Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders (2645 Views)

Happy Birthday Mizmycoli / Love Talk With MizMyColi / I Am Married At Last! Niralanders Help Me Thank God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 22, 2014
My name is Simon Solomon, please try not to get offended by the way I write in this thread of mine.

I've been an ardent follower of your posts here on Nairaland for quite some times now. As a guest, I've followed TheCongo's posts for over a year now before deciding to join this great and wonderful forum last year.

Having read a lot from you, I perceive that there is something special about you two; its something good though.

Every time I read your posts, I feel an aura of the. Gospel around me. Its different: I feel humbled by everything you post on here daily.

I wish I could find words to truly describe those feelings.

Just to cut the long story short: I need your help on issues killing me inside. I want to know more about love/romance, my personality and other areas of life that I know nothing or little about.

Below are some of my challenges as a person; the ones killing me most:

- I'm poor in keeping good/long term relationship
- I can't make timely decisions for myself
- I am too sensitive; I get too emotional when people do me wrong even if it happens by mistake.
- I enjoy staying alone for as long as I feel like doing so, sometimes for days
- I also have a bad spending habit.

To be honest with you, my mind often think suicidal stuffs when things gets worst. My only reason for not doing "it" is because I believe suicide is not an answer to my situation. That's why I've come to draw insight from your atlantic reservoir of knowledge and wisdom, for a good and probably a better way of living my life.

Thank you

CC: #MizMyColi
CC: #TheCongo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 22, 2014
hmmmm...
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Afrok(m): 2:51am On Oct 22, 2014
I ain't Mizmycoli or Thecongo but I'll do the needful which is to wish U HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND A BLESSED YEARS AHEAD.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by naijaboiy: 2:53am On Oct 22, 2014
Ok,,since it's only MizMyColi & TheCongo you need to help you

I'm awtta here undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

I'm awtta here undecided

....lwkmd.....
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by somcherry(f): 4:41am On Oct 22, 2014
undecided
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by MizMyColi(f): 4:51am On Oct 22, 2014
Good Morning Solomon smiley

Honestly?

I'm honored.

Here's acknowledging your mention.

Typing..........
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by MizMyColi(f): 4:53am On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:

....lwkmd.....

Good morning Bae.

Just had to hail you first.

Naijaboiy kiss kiss kiss good morning.

Okay, back to business now

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by MizMyColi(f): 4:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Happy Birthday YoursSolomon.

Here's wishing you long life.

Prosperity.

Everything that is good and everything that is lovely.

It get's better.
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by MizMyColi(f): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2014
YoursSolomon:
My name is Simon Solomon, please try not to get offended by the way I write in this thread of mine.

There's nothing here to be offended about dear.
There's actually more to be honoured about. Thank You.
smiley

I've been an ardent follower of your posts here on Nairaland for quite some times now. As a guest, I've followed TheCongo's posts for over a year now before deciding to join this great and wonderful forum last year.

Waow! Thanks again smiley smiley smiley

Having read a lot from you, I perceive that there is something special about you two; its something good though.

Every time I read your posts, I feel an aura of the. Gospel around me. Its different: I feel humbled by everything you post on here daily.

I wish I could find words to truly describe those feelings.

We thank the Almighty.

Just to cut the long story short: I need your help on issues killing me inside. I want to know more about love/romance, my personality and other areas of life that I know nothing or little about.

Below are some of my challenges as a person; the ones killing me most:

Okay. We trust holy spirit to help us.
We trust him to write through our hands.
We look to Him for guidance.

You're not alone Dear.
There are many in your shoes and it's actually a sign of humility that you've admitted so.
I believe that you believe that there's an Almighty. I'll be referring to him as God throughout our conversation.
I am fully convinced that HE is mighty to save, to help, to redeem, to make whole.

- I'm poor in keeping good/long term relationship

Dear, first off, let's take a cursory look at you. How do you see yourself?
Can you honestly admit that you love yourself? What are the kind of thoughts that you think towards yourself?

Remember Dear, that you cannot give what you don't have.
In other words, you cannot offer people true and lasting love if you don't see yourself as loved and then actually LOVE yourself.

You cannot offer people forgiveness if you barely forgive yourself when you do wrong. You need to start forgiving yourself, to start seeing yourself as forgiven.....that's your default setting. You need to bring it to play.

SELF LOVE IS NOT SELFISH DEAR.

Henceforth, I need you to stop judging yourself, I need you to stop thinking, at every slight mistake you make, that the world must be a bad place to live in, because you're in it.

