Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest (23982 Views)

Bot Gives Jonathan March Deadline To Reject Sheriff / CNN: Ben Carson Declare Interest To Run For US Presidency / Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by chefdoeuvre: 2:18am On Oct 23, 2014
All I know is I'l b voting GEJ 4 lack of a better aspirant... Prefer d lesser of two evils..
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:13am On Oct 23, 2014
JONA D BIG DADDY PLS FEAR NO MORE. DECLARE AND COME OUT BOLDLY U R THERE IN ASO ROCK TILL 2019 GOD'S WILLINGJONA D BIG DADDY PLS FEAR NO MORE. DECLARE AND COME OUT BOLDLY U R THERE IN ASO ROCK TILL 2019 GOD'S WILLINGJONA D BIG DADDY PLS FEAR NO MORE. DECLARE AND COME OUT BOLDLY U R THERE IN ASO ROCK TILL 2019 GOD'S WILLING
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by brainpower(m): 3:46am On Oct 23, 2014
pendy79:
He is still consulting with his boys in sambisa forest on how to package and sneak back the chibok girls alimodu sheriff arranged their abduction.
The planned release didn't go as arranged so he has more PR issues to tackle than a presidential declaration he has already clinched by crude bulldozing of any other opponent.

He knows it will be shameful to set a Nigerian Record of being the 1st incumbent to lose woefully in a presidential election. Heard he is seeking and arranging asylum self from reliable source hence his directive for an embassy in the vatican cos he heard what Buhari did to umaru dikko and other thieves in shagari's government

Wild imagination, very wild imagination. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see what happens in february.
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by wallex1983(m): 4:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Can you imagine? He's still thinking whether he would run or not while a whole pdp has put him auto-rerun. And the whole Nigeria (abi TAN) iڪ begging him......... This guy para sha.

Imagine he comes out........"Fellow Nigerians, I thank you all......I am not interested in running......" PDP will look like a fool. I can't just imagine
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by pendy79: 4:12am On Oct 23, 2014
Frankmishael:
may Lucifer. distroy your life

Isn't it obvious that the 15years of PDP inclusive of GEJs have "distroy" your life and your english.

Going through your collection and use of English in all your earlier posts on NL has shown that Lucifer don't need to intervene in your destruction at all, PDPs poor education policies have destroyed your life beyond remedy.

You need to gather all the dibias in your hellhole of a village for help to perpetually run curses on the PDP, GEJ and every teacher that once taught you in your miserable and "distroyed" life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by eleko1: 4:15am On Oct 23, 2014
sad sad undecided sad sadVery apt,thank U for dis piece.Isn't obivious that he'll RUIN,sorry I mean RUN.if not,what is the use of TANOIDS propaganda/electronic jingles?The man knws he'll be disgrace out of power hence he ferry our money to SA in the name of procuring Arms.They can only deceive the gullible
pendy79:
He is still consulting with his boys in sambisa forest on how to package and sneak back the chibok girls alimodu sheriff arranged their abduction.
The planned release didn't go as arranged so he has more PR issues to tackle than a presidential declaration he has already clinched by crude bulldozing of any other opponent.

He knows it will be shameful to set a Nigerian Record of being the 1st incumbent to lose woefully in a presidential election. Heard he is seeking and arranging asylum self from reliable source hence his directive for an embassy in the vatican cos he heard what Buhari did to umaru dikko and other thieves in shagari's government

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Bakersfield: 4:24am On Oct 23, 2014
IT IS VISIBLE TO THE BLIND AND AUDIBLE TO THE DEAF THAN WE ARE NOT SERIOUS PEOPLE IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD.
LESS THAN FOUR MONTHS TO THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO AND WHO IS CONTESTING TO THE EXALTED HIGHEST OFFICE IN NIGERIA AND AT THE SAME TIME DEDICATE TIME TO DISCUSS ISSUES BODERING OUR GREAT COUNTRY.

