Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

OPINION: ABBA MORO Nigeria's Minister Of Interior Should Be Dropped!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: ABBA MORO Nigeria's Minister Of Interior Should Be Dropped!!! (466 Views)

Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister / Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: ABBA MORO Nigeria's Minister Of Interior Should Be Dropped!!! by tomju(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Few months ago, we witness the deaths of so many Nigerian youths in the immigration recruitment organised by an agency ABBA MORO supervised! Nothing happened. We all wished R.I.P. to the deceased and that is it.
Few days ago, we heard the ''attempted jail break'' at Kirikiri medium prisons in Lagos,. Were scores of inmates were shot dead! If an inmate ''tries'' to escape, is it not rational to shoot outside the fence? How come they were shot within the prison walls? Right there in the middle of the park, they shot the ''rioters''. So why the riot? Inmates were protesting lack of basic welfare services. Fan, food etc. Why cant the Deputy Comptroller of Prisons, Medium Prisons address the issue? Why call in soldiers and Naval personnel? Why? What happened to the prisons armed squad? These are questions Abba Moro should answer. As Nigerians we deserve to know why any Nigerian is shot, be it a free man, a criminal, a convict, a suspect or an awaiting trial inmate. All should be accounted for. The prisons is for safe custody. Some are still in trial. The guilty ones should be reformed, and rehabilitated and not killed!!! Now, who will answer these questions? This is a death too many. I call on all meaning Nigerian youths, please arise, dont be driven by sentiments. Speak out. Be a voice for the voiceless. Be a voice for the oppressed. Where they cannot speak, please speak for them, let the world know what is going on, tomorrow it could be my brother, my kindred or even me!. We demand explainations from Nigeria's minister of Interior Comrade Abba Moro. Enough is enough. Or we demand his sack for gross incompetence.

(1) (Reply)

SPN Condemns Monumental Fraud In Lagos Councils / Kwankwaso To Officially Declare His Intention For The Presidency. / US Used Nazis As Cold War Spies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.