Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health (5916 Views)

Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Onyebuchi Chukwu Stole $29 million meant for vaccines - GAVI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Ikengawo:

I am alleging you of fraud and you haven't cleared your name of that. You are a fraud. Now clear yourself before moving forward in life
Of course that's how it should be in a moral society especially for someone aspiring for a public office. Example is Dominique straus Khan in France when he was alleged to molesting a hotel attendant shortly before France elections. Even though he was a front runner in the election for the president,he pulled out of the election.
Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2014
pazienza:
Nigeria never lacked educated and school smart rulers, what we lack are leaders with empathy for the poor masses of this country, leaders that are ready to give up luxuries such as expensive cars, mansions,abroad medical care and education for themselves and their wards, leaders that would find it difficult to sleep in an air conditioned room when they remember that the rest of the city is in black out, with people not able to power their fans.
We need leaders that would starve so that the people would feed, leaders that would so much burn to uplift the people's standard of living that they would even give away they salaries in sympathy to the poor.

Leaders that would lower their standards of living, to elevate that of the poorest follower. So that the leaders and the followers meet at the middle.

We need a leader like Thomas Sankara and Michael Okpara, is Onyebuchi such a leader? I don't think so.
Onyebuchi hasn't been in an elected position before, this would be his first time. Ministerial portfolio is by appointment. Let us look at his leadership skills if he wins the election, but left to me, he will do well.
Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by JEITO: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2014
The Best man for the job, contesting under the best party, Aiming to make his state the best in the country.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
JEITO:
The Best man for the job, contesting under the best party, Aiming to make his state the best in the country.
Ebonyi can never be the best state in 8years of his rule-if he wins the election. Not with the meagre monthly allocation and not in the infrastructural deep depth the state is in now, however he can perform incredible to push the young state miles ahead and join the fastest developing states in Nigeria.
Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by Ikengawo: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
TheIROKO:
Of course that's how it should be in a moral society especially for someone aspiring for a public office. Example is Dominique straus Khan in France when he was alleged to molesting a hotel attendant shortly before France elections. Even though he was a front runner in the election for the president,he pulled out of the election.
because he was in a trail and there was evidence. You think everyone should postpone their life every single time someone accuses them of something or gossips about them? There's nothing moral about that let his accusers mount a court case against him, so far we've heard gossip on the internet that he committed genocide and funded boko haram and stole the military budget. Still no accuser found any of this worthy of legal action. If you're still wondering about any of this gather your evidence and take him to court like a patriot and stop gossiping like a hebitch
Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by humblesteve(m): 6:35am On Oct 25, 2014
Waiting to hear from Apga and Apc...
Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 25, 2014
Ikengawo:
because he was in a trail and there was evidence. You think everyone should postpone their life every single time someone accuses them of something or gossips about them? There's nothing moral about that let his accusers mount a court case against him, so far we've heard gossip on the internet that he committed genocide and funded boko haram and stole the military budget. Still no accuser found any of this worthy of legal action. If you're still wondering about any of this gather your evidence and take him to court like a patriot and stop gossiping like a hebitch
If he was accused of trivial things then may be u r right but questions r being asked about the source of his sudden wealth and of sponsoring a terror group and you think it is trivial enough to neglect?? What was his achievement as chief of staff? unless Abia is not ready to move forward if they are,then Ihejirika should not be given a chance. My take though.
Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by lyntiffany(f): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2014
Descartes:
Nna eh nwa amadi a ma ajo akwukwo! shockedshocked
that is ehhh Cambridge ya anaro niyi ma ncha.
Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by olasquare22: 6:47am On Nov 10, 2014
pls who is the current minister of health. a quick response would be appreciated here. thanks
Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by benpuzzy(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2014
asha80:
i know some people who are close to ihejirika and they have told me he is no longer interested in running but you you never know with politics in nigeria..the md(actually gmd or ceo) of the bank(diamond) you are talking about is alex otti however getting the ticket of the party to run is another matter...i know iheanacho is the owner of intergrated oil and gas however i am not too sure the kind of person he is or whether he would get his party ticket...feelers i get from imo though is that it might be difficult to upstage rochas
u are a true son of ur father. Rochas is a grassroot politician that knows his onions too well, forget about all these e-warriors and visit Imo State to hear things for urself. 1 good thing about Rochas is dat, he is "a public speaker".
Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by benpuzzy(m): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2014
Ikengawo:

