Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

....finally, I'm A Graduate... - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ....finally, I'm A Graduate... (15643 Views)

Hi, I'm A Nairalander Schooling In Liberia. / I'm A Boy Of 20 I Need A Car Of My Own How Do I Go About It? / Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by daveP(m): 3:18am On Oct 23, 2014
temigracie:
All glory and honour be to my God, who has been there for me... Walahi! Four years no be beans ooo... How can I forget those bitter-sweet experience I had in school... Times I ll wake up as early as possible not to miss my 8am classes, times that I ll always take caffeine just to stay alert and hyper_active.... Times that I ll always combine my Clinical oriented anatomy text-book with atlas textbook....Times when I crammed all the drugs and mechanism of action in Pharmacology... Imagine, cramming a whole of Ganong and Guyton... Writing epistle in the exams....

Who says reading book is easy....My people, e no easy... E remain small I wan turn to walking Medical textbook... I start analysing people and their body... Turning my body to a subject just to understand things better...

But here I am today, a champion... All glory be to Jah.. I thank God for my loving parent who has always been there through thick and thin... I thank God for my wonderful sister and brother...

Guys, am gonna be feeding your eyes with some pictures... Pictorial representation of my journey through schOol... My convo pictures as well...

...Imagine, tomorrow s my convo oo... I can't sleep... Am having tarchy cardia already....

TAG:
Mizmycoli
Tymax
Dytbabe
Rozzay
DaveP
Farano
Obinoscopy
Sameer1212
All my sweet followers
The Nairaland family at large
congrats in a big big big way.

Wear d gown, the latest heels in town.

Aint easy but we all will congratlate u,

uve scaled d hurdle, the bubble en nw the hustle.

Im glad youre smiling, no need to ask Google. cool

congrats dear

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by MizMyColi(f): 5:04am On Oct 23, 2014
Temigracie oko mi

*singing*
What shall we say unto the Lord, all we have to say is thank you Lord. Thank you Lord, Thank You Lord, all we have to say is thank you Lord.

*singing another song*
Ese ni bi te ti bere
Ese ni bi te ba de
Adupe o Jesu
Ni bi te mu won lo

Thank You dear Lord for Temi, thank you for her hopes and her dreams shall be actualized.
Thank you for this new phase.
Thank you for the many successes that await her out there.
Thank You Lord.

Her Life Can Only Get Better
Her Destiny is secured in you.
The universe and every other element works in her favor.

She is too loaded to fail, fall nor falter.
Temigracie, the only permission you have is to soar higher.
God bless you Dearie, God Bless You.
Amen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 23, 2014
My 300 levels pictures...

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 23, 2014
..Same

2 Likes

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 23, 2014
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Tymax(m): 6:29am On Oct 23, 2014
Congratulations Temigracie honey.

I'm grateful to God for keeping and helping you from year 1 up till now.

Have a lovely celebration. Wish I could be there to dance with you grin make some people jealous me...

Chai see your cheeks. grin Like MizMyColi's. Very "Poporicious" grin from fresher to graduate. Fine girl toh quality. cool

Wish you progress all the way; through NYSC and beyond.

1 million kisses. Take am! ( kiss x 1000000)

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Dygeasy(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2014
Temigracie, may God bless your certificate. A good job, fulfilled life and secured future awaits you.

Congratulations hon!!!
Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by spanzed(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2014
Temigracie congratulations on your convocation...I wish you all the best in your new face in life....*gives her a hug abd whispers in her ear*On my way to PS to come celebrate with you!!!

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2014
You told us where you snapped all the pics except the one inside a car with a teddy...Madam who took you to Mr Biggs?
temigracie oya answer my questions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Obinoscopy(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2014
Wow, congrats. I'm so so happy for you. I know that feeling.

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:33am On Oct 23, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Wow, congrats. I'm so so happy for you. I know that feeling.
you have felt that way before?

