Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? (894 Views)

The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever / Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by Kenneth205(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2014
I have a girlfriend. She is 21, while I am 25.
She is using Blackberry and iphone while I am using Nokia torch.

I bought the phones for her because I love her so much. I send 500 naira card to her everyday but she doesn't call me. She only
flashes me.

Whenever we go to restaurant I buy maltina and fried rice for her while I drink only pure water and ground nut.

One day I bought 500 naira card for her; when we were together, she called another guy and told the guy that she loves him and
will marry him. When I asked her who she was calling, she said that she was only joking.

She has never ever visited my house and she doesn't allow me to visit her house. Whenever I want to hug her she would shout at me harshly.

What should I do? Should I increase the recharge card I buy for her to 1000 naira? or should I buy another Blackberry phone for her and ipad for her too? I know that she loves me very much. ?
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by firstolalekan(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2014
Just stop being jobless.
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2014
big lie, no one can be this fôôlish
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2014
U seriously need to learn aw to seek attention with a sensible approach..
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by chiberr93(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2014
Too much of wet weed
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by adepiero: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2014
according to Prof. tosyne2much, you are a mumu at all levels www.nairaland.com/1962063/top-8-actions-shows-u grin #NoOffense

You need and epistle, lemme call mizmycoli to deliver a good sermon for you.

To add to it, lemme call other evangelist naijaboiy, iceberylin, marieolae, and co. to minister to you.

I'll be reading comments grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by Afrok(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2014
If only I can get half of what op is smoking, I would've being a president by now undecided. Too much of everything they say is not good, op learn to yield to instructions (it's not safe for people below the age of 18).
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by cephaswizzy(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2014
I've heard this story over n over again
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by valentineebele(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2014
yeah if course, try gettin her a new bb porche and a new iphone 6...and then when she request 4 more u can buy her a buggati and build her a house in beverly hills.
angry
i guess by then she'll love u angry
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2014
Where are the mods when u need them? These are threads u should prolly delete

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by julisa2020(f): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2014
wtf...like seriously is this a joke. @op did you stay in naija at all..?i mean how can a girl be fooling you like that all in the name of love...you're dulling o...or did she use charms on you..honestly speaking thats not love anymore o...no offence but thats just you being stupid...angryguy you better wise up and run for your life o...or do you need a prophet to tell you that she dosnt love you!!

P.S...note the word "no offence"
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by darlingnuel(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2014
grin This got me laughing crazily... Very 'ridiculous JOKE'...
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by arimahoseloka(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2014
Kenneth205:

I bought the phones for her because I love her so much. I send 500 naira card to her everyday but she doesn't call me. She only
flashes me.

Whenever we go to restaurant I buy maltina and fried rice for her while I drink only pure water and ground nut.

One day I bought 500 naira card for her; when we were together, she called another guy and told the guy that she loves him and
will marry him. When I asked her who she was calling, she said that she was only joking.

She has never ever visited my house and she doesn't allow me to visit her house. Whenever I want to hug her she would shout at me harshly.

What should I do? Should I increase the recharge card I buy for her to 1000 naira? or should I buy another Blackberry phone for her and ipad for her too? I know that she loves me very much. ?
you are an uncircumsized tilapia fish
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by publicenemy(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2014
Kenneth205:
flashes me.

#Fake story.
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by 3coins(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2014
chiberr93:
Too much of wet weed
grin
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2014
"Super Story"
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by kingpin0308(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2014
na as goat sit down for market naso dem go price am. # av bin around d globe av neva seen a guy wei foolish pass u.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2014
Gosh...nairalanders wicked yooo....laffin grin
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by iceberylin(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2014
adepiero:
according to Prof. tosyne2much, you are a mumu at all levels www.nairaland.com/1962063/top-8-actions-shows-u grin #NoOffense

You need and epistle, lemme call mizmycoli to deliver a good sermon for you.

To add to it, lemme call other evangelist naijaboiy, iceberylin, marieolae, and co. to minister to you.

I'll be reading comments grin
uhmmmmm...btw am not an evangelist undecided

its obvious the op is a troll cry
Re: Please Nairalanders!! What Should I Do To Make This Girl Love Me?? by iceberylin(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2014
julisa2020:
wtf...like seriously is this a joke. @op did you stay in naija at all..?i mean how can a girl be fooling you like that all in the name of love...you're dulling o...or did she use charms on you..honestly speaking thats not love anymore o...no offence but thats just you being stupid...angryguy you better wise up and run for your life o...or do you need a prophet to tell you that she dosnt love you!!

P.S...note the word "no offence"
Seriously, you believed the op undecided

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner/Spouse / Help!!! Can A Prostitute Become A Good House Wife? / Four Main Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Love To Date Pot Belly Old Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.