Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC (17177 Views)

El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano / Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) / Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by JumiR: 4:17am On Feb 17, 2016
The immediate past Minister of Health, Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu has dumped the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) for the All Progressives Congress(APC).Last Friday, Chukwu registered as a member of APC at his Ugwuegu Ward in Afikpo North Local Government Area of Ebonyi State in the presence of scores of his supporters; APC members and officials. Chukwu’s defection to the APC, an opposition party in Ebonyi State, has heated the political landscape in Ebonyi State as several of his supporters are expected to join him in APC. Professor C.O. Onyebuchi Chukwu is an Afikpo indigene born April 22, 1962. He was the Minister of Health until his resignation in October 2014. He has had a distinguished career in academia, medicine, administration, government and public service.

http://dawntodusknews.com/former-minister-in-jonathans-administration-dumps-pdp-for-apc/

4 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by NOC1(m): 5:30am On Feb 17, 2016
Shameless elements, political prostitudes

32 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by duduade: 5:38am On Feb 17, 2016
Trying to be relevant during this tenure. ..
Must an individual join a political party before he becomes useful to the society. ..?
I just only hope his sheets are clean. .

6 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by tunwumi: 5:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Ole
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by ajoskele(m): 6:06am On Feb 17, 2016
Over to the IPOD youths.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by poshestmina(f): 6:13am On Feb 17, 2016
Tomorrow this kind of people too will criticize Pdp undecided

Thieves

6 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by modath(f): 6:14am On Feb 17, 2016
The blogger/reporter omitted the most vital information.

1. He lost the gubernatorial ticket despite being ex gov Elechi's ally & preferred choice to Dave Umahi who was mama Piss & Anyim's choice..

2. He is aggrieved about this (since he resigned from his post to contest) & justifiably so because he ensured that two well equipped fed govt establishments were ceded to Ebonyi state during his tenure...

But Karma is a "loose wench", wink all the staff welfare , training & Ebola intervention funds he & his underlings cornered ........ smiley

*sidebar* ... Still waiting for the "twist " our people from the "other side" will give this defection..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by Aufbauh(m): 6:27am On Feb 17, 2016
The PDP & IPOB seriously need prayers as soon as possible.
Senator Ali Modu Sheriff appointed as PDP national chairman, the same day Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu dumped the PDP for the Christian party APC.
Time will come when the IPOBians will not have anyone to support but to support Seun cheesy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by jordyspices: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2016
Political prostitute he was bleeped in pdp this time around he will be gang banged in apc welcome to reality former minister

4 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by fulanimafia: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Lmao....

The Tuwo and Amala Party is being courted daily by the Akpu Eaters....

While the 'Christian' party just voted an alleged Boko Haram sponsor as Chairman...after zoning 2019 to the same 'born to rule' North.

5%ers how market?...Laff will not kee me today grin grin

P.S. Nwobodo, Onyebuchi, Ekwunife....APC is steadily taking over the South East.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by ichommy(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2016
shocked Onye ke?
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Finally,

PDP needs serious prayers... ..... FFK 16/2/2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by ndaman25: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2016
We know all of them are Judas
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by JaredNomak: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2016
modath:

The blogger/reporter omitted the most vital information.

1. He lost the gubernatorial ticket despite being ex gov Elechi's ally & preferred choice to Dave Umahi who was mama Piss & Anyim's choice..

2. He is aggrieved about this (since he resigned from his post to contest) & justifiably so because he ensured that two well equipped fed govt establishments were ceded to Ebonyi state during his tenure...

But Karma is a "loose wench", wink all the staff welfare , training & Ebola intervention funds he & his underlings cornered ........ smiley

*sidebar* ... Still waiting for the "twist " our people from the "other side" will give this defection..
My daughter, does that make Ebonyi an APC state?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by ichommy(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2016
Aufbauh:
The PDP & IPOB seriously need prayers as soon as possible.
Senator Ali Modu Sheriff appointed as PDP national chairman, the same day Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu dumped the PDP for the Christian party APC.
Time will come when the IPOBians will not have anyone to support but to support Seun cheesy

grin

2 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by crazygod(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2016
Ashawo. Shioor
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by brainpulse: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2016
The house is falling, crumbling, going, going.........its a pity the Ipod youth will have no place to stay except in the rain.

3 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by apholaryn: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2016
ipods go get hypertension o...chisos!

3 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by menacetosociety: 8:04am On Feb 17, 2016
IPOB grin

2 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 17, 2016
Pdp falling faster than we had thought..what a shame.No curruption,No Pdp.
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by babafirst(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2016
fulanimafia:
Lmao....

The Tuwo and Amala Party is being courted daily by the Akpu Eaters....

While the 'Christian' party just voted an alleged Boko Haram sponsor as Chairman...after zoning 2019 to the North.

5%ers how market?...Laff will not kee me today grin grin

P.S. Nwobodo, Onyebuchi, Ekwunife....APC is steadily taking over the South East.
Even me I dey laff yakata too.

5 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by babafirst(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2016
Humpty Dumpty PDP sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
couldn't put Humpty together again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by ikbnice(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Joining the winning team.
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by Godsonkemz(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2016
Betrayals always exposing themselves just as Judas. Buhari should be cautious while dealing with these estranged pdp members. If he can betray his boss why wouldn't he switch loyalty when Buhari bcoms irrelevant
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by shamecurls(m): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2016
The morning is just comedy all thru......

IPOD's be wailing in pains

Tragic

2 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2016
NOC1:
Shameless elements, political prostitudes

Wailers are here again
Wailers are liable to die young

1 Like

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by smartwilly4eva: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2016
I told them before the election that apc will take the mantle in federal level and that we have to be wise for us not to loose at both ends by building apc strongly in ebonyi but rather than heed to my advice they rather joined labour party and campaigning for pdp and called apc Muslim party, intact I was attacked when I said that I will give my vote to apc

3 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by eobasi(m): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2016
:DEx minister,trying to escape buhari from probing him...I gat you
Re: Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC by aloeman15(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2016
I saw a movie where a man betrayed his friends to a king for money. Remind you of any one in the bible?

The king's question was simple-
"What does that make you?"

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-South Governors Meet In Rivers / INEC Under Pressure To Return Zakari To Operations / 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.