Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

I See The Absurdity Of Some Myopic Propagandists About Gen Buhari! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See The Absurdity Of Some Myopic Propagandists About Gen Buhari! (936 Views)

Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Myopic, Ignorant – APC / 20 Facts & Predictions About Gen. Buhari That Is Hidden Before The Entire World / Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See The Absurdity Of Some Myopic Propagandists About Gen Buhari! by ashson: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2014
I see the absurdity of some myopic propagandists about Gen Buhari!

They have nothing to use now in castigating the Gentleman, but old age. They forget that leadership is not wrestling, farming, marathon etc.

Leadership need only two things: Wisdom &Trustworthiness! And Buhari has accumulated the two qualities since!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See The Absurdity Of Some Myopic Propagandists About Gen Buhari! by ratiken(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2014
ashson:

They have nothing to use now in castigating the Gentleman, but old age. They forget that leadership is not wrestling, farming, marathon etc.

Leadership need only two things: Wisdom &Trustworthiness! And Buhari has accumulated the two qualities since!

Shut up..... Let your old hag firstly apologise for killing youth corpers in 2011, then he should wiyhdraw his statements on dogs and baboons after which he should provide the 25billion ETF funds and the $700m smuggled across the border for him in 1983. When he's done he should show us the collateral used for the 27m loan.

Did you see anything about his age there? Buhari's baggage is too much for this nation to carry at this time.

5 Likes

Re: I See The Absurdity Of Some Myopic Propagandists About Gen Buhari! by delishpot: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2014
ratiken:

Shut up..... Let your old hag firstly apologise for killing youth corpers in 2011, then he should wiyhdraw his statements on dogs and baboons after which he should provide the 25billion ETF funds and the $700m smuggled across the border for him in 1983. When he's done he should show us the collateral used for the 27m loan.

Did you see anything about his age there? Buhari's baggage is too much for this nation to carry at this time.

Buhari has released E- soldiers and E- praise singers. As if we were not born when buhari was leading naija or when buhari and his evil soldiers killed people cos he lost some ellection years back. Or when buharivrefused to appear in some pannel set to probe his abuse of power while in office.
Abegi, dem nor dey tell blind man say salt no dey for soup. When him taste am, him go know.
We know their type. I pray God will reward them for the evil pill they are struggling to force down the throats of Nigeria masses.
See how wolf just want take sheep skin fool the masses? God sef. Some times ehn, I just dey wonder o.

Unless buhari wants to say he has repented. He is no saint too. Just like lion and tiger trying to woo a sheep into their sepparate dens. The lion will bad mouth the tiger, giving reasons why the sheep should not go into the tigers den but how nice and safe the sheep will be in the lions den. And of course the tiger will also badmouth tge lion and give reasons why sheep is safe with him the tiger.
In the end, the sheep will get eaten. None has good intention for it. They both want what tgey want and will do and say what ever it takes to get it.

1 Like

Re: I See The Absurdity Of Some Myopic Propagandists About Gen Buhari! by agabusta: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2014
We are voting Buhari 2015! Simple. You guys should stop giving yourselves unnecessary headache.

The masses have given Pres Jona his own chance and he blew it.

The wind blowing now is that of change!

And for your information, Buhari supporters are passionate and so sure about his abilities to turn things around in this country. We are not supporting him based on ethnic and religious sentiments/stomach infrastructure.

We dont care about tribe, religion and other mundane things! We hate corruption and nepotism with passion and we know that the People's General is capable of reducing this by at least 70%! We have discovered that it is corruption that is affecting the general well-being of majority of Nigerians.

Vote GMB 2015 and see the Nigeria of our dreams manifesting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See The Absurdity Of Some Myopic Propagandists About Gen Buhari! by ratiken(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2014
agabusta:
We are voting Buhari 2015! Simple. You guys should stop giving yourselves unnecessary headache.

We
And for your information, Buhari supporters are passionate and so sure about his abilities to turn things around in this country. We are not supporting him based on ethnic and religious sentiments/stomach infrastructure.

We dont care about tribe, religion and other mundane things! We hate corruption and nepotism with passion and we know that the People's General is capable of reducing this by at least 70%! We have discovered that it is corruption that is affecting the general well-being of majority of Nigerians.

It would be freezing over in hell before Buhari presides over a peaceful Nigeria. Its just plain impossible... elections apart.

1 Like

Re: I See The Absurdity Of Some Myopic Propagandists About Gen Buhari! by agabusta: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2014
ratiken:

It would be freezing over in hell before Buhari presides over a peaceful Nigeria. Its just plain impossible.

hahaaa ahaaaa. See signs of frustration. Pls dont wish yourself the first death and then the 2nd death (hell fire).

General Buhari will win next year's election, he will rule peacefully and he will set Nigeria on the path to greatness.
Re: I See The Absurdity Of Some Myopic Propagandists About Gen Buhari! by 2cato: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2014
ashson:

if you want to know more about buhari https://www.nairaland.com/1961146/muhammadu-buhari-femi-aribisala

1 Like

Re: I See The Absurdity Of Some Myopic Propagandists About Gen Buhari! by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2014
AIRDIG:

Does the fact and figure below paint a portrait of an ethnic & religion fascist?
Are the media & Internet warriors feeding us with lies?
Are we trapped in the cycle of "crowd mentality"; parroting the lies & calumny of his enemies?
Are we capable of critical thinking and common-sense logic? You be the judge!

ANALYSIS OF THE 16 POSITIONS UNDER BUHARI'S GOVT (Note that Buhari's demography is highlighted in red font)
Religion
No of Muslim: 8
No of Christian: 8

Ethnicity I
Northerner: 10 = NC: 6 , NE: 3 , NW: 1
Southerner: 6 = SE: 2, SW: 2 , SS: 2

Ethnicity II
Middle-Belter: 5
Hausa: 2 + Fulani: 1
Yoruba: 3
Igbo: 2
Niger Deltan: 2
Kanuri: 1

Key Position
Chief of staff: Muslim Northerner (Military)
Defense: Christian Northerner (Military)
Finance: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Energy: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Justice: Christian Southerner (Civilian)

Civilian/Military Demography
Civilian: 9
Military: 7
Re: I See The Absurdity Of Some Myopic Propagandists About Gen Buhari! by ashson: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2014
agabusta:

Up GMB!

Curruption will soon find its way out on Nigeria
Re: I See The Absurdity Of Some Myopic Propagandists About Gen Buhari! by omoharry(f): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2014
agabusta:

WHO IS "WE" count me and other people that do not buy into this nonsense out ooo
Re: I See The Absurdity Of Some Myopic Propagandists About Gen Buhari! by ashson: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
omoharry:
WHO IS "WE" count me and other people that do not buy into this nonsense out ooo
We the Majority
Re: I See The Absurdity Of Some Myopic Propagandists About Gen Buhari! by ashson: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sai me Gaskiya!

(1) (Reply)

Questions Many Nigerians Fails To Answer On The Election Of Tambuwal As Speaker. / Olusegun Obasanjo Attends His First Class As A Masters/ph.d Student At “NOUN” / EFCC commences prosecution of subsidy thieves; see their wanted list.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.