Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi (36083 Views)

Nigeria Is Worst Dressed Team In Beijing / An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by boujaye: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2014
I ask, is Keshi ever a serious coach?
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by coolvitus(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2014
How can u sack keshi and appoint amodu? Who will start now to call d likes of jj,kanu,ayibgeni, martins. And d rest of all kagos. Sorry 4 ds country football we are not going anywhere lik ds trust me. We don't even have classic players will d coach enter and play?we simply don't have quality players @ ds moment.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by D9ty7(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2014
Keshi: Nigeria is not a serious football nation.
Nigerians: Okay sir.
But remember when you were in office as the manager. We were what? A serious football nation. But now that you've been kicked out, we are unserious when it comes to football.
I love you Keshi because you made me develop interest in arithmetics. If we defeat South Africa and Congo. And congo drop point against Sudan. We'll qualify.
Chai! Keshi, thank God sey no be only you waka go.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by Billygee2u: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2014
Keshi,if you were wise ,you should have voluntarily resigned immediately after Nation's cup win or immediately after qualifying for the Brazilian world cup.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by D9ty7(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2014
Abeg bro, who is this Amodu? I learnt he has been super eagles handler for five times in the last twenty years.[quote
author=coolvitus post=27380401]How can u sack keshi and appoint amodu?
Who will start now to call d likes of jj,kanu,ayibgeni, martins. And d
rest of all kagos. Sorry 4 ds country football we are not going anywhere
lik ds trust me. We don't even have classic players will d coach enter
and play?we simply don't have quality players @ ds moment.[/quote] Shey
his own destiny na to be super eagle's coach? God no send him to the world to do something different? Tell me more about him.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by Laitesmart(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2014
Haba... Dont tell us what we already know... Ikeja is just a formality.. Oshodi is actually the capital of lagos state...
If the country was a serious footballing country in the first place, would they have employed someone with no technical know-how like you?
Bros... Story for the gods... If the gods themselves dont knw about it yet
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by TonYzeallY(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2014
yim:
After they sacked you, abeg park well tongue
Bros point of correCtion,deM no sacK keshi,hiM contract finish and dem no gree renew am...which has beeN my FervenT pRayers..but still..KESH,PARK WELL JARE!
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by debosola(f): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Riclord001:

Luck is neva an accident. it is d result of d sum of high intention, sincere effort and intelligent execution. it represents...
truth be told, being a Nigerian disables d genes that tell truth

Really? Tell me more
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by watchindelta(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
who be kate selfi? na him be the first coach they sacked? they don sacked many world class coaCH nobody hear any shit. come talk of depended on luck Coach. if he know he gud, make him go another country weda he will carry any cup.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by Thunder04(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mumu keshi, as he won 2013 Nations cup, he believe it's by his effort and speciallity tactics. Which i knew what i offered the team; even my 2 days dry-fasting and prayer goes a long way to help the team.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
miccheck58:
This guy is vexing for us..... but who cares?
No, the guy is barking
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by Akinmicky: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
johnshagb:
Iwo wi

grin lol
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by rigarmortis: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
SIRcumalot:
I see a lot of criticism for this Coach what did he do wrong exactly sef
He ignored popular opinion and picked his players he won the nation's cup.
Got to the 2nd round of the World Cup.
I still would've kept him even if Nigeria didn't qualify for the Nation's cup.
See who replaced him.
the NFA is joke,
The NFA will eventually sack Amodu,hire a money grubbing White man who will coach Nigeria but not live in Nigeria and we repeat the circle again.
Majority of Nigerians are ungrateful and have a very high opinion of our soccer team considering the talents available.
Even if Keshi no go read this post I appreciate what you have done for this Country.
Hopefully South Africa hires you and pay you big money.

