Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

My First Time Toasting Mami Water - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Time Toasting Mami Water (1547 Views)

10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time Toasting Mami Water by Keypha(m): 2:25am On Oct 22, 2014
I meet a girl at night club, I called her to toast her, first thing she ask me if am calling her to preach her worlds of God, that she hates God, I was very scared, upon I dress very rugged with my 2 ear rings, then I change my mind and started preaching to her the worlds of God, because I have decided that if she accept me or not I don't care, but let me preach her, then she start to screaming and rolling on the ground, fear catch me oh, I run Away, please should I went back and finish my toasting cos that girl fine well oh.
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by Adventurist(m): 2:42am On Oct 22, 2014
You can so lie for Africa!
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by Afrok(m): 2:47am On Oct 22, 2014
Op trust me it wasn't the preaching that did the magic on her, it was ur English that set her on fire shocked

7 Likes

Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by cephaswizzy(m): 2:53am On Oct 22, 2014
U don form ur story finish
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by naijaboiy: 2:55am On Oct 22, 2014
I regret opening this thread undecided
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by mizzochocinco: 2:58am On Oct 22, 2014
Afrok:
Op trust me it wasn't the preaching that did the magic on her, it was ur English that set her on fire shocked
why are you like this?
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by Afrok(m): 3:04am On Oct 22, 2014
mizzochocinco:
why are you like this?
I don't understand tongue... Please explain to me undecided
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by mizzochocinco: 3:06am On Oct 22, 2014
Afrok:
I don't understand tongue... Please explain to me undecided
you are wicked
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by Afrok(m): 3:09am On Oct 22, 2014
mizzochocinco:
you are wicked
really? shocked... Was just trying to calm op down before he starts thinking he can start a new business (open a church).
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by Keypha(m): 3:13am On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=Afrok : u dey crazy, my english is not good, I use m make money, dey driver better car, u still dey school, dey ware white
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by Afrok(m): 3:20am On Oct 22, 2014
Keypha:
[quote author=Afrok : u dey crazy, my english is not good, I use m make money, dey driver better car, u still dey school, dey ware white
haha... Boss we both know say na advice wey I give coz I no wan make U start ur own church .
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by arimahoseloka(m): 3:24am On Oct 22, 2014
op, which forest did they excavate u from?
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by davdandam(m): 3:46am On Oct 22, 2014
Liar liar pants on fire. ...e be like say you no know say devil sabi bible pass you.
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by podosci(m): 4:17am On Oct 22, 2014
Keypha:
I meet a girl at night club, I called her to toast her, first thing she ask me if am calling her to preach her worlds of God, that she hates God, I was very scared, upon I dress very rugged with my 2 ear rings, then I change my mind and started preaching to her the worlds of God, because I have decided that if she accept me or not I don't care, but let me preach her, then she start to screaming and rolling on the ground, fear catch me oh, I run Away, please should I went back and finish my toasting cos that girl fine well oh.
Nigerians....Lying since 1960
And u cant even construct your lies properly
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by ibkgab001: 4:25am On Oct 22, 2014
Don't know why people are not sleeping fine this days grin
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by menix(m): 5:48am On Oct 22, 2014
OP.. If truly she fell nd started screaming then ur mouth odour would really raise the dead.
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by isick(m): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2014
chai! some people can lie, chai! chai! daris God O! all these lies that u are sharing on NL.
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by major466(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2014
Looks like craz dey increase for people brain for Nairaland these days.
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by Omimah: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Keypha:
Yes, you can 'went' back.
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Op next time try writing in your native language, this your English can crash NL.
Re: My First Time Toasting Mami Water by philantoxx(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2014
u have left mua in a confused state.

(1) (Reply)

To / How To Identify A paedophile / My Rich Boyfriend Dumped Me. Should I Shoot Myself ? Yes Or No ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.