Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,751 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! (1232 Views)

Fayose Is Going Mad, He Needs Deliverance – APC / Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already / Breaking News: Video Of Buhari's Daughter 'zarah' , Going Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by deltateam: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
This is to inform the General public that Keke Napep operators are going mad in Imo State.

You will board a keke Napep after negotiating #50, you reach your destination only for him to say its #70.

Another one is you call douglas for him. Along the way he picks wetheral only to accuse you of telling him wetheral.

With this it will not be long before you read that a Keke Napep operator was stabbed to death in Imo State.
This is for you to understand the root of it because this is no more a joke.

CC: Seun
CC: Moderators
CC: Commisioner of Police Imo State Command
CC: The office of the Governor, Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rochas must be blamed. angry

1 Like

Re: Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by naijarates(m): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Noted

1 Like

Re: Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by firstolalekan(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
People from that part of Nigeria can not be trusted.
I once experienced it with a taxi driver too.
Very dubious people.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by ifex370(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jega must hear this

1 Like

Re: Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by madamoringo(f): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
I thought there are no poor people in that end of Naija? Who would have thought that not only are keke not the main means of transport but the boastful cheatbeaters cannot afford N 50 to ride a mere keke marwa? How much is N 50 again? 30 cents or less?

1 Like

Re: Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
[size=14pt]No matter how abject they are better of than these iyas and their almajiri and talakawas offsprings [/size]

[s]
madamoringo:
I thought there are no poor people in that end of Naija? Who would have thought that not only are keke not the main means of transport but the boastful cheatbeaters cannot afford N 50 to ride a mere keke marwa? How much is N 50 again? 30 cents or less?
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by Descartes: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
Alhaji Abdulbaki Idris Okorocha should do something now.
Re: Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by Descartes: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
The defence minister of Alhaji Abdulbaki Idris Okorocha will soon show up in defense of their paymasters.
Re: Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by Collynzo29: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
firstolalekan:
Very dubious people.
At least they don't drive you into a forest where you are then sold to a ritualist as is common in the part of Nigeria where you are from.

4 Likes

Re: Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by Collynzo29: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
madamoringo:
Madam akwûna AKA Sloan, you will die of heart attack very soon.
Keep hating.
Re: Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by cooljude(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
I haven't experienced it during my stay there. But they drive recklessly.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by Collynzo29: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
cooljude:
I haven't experienced it during my stay there. But they drive recklessly.
The OP probably had an isolated incident and thought he should open a thread about it.
The way he was calling on the moderators to take it to front page proves that he is just an attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by Nempi(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Picture of you being carried to wetheral instead of Douglas or you're a LIAR grin
Re: Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
firstolalekan:
Very dubious people.

The fact that you were once duped shows that you are a dumbo!Get a life and stop hating on us!

Meanwhile:

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! by firstolalekan(m): 6:12am On Oct 23, 2014
mikeson12:

The fact that you were once duped shows that you are a dumbo!Get a life and stop hating on us!

Meanwhile:

GEJ till 2019
Collynzo29:

At least they don't drive you into a forest where you are then sold to a ritualist as is common in the part of Nigeria where you are from.
mikeson12:

Meanwhile:

GEJ till 2019
fools

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: My Salary Will Be N1million If I Am Elected / BREAKING NEWS- Zambian President Is Dead / Tambuwal And His Law-breaker Supporters - Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.