Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) (19892 Views)

Dilapidated Buildings At Ogun Police Headquarters (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) / Buratai Visits Colombian Army Headquarters. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by metronaija: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by HungerBAD: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2015
At last.

A working Minister.

9 Likes

Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by cccxxiii: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2015
Good. Please flush out the bad eggs

I mean the Kwarapt ones.

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by sandraokosun1: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2015
Watching ths man depth at screening i was ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by koxyz: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2015
What we are expecting from you is to have police and immigration service which have zero tolerance for corruption and indiscipline.Your predecessors have tried to achieve these feat but they failed,the challenge is now over to you,so put up your thinking cap,nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2015
Great grin
Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2015
state police is what we need ASAP.
Mr. minister work on this.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by DICE234(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2015
Na Just now U dey visit?

Meanwhile;

Imagination is the beginning of creation, are you a good web designer? Remember good design is good business, click my signature to register your services... someone somewhere needs your services.
Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by Firefire(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2015
cry

Show of shame, and Nigerians are being killed in Borno, one is adventuring around the globe, this one is receiving salutes, terrorist are rampaging in the North.

There was a country... undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by ignis: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2015
Most of our politicians are camera freaks.
Don't show Nigerians just pictures of the visit.

Let Nigerians know and see the outcome of the visit.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by Mogidi: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2015
When are these "noisemakers" going to start work?

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by Lordnewton1(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2015
ass
Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by brainbox1000(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2015
Good
Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by vizboy(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2015
E

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by sagitarius(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2015
A lot of work to be done about the police, civil defence, immigration and so on.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2015
Please sir do well by visiting Nigeria Immigration Service and let it please you to look into the case of the 2000 recruites on disperse after 3months induction and exposure to the use of arms

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by mygee2(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2015
Ma join the entime. Commenters assaocoation in nairaland
Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2015
ok
Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2015
I have the burning desire to type "End Time Visit" but No I won't!
Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by FEROH: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2015
Change start from you and I. Change starts from where you are.
Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by ricsman(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2015
Mogidi:
When are these "noisemakers" going to start work?
isn't he doing this work there?
ikenigel:
I have the burning desire to type "End Time Visit" but No I won't!
ok
yeah because u aren't lasisi
FEROH:
Change start from you and I. Change starts from where you are.
ok
yes ooooo
Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by eleko1: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2015
Baba Daura cooland his pipu are really working wink. smiley. If nah those jona miserable minister,Dem for don collapse/faint @ the sound of gun salute undecided sad grin
Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by lynn79: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2015
Pleasee get to work. Better pay. More training and less corrution. Wee need respectable police men. The ones we see and stand straighter, not the ones you see and look for the worst note in your wallet to give becauuuse he look wretched anyway.
Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by sammyije(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2015
[b][/b]End Time Layer
Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by mperoakeem(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2015
Firefire:
cry

Show of shame, and Nigerians are being killed in Borno, one is adventuring around the globe, this one is receiving salutes, terrorist are rampaging in the North.

There was a country... undecided
the thing still dey pain u shey, Pele Ku iroju

Even the past government 'received' salute when book haram was controlling more local government area than ekiti state
Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by loomer: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2015
I dey hungry jare
Re: Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) by tonynickson(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Police residencial quarters needds urgent attention. I am not a police man. Buh its worth looking into. Jst an observation/opinion,.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: New Underground Crude Supply Line, A Sign Of Change In Progress / Eunice Atuejide Suspended By Party, NIP / Femi Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photos With Wife Precious And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.