the south African coach is performing well at the moment so too bad for mr keshi
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by Temptee101(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
SIRcumalot:
I see a lot of criticism for this Coach what did he do wrong exactly sef
He ignored popular opinion and picked his players he won the nation's cup.
Got to the 2nd round of the World Cup.
I still would've kept him even if Nigeria didn't qualify for the Nation's cup.
See who replaced him.
the NFA is joke,
The NFA will eventually sack Amodu,hire a money grubbing White man who will coach Nigeria but not live in Nigeria and we repeat the circle again.
Majority of Nigerians are ungrateful and have a very high opinion of our soccer team considering the talents available.
Even if Keshi no go read this post I appreciate what you have done for this Country.
Hopefully South Africa hires you and pay you big money.
That one na your own of garri
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by HYBREED(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
The diary of a drowning man.......... I thought his agent/brother said he has offers from some angolan club willing to pay him 100,000 euros a month Simply put (ya ego too much)
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by Volksfuhrer(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
safarigirl:
Dear Keshi,

You as a Nigerian, should know your people are not serious about anything. The entire world is just a big joke for them to laugh at. They have no foresight whatsoever, all they know is what's happening at the moment and all their decisions are based on such.

You have tried, just know you have passed another phase in life and the path is clear for you to look towards another

Excellent post! You nailed it well!
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by samseen02(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ojestas:
Abi oooo. .Better go coach Brazil or Germany. They are serious there.
Abioo
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by slimmingcare(f): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Is it now he suppose to talk?
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Keshi you will get another job , don't worry ,people never appreciate what they have .

There is a saying : nul n est prophete chez soi
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by 9jatatafo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Keshi so all those resign u take threaten us before you nor mean am? Na wa oooooooo
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Actually, Nigeria is not a serious footballing nation

Let me count the ways

1.Our league lacks investment. As a result, we do not have the type of facilities that can help our players grow as footballers.And we cannot even pay our footballers decent salaries as a result. And when last did anyone of us go to the stadium to watch a match? The ticket fees that football fans pay is a big part of funding for the team. And are our stadiums capable of being tourist attractions? Like Liverpool's Anfield, and Man U'S Old Trafford?
(And isn't it a disgrace that Nigerian Television cannot show our matches live? That NTA is not exporting our football league to other countries...including even the US and Europe?)

2.Our clubs do not have youth systems on par with the famous Ajax youth system, or even the Man City and Barca youth systems. Do our clubs have a route of progression for youngsters who sign up for them?

3.How many trained youth coaches do we have? Does the NFF know the number of coaches in the country....especially the Youth Coaches.? Are there any training projects for the youth coaches in place?

4.How well are our clubs doing in the African Continental club tournaments? How well?(It is as if we went to sleep after Enyimba won African champions league).

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by johnnychuks(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
oga keshi when you are drinking & eating pounded yam, egusi soup, with bottle of shampain in america with our hard working oil money you never niew that nigeria is an unserious football nation.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by arimahoseloka(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
debosola:
Like U sef sabi coach...u were just lucky and it stopped following u after the Nations cup victory last year.
if its so easy 2 be lucky.. Tell me the other managers that won afcon for nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by vislabraye(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
penny01502:
is he a serious coach?

That's what I want 2 ask. Why dIdn't he sign a new contract after winning the Nation CUp ? That's what serious coaches do world over

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by Transluxpaints(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
abeg who dey ask qestions from keshi self
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by ElFenomeno1: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sour grapes..... Keshi sorry ooo!
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by Shollay4u0(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
I feel for Keshi, but i still wish the guy best of luck. because he really try for Nigeria........................Bye Mr.Keshi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by ThroneofMercy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
miccheck58:
This guy is vexing for us..... but who cares?
Keshi is not a serious football coach. Moyes failed, was insulted and eventually fired. Did he go on TV to insult ManU, or press or football fans?
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by Jayuba(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
He is right. But he should have said all this before he was sacked.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by orobopasiosio(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
chewing gum chewing coach.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by yusouf1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
See ur head, mumu
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi by icekidgodfrey(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dude STFU, it took you 2years to build a team. I really don't want to remember this Keshi guy now sef. Nigeria should really sue you for damages.. Aaah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Provides Borehole To Ikorodu Community / Jay Jay Okocha Shows Off His Ball Joggling Skills As Ladies Look On. Photos / World Athletics Ratifies Tobi Amusan's Hurdles World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.