Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Chinese Woman Destroys ATM With Bare Hands Because It Didn’t Dispense Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chinese Woman Destroys ATM With Bare Hands Because It Didn’t Dispense Money (598 Views)

Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands / Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Woman Destroys ATM With Bare Hands Because It Didn’t Dispense Money by topeorekoy(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2014
At one time or another (especially if you live in Nigeria) I bet you have felt that indescribable frustration of attempting to withdraw money from an ATM only to find out that it’s out of service.

A 28-year-old Chinese woman named Lin who went to the ATM machine to withdraw cash was left frustrated when she found out that the ATM was out of service. She got so angry that she literally destroyed the ATM with her bare hands.

The incident occurred at Jinshawan Shopping Mall in Shilong town, ChinaSMACK reports.

It is being alleged that Lin suffers from mental health problems. She has been taken to Dongguan Mental Hospital for examination. Police are awaiting the hospital results before going further with investigating the case.

http://topeorekoya..com/2014/10/chinese-woman-destroys-atm-with-bare.html

Re: Chinese Woman Destroys ATM With Bare Hands Because It Didn’t Dispense Money by Thorerah(f): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2014
Whoa,this is....disturbing. How is that even possible? Maybe the ATM was made in China...
Re: Chinese Woman Destroys ATM With Bare Hands Because It Didn’t Dispense Money by menix(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Thorerah:
Whoa,this is....disturbing. How is that even possible? Maybe the ATM was made in China...

I showear it made in china, except she was trainned by masta wu of drunken master, father to bruce lee...

(1) (Reply)

Wife Stumbles On Facebook Photos Of Husband’s Secret Second Wedding / Kia Motors Unveil Assembled In Nigeria Car / I Need Your Advice I was paid twice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.