I think Rochas is the top contender in Imo no doubt, PDP is extremely confused and APGA's Agbaso vendetta against rochas is going to make him the candidate and he won't win. If Otti or Ihejirika take over I'll be very happy for Abia but Imo i'm weary about. Okorocha has don't nothing for the economy. Beautification and social services has been his only focus and Imo needs the same type of economy that Abia Anambra and Enugu have not just tourism

havent u heard dat APGA in Imo State is now like PPA in Abia State cos Agbaso has dumped APGA for PDP in Imo State. He has even picked d Governorship nomination form.
Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by benpuzzy(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2014
asha80:
i am actually more weary about abia than imo.
one thing i observed about Abians is that they are tired of PDP, to d extent that even if PDP futures Jesus Christ as its candidate, PDP won't win vide free and fair unless they rig. Though APGA is unanimously adopting Chief Ochiagha Ufomba, he is from Isiala-Ngwa North and own a Cement Manufacturing Coy in Calabar. From d little time i spent with him, i think he can deliver Abians as well.
Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by benpuzzy(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2014
pazienza:
Nigeria never lacked educated and school smart rulers, what we lack are leaders with empathy for the poor masses of this country, leaders that are ready to give up luxuries such as expensive cars, mansions,abroad medical care and education for themselves and their wards, leaders that would find it difficult to sleep in an air conditioned room when they remember that the rest of the city is in black out, with people not able to power their fans.
We need leaders that would starve so that the people would feed, leaders that would so much burn to uplift the people's standard of living that they would even give away they salaries in sympathy to the poor.

Leaders that would lower their standards of living, to elevate that of the poorest follower. So that the leaders and the followers meet at the middle.

We need a leader like Thomas Sankara and Michael Okpara, is Onyebuchi such a leader? I don't think so.
Wao! My State is very fortunate because we have a Leader that possess some of d aforementioned qualities. "ROCHAS WE KNOW". Long live Imo State of Nigeria.
Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by asha80(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2014
benpuzzy:
one thing i observed about Abians is that they are tired of PDP, to d extent that even if PDP futures Jesus Christ as its candidate, PDP won't win vide free and fair unless they rig. Though APGA is unanimously adopting Chief Ochiagha Ufomba, he is from Isiala-Ngwa North and own a Cement Manufacturing Coy in Calabar. From d little time i spent with him, i think he can deliver Abians as well.
i disagree with you...if uche ogah gets pdp ticket he would win ufomba rigging or no rigging...uche has grassroot support more than any contestant in this election
Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by benpuzzy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
asha80:
i disagree with you...if uche ogah gets pdp ticket he would win ufomba rigging or no rigging...uche has grassroot support more than any contestant in this election
remember that UFOMBA gave T.A. Orji sleepless nights in 2011 beside, Abians sees PDP as a dubious party mean while, don't you thing that Ochendo may have an anointed candidate. The porputted ward congress in Abia State is still causing Coas in the Party some faction of PDP high-jacked the stuff and Airred it on AIT when nothing really happened. Infact what happened in Imo State PDP in 2007 that favoured Ohakim of PPA then might happen in Abia State next year. I have a first hand information because my class/room-mate in the School back year 2000 is vieing for a seat at the State House and you know what that mean, beside the Isiala-Ngwans are agitating that it is their turn now to Govern Abia State.
Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by asha80(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
benpuzzy:
remember that UFOMBA gave T.A. Orji sleepless nights in 2011 beside, Abians sees PDP as a dubious party mean while, don't you thing that Ochendo may have an anointed candidate. The porputted ward congress in Abia State is still causing Coas in the Party some faction of PDP high-jacked the stuff and Airred it on AIT when nothing really happened. Infact what happened in Imo State PDP in 2007 that favoured Ohakim of PPA then might happen in Abia State next year. I have a first hand information because my class/room-mate in the School back year 2000 is vieing for a seat at the State House and you know what that mean, beside the Isiala-Ngwans are agitating that it is their turn now to Govern Abia State.
i still maintain my stand uche ogah's popularity and winning election...i do not know about abia seeing pdp as a dubious party as i believe people there are more interested in individuals..i believe however that if ikpeazu who is t a orji's candidate gets that ticket for pdp then i can bet that another party would clinch it if it is free and fair(i actually forsee crises if there is rigging) as i know most abians have vowed not to vote any t a orji annointed candidate.
Re: Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health by asha80(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
benpuzzy:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website / Muhammed Abubakar Distributes 200 Tricycles To IDPs In Bauchi(photos) / Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.