Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. (3293 Views)

Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by politricks: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
bombay:
Can buhari speak english grin i don't think so
America will know if Buhari can not speak english.After all stealing is not corruption.
Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Omimah: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
saTANs are promoting Buhari indirectly.
GEJ till 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by LFJ: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You are the baby who was too small to know that Buhari arrogantly shunned Oputa panel.
Buhari will never benefit from the same institution he once destroyed.

So Oputa panel is a court of law, of what benefit was Oputa panel to you and me. Oputa panel was just another papa ajasco drama to keep you busy at that time. The general was brilliant enough to see the stage drama. Please tell us another story.
Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Olaolufred(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Democracy.

Keep decieving yourself.
pee dem peee.
Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by armadeo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
LFJ:

So Oputa panel is a court of law, of what benefit was Oputa panel to you and me. Oputa panel was just another papa ajasco drama to keep you busy at that time. The general was brilliant enough to see the stage drama. Please tell us another story.

I remember then when my neighbour used to shout oputa oputa. I said this thing will come to pass and he said do I know who oputa is.

Then they called the generals who ignored them and my friend said oputa will hail them and I guess we know the rest.

Oputa panel was a waste if time and well arranges theoretical dramatixs to fool Nigerians that now there is change. Its still the same old shit since then till now. Even obj warned one guy who asked too much questions falana I think.

On his dictatorial tendencies I am of the opinion that for now we need a dictator a benevolent one not a Democratic leader ( my opinion). Why you may ask?

We need a leader who will be ready for flight not crawling, one who will apply his will power to develop the nation, this is the technological age we can't wait to crawl anymore its time to fly. We will fall get up and head back to the cliff and jump again till we are in flight not sitting looking at the gully saying its too high.

A leader doesn't take people to where they want to be he takes them to where he knows they should be and sorry to say many Nigerians don't know where we should be.

2 Likes

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Olaolufred(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
[size=14pt] GMB is a force to reckon with.
The mention of his name makes thieves in govt trembles.
I expect more toics from saTANoids and jonathanians.
sai buhari.
PEE DEM PEE wants the status quo to be maintained.
I wont vote killer party for all they know about GMB,
I can only vote them by what value theyve got to offer.
Alas, no value. so they have to focus on how to destroy their percieved enemy.
WE NEED A LION IN NIGERIA OF PRESENT AS A LEADER. NOT THE CHICKEN WHO IS SUPERVISING CORRUPTION/STEALING.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Ovamboland(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Who is talking about list of Buhari's appointments when we have serious matters to deliberate about his unsuitability to dream of participating in democratic dispensation.

Buhari flogged your fathers with koboko and wants to repeat that after 30 years to the children - ISIL judicial system

Buhari commanded the arrest and indefinite detention of pro democracy groups who dare talk about Nigeria's political future as far as he (Buhari) was still on the throne

Haba my people, dey take bondage swear for una.

Your vote is your power, together we will put to a stop Buhari's attempt to benefit from the institution he destroyed.

IBB that did not flog your father came smiling and stole your fathers existence and yours to the bargain, now you want us to give another 4 years to Jonathan who has shared our future to his cronies to have another opportunity to share away our children's future too?

Never!
Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Ovamboland(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
anonimi:

This Oputa Panel, misitah I-am-not-a-baby =>

Abacha was "much MORE serious" about stealing our money and hiding it in Switzerland perhaps following the footsteps of his smart senior in the Army who knows how to hide his stolen wealth and PRETEND he has nothing even though he has done three FAILED presidential campaigns with Supreme court challenge and expensive SAN lawyers in tow every four years since 2003 angry shocked

Isreal also kidnapped Adolf Eichman and many Nazi operatives from all over the world to face justice for their roles in killing of 6 million jews. What is so bad in Buhari authorizing the repatriation of his kinsman ( a key kaduna mafia member) to come and face justice for stealing the patrimony of over 80 million Nigerians then.

