Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck (19808 Views)

Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by nigerianvenom(m): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abiodun Alade, @biodunpen

The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP), Alhaji Adamu Muazu, has said that the
party is his home and will never leave it, following
rumour of a rift between him and President
Goodluck Jonathan.

Muazu took to his verified Twitter account, to
debunk the rumour and reiterated his loyalty to
the party and the president. The tweets were also
signed by him (#AM) to underscore the
importance.

The former governor of Bauchi, noted that he has
remained in the party since its formative stage in
1998 and will not leave it for a regional, sectional
or ethnic party. He also wished the oppositions
“goodluck in the propaganda business”, stressing
that the PDP has an election to win.

While you focus on your propaganda & lies, we
have an election to win. I, therefore, wish you
goodluck in the propaganda business. #AM
My loyalty to President Jonathan & the party can
never be in doubt. I have nothing else to prove.
My record from 1998 till date speaks. #AM
On the sponsored propaganda & lies, I pity those
who fabricated them. I will be here to laugh at
them immediately we win the election. #AM
We are in the PDP because we believe it
represents Nigeria. It’s not a regional, sectional
or ethnic party. It’s a national party. #AM
I am a loyal father, grandfather, countryman,
party leader, party chairman & the Game Changer.
I fear no one but Allah. #AM
I have been in my party the PDP from 1998 till
date. I have never decamped. It’s my home.
Loyalty is my watchword. #AM

It will be recalled that the National leadership of
PDP, Monday, denied any rift between President
Jonathan and Muazu, saying the existing
relationship is an excellent one.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/pdp-is-my-home-good-luck-to-propagandists-muazu/

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by ozoigbondu: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
APC and lies are like rice and beans.A party built on lies and deciet and sustained by hate and propaganda is bound to fail.

GEJ till 2019.

136 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by nigerianvenom(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
APC are known for propaganda,hence they keep propagating such.

few months ago ,they told us that 7 PDP govs are set to decamp to their evilish party, but up untill now,none has decamp.

few weeks ago,buhari arranged for a kangaroo interview section in an abuja hotel but claimed it was in London.

apc and lies are co join twins

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by madridguy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Better for the out-going presido....GEJ can now have his dinner with rest of mind...

Meanwhile, I don't believe in short one before I can win a match....lol

Sai Buhari
Aso Rock straight..........

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by kestolove95(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kai mau'azu

Sai buhari

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Whatever! Durrh!

Sai Buhari!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by DWJOBScom(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
i love the entertainment APC supporters brew
they sure do know how to cook up stories and they cry the loudest when beaten in their own game
APC gat most media houses in their pockets but NIGERIANS got the votes and will vote
Let's keep the lies coming and the propaganda reeling

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
PDP!!!

Power!

APC!!!

#One Week, One Lie!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by Oildichotomy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
This will definitely break the heart of some of THEM.

I kinda like how the politics is going! grin

My loyalty to President Jonathan & the party can never be in doubt. I have nothing else to prove. My record from 1998 till date speaks. #AM
This is brilliance personified grin

GEJ TILL AKPU becomes GARRI grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by ratchetwrench: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Whether you dump pdp or not is none of my business, but wishing us goodluck to get sympathy vote will not work this time around.
Men are wiser now

7 Likes

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin

Story! muazu is a two timer. I am sure in his private time, he just sits down to shake his head in AWE for long time. Allah kiayi!

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by DesChyko: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
MISSING NAIRALANDERS!! embarassed

A team of APC Supporters on Nairaland have been declared missing.
They were last seen commenting on a post 'Mu'azu resigns from PDP - unconfirmed' on Nairaland frontpage. Efforts to find them have been futile as sources said they were last seen heading to Eko Hotel and Suites to celebrate this huge step.
Anybody with information that could lead to their 'return to reality' should come forward. Thank You.
Below are their last comments:
sheymoni:
Lobatan grin grin grin I've said it before that by 2019, pdp will be de-register by inec & they will be on par with kowa & young boys . This is just the beginning
otr1:
PDP lost the game changer. gringringrin
PDP's failure in coming weeks can not be salvaged.
QuotaSystem:
GEJ is just clueless, how can he allow Edwin Clark to do this to him at the eve of an Presidential election?
YEMOYEMI:
Things are getting better by the minute. There was a political party in Nigeria called PDP
oneda:
Jonathan your problems plenty o
berem:
Hahahahaha!! I dey laff PDP o!

grin grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by FRANCISEKE1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
ok
Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by Realgana(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Person go run run run book space but yet some people go de ahead of him.
Una chop winch?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by kekakuz(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
[size=19pt] dear. chibok girls
I hope you sleep well tonight
I wish you well and wish you home
please don't think we have forgotten you please.
we still care and pray for you
you have done no wrong to want education
now see the price are paying
cursed is your abductors at home or in the bush
may they continue to run forever
may day not die by the gun of the soldiers
but by the blunt shovel of the civilian JTF
sleep well chibok girls. I really care
#kekakuz
[/size]

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by layinkakeem(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bleep PDP mehn !
They lie a lot !
We want change !
#saibuhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by ichidodo: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
Shame to bad people...shame to enemies of Nigeria....APC maggots will be gnashing their teeth at this news.
Godbless Nigeria
Godbless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
GEJ4EVER.

20 Likes

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by OgologoDimkpa: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
APCheat is s party of propaganda and lies! Make una change ...embarassed GEJ all the way.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by jimohibrahim(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
quick denial... lol
learn from other peoples mistake..

lol.. did i mention sure-p

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by simplemach(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
It is bettet not be true
Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by bobchigar(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
The is interesting. What next?
Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by Misogynist2014(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Good for him.
Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by DeviIhimself: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
berem:
Whatever! Durrh!

Sai Buhari!

grin

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by meforyou1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
e no go ever better for this shameless party, janjawedeans, evil and bitter politicians of APC

8 Likes

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by ratchetwrench: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Who wants goodluck when there is betterluck and best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by Olodonairaland(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Where is that GEJ till 2019 robot Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by nationwide1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
APC members think election can be won by propaganda on social media.

PDP knows the secret of winning election - capturing the grassroots on the ground.

Let APC continue with e-war while PDP is doing the ground work. On March 28th, some will change their names.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck by micolaj: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
At least, GEJ go sleep tonight.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Hit IDP Camp In Dalori, Borno. Many Killed / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) / BREAKING: More Crisis Looms In Reps As Chinda Occupies Minority Leader’s Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.