Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Is She Up To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is She Up To? (2111 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is She Up To? by sholikay(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2014
There is dis girl,which i knew frm skul b4 she graduated last year(i created a topic on her sometime ago www.nairaland.com/1867383/always-happywhen).i swear,i luv dis girl sincerly,and i'v told her my mind,bt she's nt considering my luv 4 her..just last week she told me she's in skul for some things which i dnt knw.on tuesday(day b4 yestaday),she msged me ön whatsapp around 7:20pm(which is very rare 4 her to chat wit me),dat she nids me to come to her place,dat she's nt too wel,and dat i should help her get some drugs and food,dat if i should come she wil pay me back..out of d luv i had 4 her i had to get those things 4 her,and d funniest thing is dat i dnt knw her locatn,kuz she's with a friend during dat period,after directing me and going much stress i finally got to her place and gave her d items..bt wat baffles me is dat dose items she asked me to get 4 her is being sold at her area,even her friends can still help her get dose items..she asked me how much i spent on everything so she could pay me back,bt i decline her nt to worry bout paying back,i left her place,and got back to my hostel,(9:50pm)even when everywhere was dead silent and dark..bt d same lady didnt even call or text to thank me 4 wat i did,i'm still d 1 calling her to knw how she feels.just yesternyt i promised nt to cal her again if she doesn't kal to appreciate,kuz i really took a deadly risk dat nite,what if sumthing bad happened to me when going to her place,without even informing anybody?.even d luv i had 4 her is even diminishing bkuz i think she's nt caring or appreciative..dear NL,Plz wat do u think she's up to..is she testing me,or just want to take me as a mugu or 4 granted..plz no insult..thanks sires/ma'ams.
Re: What Is She Up To? by chibwike(m): 7:36am On Oct 23, 2014
She might be testing you, if you truly love her, just keep passing the tests and be a little bit patient, when she would eventually fall for you, she wont even know.....then u can now do whatever u want, coz when a girl falls in love....they do that with all their heart, thats why they take their time..to test and test...to knw if u re worth it....Gudmorning

2 Likes

Re: What Is She Up To? by Emmysteve(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2014
This her attitude is very complicated. I think she's not into you really.

3 Likes

Re: What Is She Up To? by sholikay(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2014
chibwike:
She might be testing you, if you truly love her, just keep passing the tests and be a little bit patient, when she would eventually fall for you, she wont even know.....then u can now do whatever u want, coz when a girl falls in love....they do that with all their heart, thats why they take their time..to test and test...to knw if u re worth it....Gudmorning
gud morning sir..thanks 4 ur comment..me i'm new in d game so i dnt knw dose tactics..if nt 4 d strong luv,i had 4 her.kuz i've tried to do away with her,bt i can't just..
Re: What Is She Up To? by sholikay(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2014
Emmysteve:
This her attitude is very complicated. I think she's not into you really.
dats just it.i dnt knw y she's nonchalant..atleast she knws dat nite dat i took risk in coming to her aid,even i almost got knocked down by a car..i just nid comment and advice so i wil knw how to deal with her issue,b4 she obviously friendzone me o.
Re: What Is She Up To? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2014
chibwike:
test ke I don't think so she's just using the dude

1 Like

Re: What Is She Up To? by chibwike(m): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2014
sholikay:
gud morning sir..thanks 4 ur comment..me i'm new in d game so i dnt knw dose tactics..if nt 4 d strong luv,i had 4 her.kuz i've tried to do away with her,bt i can't just..
yeah, have heard a similar experience before. The fact dat she told you to buy the items, and then offered to pay you back. Shows that she is somehow interested in you, she could have easily used to money she wants to use in paying you back, to get it herself. But she asked you to get if for her.
Re: What Is She Up To? by sholikay(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2014
chibwike:
yeah, have heard a similar experience before. The fact dat she told you to buy the items, and then offered to pay you back. Shows that she is somehow interested in you, she could have easily used to money she wants to use in paying you back, to get it herself. But she asked you to get if for her.
mhen i'm confused eh!.
Re: What Is She Up To? by Spicylate(f): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2014
Just move on.. anyone not being appreciative even though testing or whatever aint being worth to fall in love with. Perhaps she was damn too broke and knew you would do anything for her and that's why she asked you to buy those things. like the say, dont just fall in love with your heart, bring along your head too.