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Dyt(f): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2014
This is the day that the Lord has made
We will rejoice and be glad in Him
Dancing with all my body
Wish I cld do u a VN sha

God bless u real good darling and my prayer is u won't have to struggle to get a job
Have a blast

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Obinoscopy(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

you have felt that way before?
Yes, I felt that way during my graduation/Oath Taking Ceremony. It was a day of joy and liberation.
Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by egbaguy: 8:06am On Oct 23, 2014
Dyt:
We will rejoice and be glad in Him
Dancing with all my body
Wish I cld do u a VN sha

God bless u real good darling and my prayer is u won't have to struggle to get a job
Have a blast
idayat......na u be diz! Where u go all these while? Ehn.......miss u jare
Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Acidosis(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2014
Congrats ma'am

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2014
Congratulation dear,wish u the best in life.

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS.....
May God bless ur certificate
May God continue to bless u

chaii...dis babe fine o cheesy

Taking d next bus to Ilorin

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by dytbabe: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2014
egbaguy:
idayat......na u be diz! Where u go all these while? Ehn.......miss u jare

Na me ooo
Bobo legba
grin grin grin

Have been everwhere na
Heheehehe
Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by chibwike(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2014
Wooow! All is i can say is wooow...So happy for you temigracie, the God that saw u tru out ur days in school, will see u tru in ur service and beyond....MizMyColi and temigracie....awesome ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by tuwayz(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2014
Congratulations! May u remain blessed IJN amen

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by realtem(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
All i have to say is just: CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Ymodulus: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
You should not be happy. Its. Good thing but you should be sad. Sadness should be embraced.

Temigracie be sad and you get a good job.

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by MizMyColi(f): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ymodulus:
You should not be happy. Its. Good thing but you should be sad. Sadness should be embraced.

Temigracie be sad and you get a good job.

3 Likes

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by CJPresh(f): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Thumbs up dearie!..they say Hardwork Pays.,it's worth ur happiness o.

Since hardwork pays,i'll advice u stay strong nd keep the ball rolling,cos greater challenges awaits you.That u must know.
See who dey gve advise sef undecided,ah neva evn start clearance not to talk of lectures..
Congrats again!..flex tight..

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
temigracie:
All glory and honour be to my God, who has been there for me... Walahi! Four years no be beans ooo... How can I forget those bitter-sweet experience I had in school... Times I ll wake up as early as possible not to miss my 8am classes, times that I ll always take caffeine just to stay alert and hyper_active.... Times that I ll always combine my Clinical oriented anatomy text-book with atlas textbook....Times when I crammed all the drugs and mechanism of action in Pharmacology... Imagine, cramming a whole of Ganong and Guyton... Writing epistle in the exams....

Who says reading book is easy....My people, e no easy... E remain small I wan turn to walking Medical textbook... I start analysing people and their body... Turning my body to a subject just to understand things better...

But here I am today, a champion... All glory be to Jah.. I thank God for my loving parent who has always been there through thick and thin... I thank God for my wonderful sister and brother...

Guys, am gonna be feeding your eyes with some pictures... Pictorial representation of my journey through schOol... My convo pictures as well...

...Imagine, tomorrow s my convo oo... I can't sleep... Am having tarchy cardia already....

TAG:
Mizmycoli
Tymax
Dytbabe
Rozzay
DaveP
Farano
Obinoscopy
Sameer1212
All my sweet followers
wow!Congratulatns o.

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by farano(f): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Congrats!!!!!!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
U didnt tag me. undecidedU didnt tag me.
Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
U didnt tag me. undecidedU didnt tag me.Temigracie

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Lero15(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
temigracie:

TAG:
Mizmycoli
Tymax
Dytbabe
Rozzay
DaveP
Farano
Obinoscopy
Sameer1212
All my sweet followers
happy convocation, dear. Stay blessed. Wish you a great start to another chapter of life. I pray you will not be posted to the North! cheesy cheesy
BTW, why did you unfollow me o? I'm not one of those "pests" faa. grin grin grin

Stay blessed, fellow (and new) alumnus.

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
Guys, am so so sorry...

I have been so occupied since morning...

Lemme share my first convo pics with you... Snapped this with a very close pal in class...

1 Like

Re: ....finally, I'm A Graduate... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
...With my lovely parent... They are simply the best...

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood Kills Man Returning From Prayers In Gombe State. Photos / Do Not Stand On Toilet Seat Or Bowl.... Viewer Discretion Is Advised / A Name For My Monkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.