Now you know why Kaduna mafia ensured he did not last in power and are currently using you and Jonathan to protect themselves from their greatest nemesis. The mafia are the ones ensure you have to support over 20 friends and family with your income. continue!

If Abacha's loot was so easy to find how come you, GEJ and PDP have failed to discover Buhari's Swiss accounts, oil blocks, filling stations, bakeries, telecom investment, real estate worldwide. Is he keeping them all under his babaringa? maybe you should get search warrant on him if that would help.
Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Ovamboland(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
bombay:
Can buhari speak english grin i don't think so

Buhari has more coherent though process compared to your Otuoke PHD president.

Just go and listen to him fretting while seated beside Obama and ranting unintelligible gibberish listen to him - ' if you want to fix the world you must fix Africa, if you want to fix Africa you must fix Nigeria...........(inaudible rantings)........

And that is supposed to be from a PHD holding president of the largest black nation in the world, una no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Ngwakwe: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ovamboland:

IBB that did not flog your father came smiling and stole your fathers existence and yours to the bargain, now you want us to give another 4 years to Jonathan who has shared our future to his cronies to have another opportunity to share away our children's future too?

Never!

Spirited Nigerians killed Babangida's presidential ambition notwithstanding his apologies. He was frustrated by his past.

Having stopped Babangida, it is now our collective responsibility to frustrate his partner in crime Mohammadu Buhari for gross violation of human right and dignity.

1 Like

Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by omoiseselagba: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Who is talking about list of Buhari's appointments when we have serious matters to deliberate about his unsuitability to dream of participating in democratic dispensation.

Buhari flogged your fathers with koboko and wants to repeat that after 30 years to the children - ISIL judicial system

Buhari commanded the arrest and indefinite detention of pro democracy groups who dare talk about Nigeria's political future as far as he (Buhari) was still on the throne

Your vote is your power, together we will put to a stop Buhari's attempt to benefit from the institution he destroyed.
HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR DRUGS TODAY?
Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Caseless: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
LeStylo:
Does the fact and figure above paint a portrait of an ethnic & religion fascist?
Are the media & Internet warriors feeding us with lies?
Are we trapped in the cycle of "crowd mentality"; parroting the lies & calumny of his enemies?
Are we capable of critical thinking and common-sense logic? You be the judge!

ANALYSIS OF THE 16 POSITIONS UNDER BUHARI'S GOVT (Note that Buhari's demography is in bold)
Religion
No of Muslim: 8
No of Christian: 8

Ethnicity I
Northerner: 10 = NC: 6 , NE: 3 , NW: 1
Southerner: 6 = SE: 2, SW: 2 , SS: 2

Ethnicity II
Middle-Belter: 5
Hausa: 2 + Fulani: 1
Yoruba: 3
Igbo: 2
Niger Deltan: 2
Kanuri: 1

Key Position
Chief of staff: Muslim Northerner (Military)
Defense: Christian Northerner (Military)
Finance: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Energy: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Justice: Christian Southerner (Civilian)

Civilian/Military Demography
Civilian: 9
Military: 7

Credits to AIRDIG
GOD bless u!
Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Caseless: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Spirited Nigerians killed Babangida's presidential ambition notwithstanding his apologies. He was frustrated by his past.

Having stopped Babangida, it is now our collective responsibility to frustrated his partner in crime Mohammadu Buhari for gross violation of human right and dignity.
u need help.
Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by Caseless: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
anonimi:

How key could the Justice ministry be to a military DICTATOR who shunned the Oputa Panel of Enquiry
A MAXIMUM ruler who got Fela thrown in jail because his brother, Beko criticised his government?
what was d outcome of oputa panel then?
Re: Original From Achives ,buhari List Of Appointees While In Government. by idumuose(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Throwback Picture Of Gen. Buhari Back In 1962( When He Was Young And Cute) / Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan (Published April 25, 2013) / Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.