Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. (55254 Views)

Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today / Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? / Final Three World Best Players Nominees (fifa Ballon D Or) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by miqos02(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
kendrick93:
diouf was d biggest mistake liverpool ever made... he was a flop...
Small small bros, how about Andy Carroll
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by silversonuc(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
M4gunners:
WTF is Ryan Giggs name doing there @ first position when Thierry Henry supposed to be? And why is Ruud Van too down?Where is Alhaji douf,Ben McCarty,Okocha name suppose to be top 50.

bros whoeva sells d weed to u, u hv ma backing to kip patronising him, its a very good root
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by M4gunners: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
silversonuc:

bros whoeva sells d weed to u, u hv ma backing to kip patronising him, its a very good root
Azu amu like you.
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by miqos02(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
skentelelady:

Sorry that is the only video i remember about JJ in his entire career and there was another one like that as well but not sureof the club he was then. Mayb this frankfurt cheesy

Only God knows what would have happened if Jay Jay didnt score that goal with all the dribbles cheesy cheesy cheesy

The coach said he would have sacked him
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by hensben(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
chucky234:

At club level Hazard scored mere 36 goals in 149 games for Lille, 26 goals in 90 games for Chelsea and just 6 goals in 55 games for Belgium.
if u think football is all about goals then u started watching football 3 years ago i.e cr7 n messi era, watch players impact on the pitch not who scored..this season almost all neymar's goals is been assisted by messi, neymar only tap the ball in after messi doing thye job by running pass defenders at barca same with hazard though fabregas do the assist but hazard always start the havoc n counter attack, costa is chelsea's focal man n every team have their game plan.
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by silversonuc(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
M4gunners:
Azu amu like you.

lollls dt one pain ma man oooo, oya sorry man, u r ma broda anyday, buh wat is d specie of d dope na
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by 09temple(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
No Rooney in ds list #trash
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by nairaman66(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
miqos02:
It's their league now, let's draw our own list too

The list is a combination of all foreign and local players in the EPL. However, I am waiting for you to start drawing our own local list.. cheesy
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by chucky234(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
hensben:
if u think football is all about goals then u started watching football 3 years ago i.e cr7 n messi era, watch players impact on the pitch not who scored..this season almost all neymar's goals is been assisted by messi, neymar only tap the ball in after messi doing thye job by running pass defenders at barca same with hazard though fabregas do the assist but hazard always start the havoc n counter attack, costa is chelsea's focal man n every team have their game plan.
Well I started watching football in 1986 long before Messi was born, attackers are judged by goals and assists, Suarez was EPL top assister last season and not Hazard.
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by Amadaz(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kudos to the only man who was so good they named him twice.
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by Paretomaster(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Deiok:

you wouldnt be typing this shit if you are a true epl follower, ryan giggs deserved that no1 spot.

Don't mind him, he don't know who Ryan Giggs is, d Most decorated player in d EPL.
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by hensben(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
chucky234:
Well I started watching football in 1986 long before Messi was born, attackers are judged by goals and assists, Suarez was EPL top assister last season and not Hazard.
hazard is a winger n suarez is a striker just like costa...spot the difference
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by Clefcentfelix(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
M4gunners:
WTF is Ryan Giggs name doing there @ first position when Thierry Henry supposed to be? And why is Ruud Van too down?Where is Alhaji douf,Ben McCarty,Okocha name suppose to be top 50.
because until he stopped playing, he scored in every premier league season from inception. That's inception till 2014 grin he's an epl legend
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by Solowande(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
ROSSIKE:
69) Nicky Butt

93) Jay Jay Okocha

Tells you all you need to know about the goats who drew up the so-called list.
okocha is nt up to nicky butt level any time any day
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by chucky234(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
hensben:
hazard is a winger n suarez is a striker just like costa...spot the difference
Striker is not in any way like Costa, at Liverpool Suarez played from the wings in a 3-man attack in a 4-3-3 with Sturridge in the middle, same role he plays for Uruguay with Forlan or Cavani in the middle.
By the way it is also the work of a winger to assist with goals.
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by Paretomaster(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
M4gunners:
You must be high on something.Are you now comparing TITI to Giggs? Henry deserves first position i can drag this with you from now till tomorrow.

Really? Did u know how long Giggs played, How many title he won, and d number of matches he inspire United to win?
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by M4gunners: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Clefcentfelix:
because until he stopped playing, he scored in every premier league season from inception. That's inception till 2014 grin he's an epl legend
Oh and Henry did not,is that what you are trying to tell me? Until you have a better reason to convince me to accept this Table,before then Henry is number one.
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by Iceking1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
rawpadgin:
& about 27 of them played for man united

get it into ur fuckin brain man.u is d king of EPL
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by Blitz888(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
M4gunners:
You must be high on something.Are you now comparing TITI to Giggs? Henry deserves first position i can drag this with you from now till tomorrow.
... I hope after dragging you get rewarded for having dissipated valuable time and energy on a worthless/futile venture...
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by M4gunners: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Paretomaster:

