Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) (10117 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At Fan Who Insulted Him About His Leg On Instagram (pix) / EXPOSED: Man Kills Wife And Lock Her Up In A Room / Exposed: Man Of God, Pastor Oyedepo Assaults Teenage Girl In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-hrOIQwNoHoo/VEjzTY1u9BI/AAAAAAADvw0/FPK3q5fhG8w/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-10-23%2Bat%2B8.09.30%2BAM.png[/img]

I was just minding my business on Instagram when I saw this guy begging to buy Ice cream for
instagram celeb, Diadem. Lol. Olosho man!

Sauce

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by leonard509(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hm
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Some guys can mumu ehn

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
let me try my luck.. i no dey carry last grin grin

Gaddemit.. bleashing cream na her middle name.. heck no.. sucking mecury and paw-paw liquid is not for me . ewww
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Wetin person no go see shocked undecided angry lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Toyozzie(f): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
P JUICE PA? cool Pay me and u can swim self

8 Likes

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Airforce1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Toyozzie:

Na thanks

I never spend many years for my life yet
Too early to die now

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by tope3x(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
undecided undecided undecided This one loud ooo
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Rikidony(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
YOUNGWIZZY I DEY SUSPECT SAY NA U BE THE GUY. NA ONLY U AND ANDYBLAZE THE MUMU LIKE THAT undecided PU.SSY KO PU.NNY NI

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by coolsamba(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Toyozzie:
how deep nd wide is it?
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by maxy097(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
PinkObsession:
Wetin person no go see shocked undecided angry lipsrsealed
The matter tire me o....*scratches tongue
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rikidony:
YOUNGWIZZY I DEY SUSPECT SAY NA U BE THE GUY. NA ONLY U AND ANDYBLAZE THE MUMU LIKE THAT undecided PU.SSY KO PU.NNY NI

really?

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by lanrizil: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Desperado ni bobo yi o shocked
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by priscaoge(f): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Juice ke? Is She Chi Exotic Or Five Alive? shocked shocked shocked shocked. That guy's brain DATA must be off when he was spewing this poo undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Toyozzie:
i am trying to wrap my head around how a guy can be so stoopid to beg just to su...c k a woman pu. ...sy and then I came across this statement, why in God's name would you write something like this about yourself on a public forum? Are you looking for attention, are you hor. ..y or just plain foolish?

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lwkmd olosho konji gat no chill at all hw many juice u don drink for ur lyf wey be say na punany juice u wan drink...

2 Likes

Thirst.

6 Likes

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by tintingz(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
LMAO! "Go suck your mother's p***y, animal" grin
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by ideee03(f): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
See beging, na ice cream?
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by duni04(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
ideee03:
See beging, na ice cream?
It is for some people grin
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
Lwkmd olosho konji gat no chill at all hw many juice u don drink for ur lyf wey be say na punany juice u wan drink...
hmmmm, e no go better for konji oooo
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by fr3do(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Even the girl is an agbero!
Something has just been proposed to you, its either you politely decline, ignore or block the proposer if you feel insulted.
Come dey put the guy mama for the matter!

And why should a Nigerian man offer to give cunninglingus (I spell am well?) to a Nigerian lady he doesnt know reach house?
Does he want to die?
After sucking, your neck go swell the next day.

7 Likes

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by goldfish80(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
You see why most guys have mouth odor these days grin... They suck everything suckable, no restrictions. Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Aikon: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Wave you hands in the air if you s u c k yssuP cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by DollyParton1(f): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
goldfish80:
You see why most guys have mouth odor these days grin... They suck everything suckable, no restrictions. Hmm
grin grin grin grin grin DAYUM!!!!!!
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by DollyParton1(f): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
The comments on here gaan funny passs the original post.
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ewww! So disgusting! Seriuzly what do guys see in sucking puzzy!?? Is it sweet or what? embarassed its true o, thats why they have mouth odour! He should not only beg to suck her puzzy, but shud also beg to suck her azz! Mtcheww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by stalicia(f): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
funny
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by ikgabriel(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
He talk him mind and the girl give am good advice. Nothing spoil
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by PussySlayer: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
shocked :orokiatu don veeex! grin grin
rokiatu:
i am trying to wrap my head around how a guy can be so stoopid to beg just to su...c k a woman pu. ...sy and then I came across this statement, why in God's name would you write something like this about yourself on a public forum? Are you looking for attention, are you hor. ..y or just plain foolish?
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by knightsTempler: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Shoir!!!!

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by AdexAbbey(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power / SHOCKING!! Top Nollywood Lesbian Of All Time / Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.