WE ARE PRESENTLY GENERATING LESS THAN 2500 MEGAWATTS OF ELECTRICITY FOR THE POPULATION OF ABOUT 170 MILLION HUMAN BEINGS IN THE 21ST CENTURY?. OH MY GOD, AM BEGINNING TO LOSE MY SANITY. AM ASHAMED OF THE PRESENT LEADERSHIP IN THE COUNTRY BOTH PDP AND APC. I PRAY GOD WILL HEAL THIS NATION.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by kahanma(m): 4:35am On Oct 23, 2014
Am a neutral person with the zeal to make Nigeria a better place for everyone.
Am a young man that believes in change.
I don't have any godfather but I believe we can godfather ourselves
I don't have the money to bribe you all but I have a vision that can bribe you all forever.
There is nothing impossible.
I believe the phrase that we were repeatedly told when we were very tender"you are the leaders of tomorrow" wasn't a mistake. That we are definitely the leaders of today.
I stand for what I believe.
If you are satisfied with the way the international body regards our dear country, if you are satisfied irrespective of the money we have, still millions of us still live with no good road, electricity, pipe borne water, good medical care, education, then please shut up. But if you are not satisfied, then we are on the same track.
Let's come together all youths and take what is rightly ours..
We can't always sit behind our smartphones or computers to air out our griviancies.
I challange you all to join me in this fight.
If you are with me please let me know by sending me your facebook name thru my email, kandyemah@gmail.com
We must start somewhere if we need the change to come.
God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by leoliki: 5:08am On Oct 23, 2014
Enangson:
The headline would have been JONATHAN GIVES PDP 1WEEK ULTIMATUM TO SET THE STAGE FOR HIS DECLARATION.

Cos we all knw he will pick the form n contest.
Gbam!
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:21am On Oct 23, 2014
politricks:
His 'body language' suggests he will run.
Hahaha Run To Where?

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:22am On Oct 23, 2014
pendy79:

Smh
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:24am On Oct 23, 2014
tempest01:
I see a possibility of GEJ not contesting 2015 elections. Watch out. PDP might go for a Northern President with an Igbo Vice.
After All Campeigns 4rm North, South, East And West? Nawa 2 You oh
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:26am On Oct 23, 2014
Fadelex:
Rubbish...... in a sane clan, this man can never become a governor not to talk of being a president, he's unwilling to run but the TAN-ers are begging him. when you fail to prepare then you've prepared to fail.
and In Other Words, You Indirectly Saying Buhari Is A Better Candidate? Smh
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:27am On Oct 23, 2014
mcdokwe:
I don't think it is right for them or him to do so now bearing in mind the heat that follows and the distraction it brings about.
But wait o, shebi na them cancel presidential primaries and chose him as their consensus candidate? So what is all this for?
I Smell Fish.
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by jennygovy(f): 5:44am On Oct 23, 2014
wallex1983:
Can you imagine? He's still thinking whether he would run or not while a whole pdp has put him auto-rerun. And the whole Nigeria (abi TAN) iڪ begging him......... This guy para sha.
Imagine he comes out........"Fellow Nigerians, I thank you all......I am not interested in running......" PDP will look like a fool. I can't just imagine
that is impossicnt ok undecided
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:17am On Oct 23, 2014
IT IS APPARENT GEJ WILL USE HIS INFLUENCE TO EXTEND THE DEADLINE
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 23, 2014
gudmorning all.....
GEJ may be finding it difficult now due to the OATH/ALLEGIANCE LAW enshrined in the constitution...
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by desmondd2: 6:59am On Oct 23, 2014
Story story! What's the acting all about, who is TAN, if not Jonathan and his ppl. That alone is declaration, PDP( people deceiving people)
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by AniTech(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2014
Abeg, I stood to be corrected .... Elections in dis country can be predicted, I for one won't vote cos I don't think it wud count and likewise millions of Nigeria too won't vote. So my curiosity is GEJ stil gona wins com 2015. So why d stress?
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by abdulabbakar(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2014
pendy79:

How I wish I were You! grin
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by abdulabbakar(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Ayatullah:

YOU GOT IT WRONG
His body language suggests he will like to go back to Bayelsa and become a fisherman...... and that is definitely better for him. You people should stop confusing him.

