Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London (3206 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by guy1234: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
The immediate past Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke, was on Friday arrested in the UK National Crime Agency.

The former minister who was perhaps one of the most powerful officials of the President Goodluck Jonathan administration was arrested alongside four other people by the British law enforcement agency.

PREMIUM TIMES learnt she was arrested for offences related to bribery and corruption being investigated by the UK National Crime Agency.
Two top British officials in London have however confirmed the development to this newspaper. They requested not to be named because they have no permission to speak on the issue.

The British High Commission in Nigeria confirmed that some arrests were made Friday but declined to disclose the identities of those involved.
Joseph Abuku, Press and Public Affairs Officer, said, “This morning, five people between the ages of 21 and 60 were arrested on suspicion of bribery and corruption offences. The crimes are being investigated by the National Crime Agency.

“The National Crime Agency does not confirm identity at arrest nor provide information that could be used to corroborate the identity of an arrested individual.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/190933-breaking-ex-petroleum-minister-diezani-alison-madueke-arrested-in-london.html

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Great

Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Seun ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked
Sai Buhari shocked shocked shocked
Say No To Corruption shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by StPete: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
For real?

Choi, let's see how dis mata go unfold.

In d meantime, make una continue to pray for Naija make things for better.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by shiinihost: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
e Don happen!

one by one, they shall fall.

lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by gists: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
guy1234:
BREAKING:

The immediate past Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke, was on Friday arrested in the UK National Crime Agency.
The former minister who was perhaps one of the most powerful officials of the President Goodluck Jonathan administration was arrested alongside four other people by the British law enforcement agency.
PREMIUM TIMES learnt she was arrested for offences related to bribery and corruption being investigated by the UK National Crime Agency.
Two top British officials in London have however confirmed the development to this newspaper. They requested not to be named because they have no permission to speak on the issue.
The British High Commission in Nigeria confirmed that some arrests were made Friday but declined to disclose the identities of those involved.
Joseph Abuku, Press and Public Affairs Officer, said, “This morning, five people between the ages of 21 and 60 were arrested on suspicion of bribery and corruption offences. The crimes are being investigated by the National Crime Agency.
“The National Crime Agency does not confirm identity at arrest nor provide information that could be used to corroborate the identity of an arrested individual.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/190933-breaking-ex-petroleum-minister-diezani-alison-madueke-arrested-in-london.html
I guess this is also witch hunting

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by guy1234: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
The sh^t is about to hit the roof. Season 1 loading. Minister of justice got his first job. Extradite madam and get her an accommodation in kirikiri.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by shiinihost: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
StPete:
For real?
premium times is reporting it. it should be real.

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by kogiguy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
may God continue to expose all their deals......God take control of Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by NCP: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
happy independence gift.
DAM WELCOME 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by 48noble(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Otolo

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by warrior01: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Good

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by shiinihost: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
guy1234:
The sh^t is about to hit the roof. Season 1 loading. Minister of justice got his first job. Extradite madam and get her an accommodation in kirikiri.

try her in Uk, convict her and then extradite her to kirikiri.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by simplycarro: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Baba is working.
God bless you PMB. All those that have squandered our commonwealth must vomit everything.
God punish anyone ''because she is our daughter'' syndrome on this thread that criticize this arrest.

9 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by shogz89: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
She don well.. I think say her sickness no get expiring date

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by drauj(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ghen ghen

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by dustmalik: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by guy1234: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
shiinihost:

I think she's already in the uk. So I made the job easier. she go vomit everything.

Maybe the word I was supposed to use is "intradite" . Get her ass down here in naija and let's get our fist scape goat.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by OnReflection: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Just when I was about to volunteer to help 'crate' her back to Nigeria cool

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by NCP: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
shogz89:
She don well.. I think say her sickness no get expiring date

e don xpire tey tey, na over tym hin dey do.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by shogz89: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
NCP:

e don xpire tey tey, na over tym hin dey do.
lol.. E be like say na recovery room them be arrest am.. Be cos I no sabi the kine sickness way start immediately after handing over till now roughly 5 months

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by vedaxcool(m): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Deport am sharperly sharperly!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
T
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by NCP: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
vedaxcool:
Deport am sharperly sharperly!
.JAIL HER OVER THERE. WE ARE EXPECTING MORE COURT CASES OVER HERE.

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by superstar1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
the more the witches, the more the hunters.

Every witch will be hunted down by the hunter.

Gba be.

6 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by Realdeals(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
E don sele be that o
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by TRUTHTOPOWER: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
end of the beginning of corruption Armageddon

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by DrMuzoic: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
How true is this?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by Republlican(f): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
sad
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by disloman(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
I can't wait to readall what the wailers gat to say nad I know that I won't be disappointed.Wailers!!!!!!!!!!Food don done.If those wailers decided to protest her arrest in london,I volunteered myself oooooo.I go follow una protest oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
4bobo:
Confirmed. This is not witch hunting but hunting the witches and wizards that turned Nigeria riches meant for all to their fathers properties. Thank God international countries are now interested also in helping us fight corruption. Bring her back and let her face the charges against her after all hide and seek .

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Arrested For Bribery-Related Offence In London by alaoeri: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
It is a ghenghen.
PMB doesn't need to chase corrupt ppl before catching them, Kinsley Kuku & co cups will soon be full, once told the chief wailer that Dieziani will soon face a panel for her misappropriation & he was bragging that they are waiting for the panel & now e don happen cheesy, hope he won't call this witch hunting.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Start Shouting ‘give Us Biafra’, You Should See This… / Military Men Shot Dead Mr Tambari Ntoto From Nonwa Tai Local Govt Just Now... / Ambode's Eid-El-Kabir Message: We All Must Imbibe Values Of Sacrifice, Endurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.