On the contrary, you at the base of your bring embody awesomeness....you embody beauty, you are holy, you are forgiven, you are safe and saved. You are loved. You are whole. You are YOU, Solomon. YOU are a man of great value.

You've believed so many lies and illusions about yourself Dear. Those lies are the root cause of the problem.
Now is the time to change them.
Now.

Start thinking ONLY good thoughts towards yourself.
Start confessing positive things.

If you start this ^^^ now, you'll find that it won't be easy, infact, many people, including yourself might slander and judge you for seeing only good in yourself. Never mind. Keep on. Think more on your strengths, determine to be better. Holyspirit will help you, he always does, he always will. You need to start walking in the consciousness that you are helped, that you're no longer alone.

After you've done this for some months (placing yourself on a plane of positive thought processes) you'll see evident changes.

For now, you might wanna let go of all romantic attachments......God will grant you the discipline to do so.

- I can't make timely decisions for myself

I know that feeling - it's called indecisiveness/procrastination.

There is good news.......
Now that you've identified it as a habit that needs to be broken, stay on course.
Make conscious efforts to do away with it/them. Remember that you are far more powerful than those habits, and that with holyspirit's help, you can break them.

Try to stay away from toxic people, people who fan the embers of bad habits around you.

Be prepared Hun, a wave of positive revolution's about to hit your life.

I have to state here though, the changes you desire might take long before manifesting tangibly, even if you make the same mistakes again, forgive yourself and keep on.

I trust the one whom I've entrusted you to.

- I am too sensitive; I get too emotional when people do me wrong even if it happens by mistake.

I used to be that way too.
But ever since I allowed Holy spirit to gain more and more grounds in my life, I find that I'm beginning to be filled with this uncanny Love and Compassion for people.

Even when they offend me, I try to make excuses for them, there are times though when I am sooo bitter and it feels like I can never forgive.

The moment I notice such, in tears, I start calling on God, on Heaven, to help me forgive that individual or a particular set of people.

It works like magic, you should try it.
I'm not saying you must cry too o! LoL
grin grin

Just:
Seek more to understand than to be understood.
Seek more to tolerate than to be tolerated.

You'll be fine Dear.

- I enjoy staying alone for as long as I feel like doing so, sometimes for days

Errrrrr.......that's not such a bad thing in itself o.
Like you too, I enjoy staying alone, but that doesn't mean I'm anti-social.
Infact I enjoy people so much, but there are times when I feel this great need to be alone and just relate with the world at my pace.

Is that ^^^ how it feels for you?

Y'know, no man is an island and we actually need people, so, it's not a bad thing to go out there and relate with people - Offline, Online.

If I may ask, what's your relationship with your family members like?

- I also have a bad spending habit.

I used to spend very unwisely too, honestly.
How I became somewhat financially prudent beats my imagination, now and then.

I actually worked towards it.

I started thinking twice before making any purchase. (Away with IMPULSE buying)

At a time, I put myself on a monthly budget, after each day ends, I'll write down exactly what I used my money for.
That way, I'm able to pin point where majority of my money goes to, and I try to make adjustments, when and where necessary.

I kept myself accountable to myself.

You can do the same too.

It's better to start now, so that you don't end up incurring very bad debts. You get?

To be honest with you, my mind often think suicidal stuffs when things gets worst. My only reason for not doing "it" is because I believe suicide is not an answer to my situation. That's why I've come to draw insight from your atlantic reservoir of knowledge and wisdom, for a good and probably a better way of living my life.

You're right dear, suicide is not the way out.
I can relate with such destructive line of thoughts and from now on, you need to start SHAKING them off.

Such thoughts are strong holds that you, in full cooperation with holy spirit can lay a total waste to.

If you notice that these thoughts happen when you're alone and all by yourself, you can start by getting up and taking a walk or find something worthwhile doing.
That devil is a liar.

I have to add this:
No matter the things you've done wrong in your lifetime, always feel free to call on God. He never judges nor condemn you. Even though that's what you have been taught your whole life. IT'S A LIE.

For Jesus even said "No One Who Comes To Me Will I In Any Wise CAST OUT."

Don't feel too ashamed to run to God. Approach his throne within you Boldly, for therein will you find grace and mercy, in time of need.

I think you're an amazingly talented and gifted young man, a prodigy of sorts.
I and the world await you.
All will be well.

Trust me dear.
From here on, things can only get better for you.