3 Likes

Re: What Is She Up To? by sholikay(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2014
samflexxy:
test ke I don't think so she's just using the dude
its bn long she called me just to say hi,even her chat with me on social network she always leave me online,even when i tried to make it lively,bt dat tuesday eh,her chat with me was so long on wat to get and her ailment..she do tel me weneva i complain on her nt replying my chat dat she's just too busy to chat..she knws i luv her affectionately,bt dis her playing hard to get or whatever is making me sick.
Re: What Is She Up To? by gunners160(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2014
chibwike:
testing u tag dis stupidity of r's did d op tel u e is a testing machine?dis lady in question is nt testing him,she is tryning 2 play d "use a stone 2 catch 2 birds'she dnt hv feelings 4 dis guy at all.Dis is nt d 1st tym she is trying this stupid act.if d lady love him shw it,if she kares shw it nd if she wants him let r accept him or let him go.Op pls dnt cal r.if she does nt kal u accept ur fate nd c d act u rendered 4 her as charity

2 Likes

Re: What Is She Up To? by gunners160(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2014
gunners160:
testing u tag dis stupidity of r's did d op tel u e is a testing machine?dis lady in question is nt testing him,she is tryning 2 play d "use a stone 2 catch 2 birds'she dnt hv feelings 4 dis guy at all.Dis is nt d 1st tym she is trying this stupid act.if d lady love him shw it,if she kares shw it nd if she wants him let r accept him or let him go.Op pls dnt cal r.if she does nt kal u accept ur fate nd c d act u rendered 4 her as charityt after them go say guys na hrt ɓreakers.why wont they b hrt breaker
Re: What Is She Up To? by sholikay(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2014
Spicylate:
Just move on.. anyone not being appreciative even though testing or whatever aint being worth to fall in love with. Perhaps she was damn too broke and knew you would do anything for her and that's why she asked you to buy those things. like the say, dont just fall in love with your heart, bring along your head too.
finally,a lady has commented..it seems u're telling me d fact.perhaps she knws me to b all over her and wont request 4 a refund..mhen..i think i just have to do away with her finally,even ryt nw,i wil start 4getting her..i'v done quite much 4 her..thanks milady!.
Re: What Is She Up To? by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2014
chibwike:

Dube be asking if he was being tested,and i began to wonder if the gurl in question was a mechanic.

1 Like

Re: What Is She Up To? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2014
sholikay:
its bn long she called me just to say hi,even her chat with me on social network she always leave me online,even when i tried to make it lively,bt dat tuesday eh,her chat with me was so long on wat to get and her ailment..she do tel me weneva i complain on her nt replying my chat dat she's just too busy to chat..she knws i luv her affectionately,bt dis her playing hard to get or whatever is making me sick.
bro just leave her she knows you love her so she's taking advantage of that to use you look for somebody else
Re: What Is She Up To? by sholikay(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2014
samflexxy:
bro just leave her she knows you love her so she's taking advantage of that to use you look for somebody else
thanks sire!..
Re: What Is She Up To? by Mrval20(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2014
There's nothing like testing, SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!
For how long will her emotional tortures last in the name of testing?
You simply have to move on with your life, bro.
You should also note that most times, when you finally seem to move on and prove to a lady that you can survive without her, she suddenly develops interest in you. Inasmuch as this shouldn't be your aim for moving on(just do it for your heart's sake), if it plays out this way in her case, then you might want to consider her.