Really? Did u know how long Giggs played, How many title he won, and d number of matches he inspire United to win?
And how many goals he scored? Then if that's how you based your argument,why is Cr9 ahead of Beckham and why is Yaya T on that list?
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
M4gunners:
Now you are talking.
no sentiment attached but henry and bergkamp combination is one of the best if not the best I've seen in not just epl but in all major league.
(I'm quit young though)
from a barca and Liverpool fan.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by hensben(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
chucky234:
Striker is not in any way like Costa, at Liverpool Suarez played from the wings in a 3-man attack in a 4-3-3 with Sturridge in the middle, same role he plays for Uruguay with Forlan or Cavani in the middle.
By the way it is also the work of a winger to assist with goals.
no sir! u re wrong suarez was/is the front man both for liverpool n uruguay that doesnt imply you cant find him on the flank as costa normally do cos he(costa) was formal ST player at atleco madrid when falcao was there.

Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by chucky234(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
M4gunners:
Oh and Henry did not,is that what you are trying to tell me? Until you have a better reason to convince me to accept this Table,before then Henry is number one.
Shearer, Andy Cole and Rooney scored more goals in the EPL than Henry.
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by Crixina(f): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
ROSSIKE:
69) Nicky Butt

93) Jay Jay Okocha

Tells you all you need to know about the goats who drew up the so-called list.
I dey tell you.
I no know much abt football o but I smell racism.
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by oskaaay(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
Even though he did not stay when football is now billion dollar biz..yet he worth it and even more
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by tuffgongjo(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
chucky234:
Neymar was voted the MVP at the FIFA Confederations Cup and was Brazil's best player the 2014 World cup while flop of the tournament.
At club level Hazard scored mere 36 goals in 149 games for Lille, 26 goals in 90 games for Chelsea and just 6 goals in 55 games for Belgium.
While Neymar scored 54 goals in 103 games for Santos, 29 goals in 50 games for Barca and 50 goals in 60 games for Brazil.
In 2011 at the age of 19 Neymar was nominated by FIFA Ballan d'Or where he came 10th best in world football and also won the FIFA puskas award for goal of the year. In same 2011 Neymar beat Messi, Ronaldihno, Fabiano, Suarez, Tevez and Diego Forlan to win the South American footballer of the year and won it again in 2012.
Now tell me who is better....
(¸¸.•´(=))¸.•´(¸.•=)). =))нaнaнaнaн I was never arguing who is better,neymar is a striker Hazard isn't so he will never score more than neymar,fyi a player who is playing in europe will never be nominated for S/A player of the year,was haZard @ d confederation cup?the only place that Hazard has been a let down is d national team$how many goals did neymar scored in d league last season?
What you are doing is like comparing a winger/midfielder$a striker which is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by chucky234(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
hensben:
no sir! u re wrong suarez was/is the front man both for liverpool n uruguay that doesnt imply you cant find him on the flank as costa normally do cos he(costa) was formal ST player at atleco madrid when falcao was there.
You had Suarez and Sterling on both wings with Sturridge in the middle, he only played in middle when Danny was injured with Philppe Coutihno and Raheem on the wings.
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by hensben(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
chucky234:
You had Suarez and Sterling on both wings with Sturridge in the middle, he only played in middle when Danny was injured with Philppe Coutihno and Raheem on the wings.
go check my post again n see liverpool formation
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by kentochi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hp Pavilion G7.
Us use
Ram 4gb
Hard Disk 300gb
webcam yes
wireless yes
bluetooth yes
processor 1.6 GHz
17 inches
price #45,000
battery 3+
condition used
rating 8/10
location. Benue. (can send to any where within Nigeria)
Dual core
contact 08065141344
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by M4gunners: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
chucky234:
Shearer, Andy Cole and Rooney scored more goals in the EPL than Henry.
Chineke mehn pack well abeg no make me vex now?
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by Blitz888(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
hensben:
ojoro! same reason SAF signed uk players to get favor from ref n english FA n it worked for him by winning many domestic trophies but only 2 ucl for 27 years....now karma is here, man utd is struggling because they are not use to winning in a hard way, during SAF reign either ref gave a PK or he sent an opponent player off by given a red card or match still continue after end of extra time, mostly when man utd is finding it difficult to equalize or opponent is outplaying them.
... You forgot to add that SAF was also part of those that compiled this list that has MUtd players rated more than any team in the EPL. The dude occupying the first spot is MUtd player, the only EPL player to have won the balon d'or is a MUtd player. Do this maths yourself.. Which team has the highest number of players in the 1st 20 bracket and overall which team has the highest number of players on this list When next criticize be more dispassionate/objective and less emotional
Re: Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. by chucky234(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
M4gunners:
Chineke mehn pack well abeg no make me vex now?
I said Shearer, Andy Cole and Rooney more goals in EPL than Henry, if you dont agree then prove me wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Meet Joel Obi's Wife And Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.