Thank you

You're welcome smiley
kiss kiss kiss

CC: #Miz MyColi
CC: #The Congo

Happy, Happy Birthday.
Long Life, Prosperity, Sound Mind, Good Health.
These and More are my wishes for you.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Good morning Bae.

Just had to hail you first.

Naijaboiy kiss kiss kiss good morning.

Okay, back to business now
...lol..

Good morning, Sweets.....How's work??.....And my husbands too.....
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by chibwike(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Lol, this is MizMyColi's food...see epistle sha.
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Tallesty1(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:
I'm thinking of changing her name to PAULINA

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by chibwike(m): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
Lol..why na
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Tymax(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:
...lol..

Good morning, Sweets.....How's work??..... And my husbands too.....
shocked
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2014
Who's this freak mizmycoli I hail thee I feel honoured for your humble self but seriously I aint gonna wish this freak. A hbd

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Tallesty1(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..why na
She writes long Epistles like paul
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2014
Tymax:
shocked

....lol....

Wetin happen?...
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by xynerise: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2014
@ Mizmycoli.. Is this a debate?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Tymax(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2014
Prof don come with her epistle again o! cheesy

I still maintain that there is always a concise alternative to epistles, especially on an online a forum like this, in a fast-paced world.

Information is often lost when reading so much on screen unlike printed copies.

Cc MizMyColi wink

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Tymax(m): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:

....lol....

Wetin happen?...
Well done. cool
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Tymax:

Well done. cool

...lol...

Thank you, Sir....
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

There's nothing here to be offended about dear.
There's actually more to be honoured about. Thank You.
smiley

Waow! Thanks again smiley smiley smiley

We thank the Almighty.

Okay. We trust holy spirit to help us.
We trust him to write through our hands.
We look to Him for guidance.

You're not alone Dear.
There are many in your shoes and it's actually a sign of humility that you've admitted so.
I believe that you believe that there's an Almighty. I'll be referring to him as God throughout our conversation.
I am fully convinced that HE is mighty to save, to help, to redeem, to make whole.

Dear, first off, let's take a cursory look at you. How do you see yourself?
Can you honestly admit that you love yourself? What are the kind of thoughts that you think towards yourself?

Remember Dear, that you cannot give what you don't have.
In other words, you cannot offer people true and lasting love if you don't see yourself as loved and then actually LOVE yourself.

You cannot offer people forgiveness if you barely forgive yourself when you do wrong. You need to start forgiving yourself, to start seeing yourself as forgiven.....that's your default setting. You need to bring it to play.

SELF LOVE IS NOT SELFISH DEAR.

Henceforth, I need you to stop judging yourself, I need you to stop thinking, at every slight mistake you make, that the world must be a bad place to live in, because you're in it.

On the contrary, you at the base of your bring embody awesomeness....you embody beauty, you are holy, you are forgiven, you are safe and saved. You are loved. You are whole. You are YOU, Solomon. YOU are a man of great value.

You've believed so many lies and illusions about yourself Dear. Those lies are the root cause of the problem.
Now is the time to change them.
Now.

Start thinking ONLY good thoughts towards yourself.
Start confessing positive things.

If you start this ^^^ now, you'll find that it won't be easy, infact, many people, including yourself might slander and judge you for seeing only good in yourself. Never mind. Keep on. Think more on your strengths, determine to be better. Holyspirit will help you, he always does, he always will. You need to start walking in the consciousness that you are helped, that you're no longer alone.

After you've done this for some months (placing yourself on a plane of positive thought processes) you'll see evident changes.

For now, you might wanna let go of all romantic attachments......God will grant you the discipline to do so.

I know that feeling - it's called indecisiveness/procrastination.

There is good news.......
Now that you've identified it as a habit that needs to be broken, stay on course.
Make conscious efforts to do away with it/them. Remember that you are far more powerful than those habits, and that with holyspirit's help, you can break them.

Try to stay away from toxic people, people who fan the embers of bad habits around you.

Be prepared Hun, a wave of positive revolution's about to hit your life.

I have to state here though, the changes you desire might take long before manifesting tangibly, even if you make the same mistakes again, forgive yourself and keep on.

I trust the one whom I've entrusted you to.

I used to be that way too.
But ever since I allowed Holy spirit to gain more and more grounds in my life, I find that I'm beginning to be filled with this uncanny Love and Compassion for people.

Even when they offend me, I try to make excuses for them, there are times though when I am sooo bitter and it feels like I can never forgive.

The moment I notice such, in tears, I start calling on God, on Heaven, to help me forgive that individual or a particular set of people.

