Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Statement By Nasir El-rufai In 2010. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statement By Nasir El-rufai In 2010. (1072 Views)

Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statement By Nasir El-rufai In 2010. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2014
"I was 25 year old when Buhari and Babangida were Heads of State and I am now 50 and they still want to be Head of State. I don't understand that at all and I call on the young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure that in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders. I think that we will not make progress until we break the link from the past and just move on. 70 per cent of Nigerians are below the age of 40. Many of these young people, the next generation, as they are called, are on internet services such as Facebook and twitter, using Blackberry and if you ask any of these people running for Presidency, they will think that Blackberry is a fruit........ People like General Babangida and General Buhari should just disappear. They should give way to a new set of people with new ideas".

1 Like

Re: Statement By Nasir El-rufai In 2010. by ammyluv2002(f): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2014
Made in Nigeria Politics grin
Re: Statement By Nasir El-rufai In 2010. by Delydex: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truth be told, the likes of Buhari and co are archaics. They should give chance to the youthful generation, we are the leaders of tomorrow they say, the tomorrow is now or never.
Funnicator:
"I was 25 year old when Buhari and Babangida were Heads of State and I am now 50 and they still want to be Head of State. I don't understand that at all and I call on the young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure that in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders. I think that we will not make progress until we break the link from the past and just move on. 70 per cent of Nigerians are below the age of 40. Many of these young people, the next generation, as they are called, are on internet services such as Facebook and twitter, using Blackberry and if you ask any of these people running for Presidency, they will think that Blackberry is a fruit........ People like General Babangida and General Buhari should just disappear. They should give way to a new set of people with new ideas".
Re: Statement By Nasir El-rufai In 2010. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mr. Funnicator, I watch Buhari's declaration or was it his picking of nomination form on Channels TV d oda day, and I saw El-Rufai sitting behind him and smiling in support.

Has El-Rufai swallowed his vomit? Is he not one of d people in support of Buhari today?

Leave all dis gist o jare!
Re: Statement By Nasir El-rufai In 2010. by shizzleStar: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
hahahaha...and the same fool hell-roofai is chatting shye all over the biosphere today praise-singing buhari and his fellow power-hungry demons in Apeesh1t as the onlt good thing for nigeria....hopeless nonentity
Re: Statement By Nasir El-rufai In 2010. by obailala(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
obongproff:
Mr. Funnicator, I watch Buhari's declaration or was it his picking of nomination form on Channels TV d oda day, and I saw El-Rufai sitting behind him and smiling in support.

Has El-Rufai swallowed his vomit? Is he not one of d people in support of Buhari today?

Leave all dis gist o jare!
Since no popular young person is declaring interest, what do you expect El Rufai to do??... Throw his weight behind a 56 years old proven clueless mal-administrator with an unprecedented affinity for corruption and corrupt people??... 2015 election is simply a case of choosing between 2 old devils because a 56 years old man cannot by any standard be regarded as young.

2015 election is between 2 old former leaders; 1 ruled for 18months and has zero tolerance for corruption. The other which has an unprecedented affinity for corruption has ruled for 5 years and yet intends to rule for a further 4 years and yet some individuals accuse the former of being power hungry? undecided
Re: Statement By Nasir El-rufai In 2010. by ASL33: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
obailala:

Since no popular young person is declaring interest, what do you expect El Rufai to do??... Throw his weight behind a 56 years old proven clueless mal-administrator with an unprecedented affinity for corruption and corrupt people??... 2015 election is simply a case of choosing between 2 old devils because a 56 years old man cannot by any standard be regarded as young.

2015 election is between 2 old former leaders; 1 ruled for 18months and has zero tolerance for corruption. The other which has an unprecedented affinity for corruption has ruled for 5 years and yet intends to rule for a further 4 years and yet some individuals accuse the former of being power hungry? undecided

Is elrufia not a popular young person? Or is his popularity begins and end on twitter.
Re: Statement By Nasir El-rufai In 2010. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2014
grin SMH on the so-called leaders.
I pity Nigerians, they are being ruled by men of the underworld who care more about their bank accounts, than their integrity and the people they swore to protect.
Re: Statement By Nasir El-rufai In 2010. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
angry
Re: Statement By Nasir El-rufai In 2010. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
This el Rufai no get shame shah. he is now dining with the same man he criticised very much.

(1) (Reply)

APC May Declare War In 2015 / Damaturu, Maiduguri Attacks - 38 Policemen, Six Soldiers, 106 Others Dead / Rivers State Pdp Primary Election Winner Is Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.