(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Very true @ bolded

I partially agree wit your 2nd point too.
Na why I talk say Mimiko na Maradonna.He is fully aware,hence his defection.
But if pple who mata in Pdp move to ApC,don't u tink we can av sum competition?
you are so on point sha. I never thought of such.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Lashes Out At Ondo PDP Exco by Bimpe29: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2014
Battle line has been drawn by PDP in the Sunshine State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

POWA Behind Demolition At Computer Village Not LASG - Gbenga Omotoso / ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy / Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.