It works like magic, you should try it.
I'm not saying you must cry too o! LoL
grin grin

Just:
Seek more to understand than to be understood.
Seek more to tolerate than to be tolerated.

You'll be fine Dear.

Errrrrr.......that's not such a bad thing in itself o.
Like you too, I enjoy staying alone, but that doesn't mean I'm anti-social.
Infact I enjoy people so much, but there are times when I feel this great need to be alone and just relate with the world at my pace.

Is that ^^^ how it feels for you?

Y'know, no man is an island and we actually need people, so, it's not a bad thing to go out there and relate with people - Offline, Online.

If I may ask, what's your relationship with your family members like?

I used to spend very unwisely too, honestly.
How I became somewhat financially prudent beats my imagination, now and then.

I actually worked towards it.

I started thinking twice before making any purchase. (Away with IMPULSE buying)

At a time, I put myself on a monthly budget, after each day ends, I'll write down exactly what I used my money for.
That way, I'm able to pin point where majority of my money goes to, and I try to make adjustments, when and where necessary.

I kept myself accountable to myself.

You can do the same too.

It's better to start now, so that you don't end up incurring very bad debts. You get?

You're right dear, suicide is not the way out.
I can relate with such destructive line of thoughts and from now on, you need to start SHAKING them off.

Such thoughts are strong holds that you, in full cooperation with holy spirit can lay a total waste to.

If you notice that these thoughts happen when you're alone and all by yourself, you can start by getting up and taking a walk or find something worthwhile doing.
That devil is a liar.

I have to add this:
No matter the things you've done wrong in your lifetime, always feel free to call on God. He never judges nor condemn you. Even though that's what you have been taught your whole life. IT'S A LIE.

For Jesus even said "No One Who Comes To Me Will I In Any Wise CAST OUT."

Don't feel too ashamed to run to God. Approach his throne within you Boldly, for therein will you find grace and mercy, in time of need.

I think you're an amazingly talented and gifted young man, a prodigy of sorts.
I and the world await you.
All will be well.

Trust me dear.
From here on, things can only get better for you.

You're welcome smiley
kiss kiss kiss

Happy, Happy Birthday.
Long Life, Prosperity, Sound Mind, Good Health.
These and More are my wishes for you.
God bless you ma. Keep it up, Im touched by your advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by MizMyColi(f): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2014
Tymax:
Prof don come with her epistle again o! cheesy

I still maintain that there is always a concise alternative to epistles, especially on an online a forum like this, in a fast-paced world.

Information is often lost when reading so much on screen unlike printed copies.

Cc MizMyColi wink

Okay, lemee ramble for a bit.

While it is true that this is now a fast paced world.

There are still online articles being published that run into tons of pages.
Those who understand its value take time to read.

When it concerns writing to human beings.......
I try not to hold back.

A person who is this brave, to talk about his life, his woes, failures and hopes on a PUBLIC FORUM - deserves every iota of attention and thought(s) I can spare.

Goodmorning cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by MizMyColi(f): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2014
chisco82:

God bless you ma. Keep it up, Im touched by your advice.

kiss kiss kiss
Hava nice today.
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by MizMyColi(f): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by MizMyColi(f): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:

kiss kiss kiss

cheesy
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by marieolae(f): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2014
Mizmycoli is such an inspiration to be honest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by MizMyColi(f): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:
...lol..

Good morning, Sweets.....How's work??.....And my husbands too.....

kiss kiss kiss
They're good.

One of them just came into the country.
He bought some goodies for you.
lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by MizMyColi(f): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
Mizmycoli is such an inspiration to be honest.

kiss
Thanks Dear.

#TGBTG
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

I'm awtta here undecided

MizMyColi I know, and TheCongo I know; but who are ye? grin
Bros na joke o cheesy

Pls don't go away, come away my man cheesy
I feel comfortable reading posts made by these people I mentioned.
You're a good, too. I read these concerning you smiley
priscaoge:

Naijaboiy is also intelligent n Smart,even tho the guy de jonse sometimes grin grin

Apologies to all great minds on NL whose name I fail to mention earlier-on. Pardon me, i mean no disrespect to anyone.

These are some of the quality names I was privileged to know about through posts shared with me by people I follow: Pls make yourself comfortable.
Everyone is welcome; but you are most welcome.
@Kachisbarbie
@Tallesty1
@Ymodulus
@Marieolae
@Missberrypop5
@Busybody2

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Take On This? / Does A "Perfect Relationship" Exist? / Miss Nairaland Contestant Rocks In Soccer Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.