Moreover, Alert! Alert!! Friendzone detected!!!
Don't let her friendzone you; you have already taken few steps towards that direction.
Re: What Is She Up To? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2014
Spicylate:

Looool....Special adviser to the state govt...It seemz you the brain behind "Tales by moon light"

Pple like yo fall in love,like a pack of card grin grin grin
Re: What Is She Up To? by adepiero: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2014
She is weighing you! she likes you but she has someone somewhere she is comparing you with. play the I DON'T CARE TRICK and watch her reaction after that. If she succumbs good but if she doesn't, walk away.

1 Like

Re: What Is She Up To? by Tymax(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2014
Which foolish test? angry

1 Like

Re: What Is She Up To? by Anyi3(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2014
adepiero:
She is weighing you! she likes you but she has someone somewhere she is comparing you with. play the I DON'T CARE TRICK and watch her reaction after that. If she succumbs good but if she doesn't, walk away.

OP listen to the above. So you've come on strong e no work, time for full withdrawal. Might be tough at first but it's the only solution that leaves you better in the long term; either she falls or your love for her dies off
Re: What Is She Up To? by jnrbayano(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2014
Test? shocked

Op,

Even if you are my enemy and you bought all those things for me at that wee hours of the night, I will appreciate it/you immensely.

Tell me again, you said your love for her is diminishing? I say, let it not only diminish, but varnish.

I also read where you said you are a rookie in the business of love, for that reason, the thread you earlier opened for her won't attract scolding from me..but biko with the experience you are now garnering from this thread, don't open a thread for any girl here declaring love up and down, the idea reeks of desperation. Are you a desperado?

You are a man (a special entity), please live it.

smiley cheers.
Re: What Is She Up To? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2014
I will tell u what happened.

The b*tech was I'll and broke, she couldn't even afford drugs. So what did she do? She scrolled through her Whatsapp contacts to see the lucky one to be "magatised" and, my dear friend, u won the jackpot. She knows u have feelings 4 her and she was banking on the fact that u won't collect the money, which u didn't. So, my advice to u is to 4get abt her and see that money as alms giving to a poor hoe
Re: What Is She Up To? by jnrbayano(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2014
Tymax:
Which foolish test? angry

If a lady does this I will have two decisions to choose from:

1. Walk away, or

2. Get her at all cost and deal with her.
Re: What Is She Up To? by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2014
At op in my own thoughts I think u should tell her ur mind 1ce more. just to konw what she will say. If things don't seem to change,I advise u move on and don't ever call her again.
Re: What Is She Up To? by justmag(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2014
All these signs and brightness and Niggas still can't see the light! Clearly!! She ain't loyal! Leave her ass alone. There are too many girls out there to be worried about this type of girl! Move on son!
Re: What Is She Up To? by justmag(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2014
Spicylate:

Lmaoo...when men see that ass and titts they leave their heads at home.
Re: What Is She Up To? by Spicylate(f): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2014
justmag:

Lmaoo...when men see that ass and titts they leave their heads at home.
then pity! pity!! pity!!!
Re: What Is She Up To? by Spicylate(f): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2014
sauceny:

Looool....Special adviser to the state govt...It seemz you the brain behind "Tales by moon light"

Pple like yo fall in love,like a pack of card grin grin grin
well no problem.by the way its allowed.
Re: What Is She Up To? by sholikay(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2014
I rily appreciated ur advice sires/ma'ams..i know wat to do now..i would act nt to be nice towards her again..she is taking me 4 granted..
Re: What Is She Up To? by justmag(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2014
Spicylate:

then pity! pity!! pity!!!

sorry! Meant SOME men. Not all! ☺☺☺
Re: What Is She Up To? by 3coins(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2014
this girl does not like you. . . She is not testing you. . She only chatted you up cuz she wanted something from you. . . That is a shame. . . Please leave that girl alone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Sickles Cell / Guys,what Do You Think About Girls That Wear Tatoo? / Girls... How True Is This? Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.