That Palm-Wine Tapper! grin
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2014
Ayatullah:

YOU GOT IT WRONG
His body language suggests he will like to go back to Bayelsa and become a fisherman...... and that is definitely better for him. You people should stop confusing him.
[size=14pt]
Confusion is his normal state of mind......
I just wonder what will be the crux of his campaign, No achievement to speak of, even the sickly yar adua had achievements. [/size]

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by headlights: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2014
adonbilivit:
Buhari would be praying that GEJ passes out and be in coma for two weeks so that when he wakes up it would be too late to declare his interest

grin grin grin grin

This ultimatum is not meant for GEJ but REPS

PRES Tambuwal
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by r33d(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2014
Anomalies, quandary, deception, systemic failure, are some of the misfortunes of the political class. Who said the Incumbent must rule for Eight years? What good has this quasi-continuity brought to our Nigeria?

I speak not ill of my leaders rather, I pray we get to that point in a political system where the credibility of the individual vying for office is duly scrutinised. A political system that will look at what an individual has achieved in his lifetime; what contributions he or she has made to his immediate environment.

President Goodluck Jonathan is at liberty to choose to contest or not. I prefer for the system to be overhauled; the whole political system. Measures should be put to encourage young people to be involved in government.

More importantly, there must be a reorientation. Nigeria must be developed. We cannot continue to be in this form of leadership that does not listen to the cries of the people.

I say, Nigeria of this 21st century should be a country that has a 21st century leader and not a country with the earlier century leadership traits. Change is what we need.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2014
Btruth:
As in he will "run away?" A bi? He will even resign before that day. Nonentity of a leader.
Guy! You bad gan! grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Bakersfield: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2014
r33d:
Anomalies, quandary, deception, systemic failure, are some of the misfortunes of the political class. Who said the Incumbent must rule for Eight years? What good has this quasi-continuity brought to our Nigeria?

I speak not ill of my leaders rather, I pray we get to that point in a political system where the credibility of the individual vying for office is duly scrutinised. A political system that will look at what an individual has achieved in his lifetime; what contributions he or she has made to his immediate environment.

President Goodluck Jonathan is at liberty to choose to contest or not. I prefer for the system to be overhauled; the whole political system. Measures should be put to encourage young people to be involved in government.

More importantly, there must be a reorientation. Nigeria must be developed. We cannot continue to be in this form of leadership that does not listen to the cries of the people.

I say, Nigeria of this 21st century should be a country that has a 21st century leader and not a country with the earlier century leadership traits. Change is what we need.

Good and brilliant submission . New and positive orientation, 21st century leadership and development is what we need now.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2014
What's the purpose of funding saTANists if not to make us think he's been persuaded to run for second term? What's the purpose of this ultimatum, if not to make us think he's been forced to declare his intention?
What I know for sure is, we have large pool of competent people- me inclusive- who are not waiting to be begged or forced to serve Nigeria- they are always ready. Another reason a reasonable person shouldn't vote for a contender who was forced to contest. If he fails- like Jonathan has failed in his first term already- you can't hold him accountable, because you forced him against his will.
Buhari all the way!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by firefox4th(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2014
You
ll all be surprised GEJ will not contest next year election, if he
does,he will be disgraced.Mark my word. Sorry ,not my word but God's.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2014
Frankmishael:
u don't no me thats y u r playing with me. if u see nairaland. next. month no is not me that cause u. for u to insult ur president I can see u r tired to live
Is that a threat or what?
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2014
pendy79:

Isn't it obvious that the 15years of PDP inclusive of GEJs have "distroy" your life and your english.

Going through your collection and use of English in all your earlier posts on NL has shown that Lucifer don't need to intervene in your destruction at all, PDPs poor education policies have destroyed your life beyond remedy.

You need to gather all the dibias in your hellhole of a village for help to perpetually run curses on the PDP, GEJ and every teacher that once taught you in your miserable and "distroyed" life.
This is devastating. Please have mercy on him. grin
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by JEITO: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2014
I don't mind filling the form on his behalf after all, it is not compulsory that he organises any public jamboree to show his interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC / Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. / Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.