Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) (10110 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At Fan Who Insulted Him About His Leg On Instagram (pix) / EXPOSED: Man Kills Wife And Lock Her Up In A Room / Exposed: Man Of God, Pastor Oyedepo Assaults Teenage Girl In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Ewww! So disgusting! Seriuzly what do guys see in sucking puzzy!?? Is it sweet or what? embarassed its true o, thats why they have mouth odour! He should not only beg to suck her puzzy, but shud also beg to suck her azz! Mtcheww
Nothing just that it is a selfless service to the female to help them achieve (org@sm) heavenly feelings. As for mouth odor you don see guy wey get mouth odor through sucking?

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by bobbymishark(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
oscar pistorius cries himself to sleep in jail

source: http://bobbymishark..com/2014/10/oscar-pistorius-reportedly-cries-self.html
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by ThaProdigy: 12:11am On Oct 24, 2014
No be all punanny dey smell nah! As a female, if it disgust you, you had better run a check up on your VeeJay.

I repeat, Not all punanny stinks.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 24, 2014
ThaProdigy:
No be all punanny dey smell nah! As a female, if it disgust you, you had better run a check up on your VeeJay.

I'm wondering, myself, what she's talking about. Anyway, I know mine is sweet.

Followers pretend you didn't see this...

4 Likes

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by akinsadeez(m): 1:07am On Oct 24, 2014
goldfish80:
You see why most guys have mouth odor these days grin... They suck everything suckable, no restrictions. Hmm

hehehehe. Now this is crazily funny grin
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by akinsadeez(m): 1:14am On Oct 24, 2014
The worst part was that he was even begging to pay any price just to help a lady clean her peepee hole with his tongue. He doesn't know whether the lady has some diseases, or how many sexual partners she has, yet he is ready to lick the unlickable. Konji na Baztard mehn. smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by duni04(m): 5:24am On Oct 24, 2014
MissMeiya:

I won't. Hw sweet is it btw
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by ThaProdigy: 8:08am On Oct 24, 2014
MissMeiya:

A taste will surely convince me. How about that?
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by ideee03(f): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2014
Ok ooo,lick on
duni04:

It is for some people grin
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2014
rokiatu:
i am trying to wrap my head around how a guy can be so stoopid to beg just to su...c k a woman pu. ...sy and then I came across this statement, why in God's name would you write something like this about yourself on a public forum? Are you looking for attention, are you hor. ..y or just plain foolish?
She puts the 'F' in foolish. Dumb Bro@d!

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by vm26: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2014
voltron:
let me try my luck.. i no dey carry last grin grin

Gaddemit.. bleashing cream na her middle name.. heck no.. sucking mecury and paw-paw liquid is not for me . ewww

its ok to lie on Nairaland tht u dont suck.all men deny tht they do ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2014
vm26:

its ok to lie on Nairaland tht u dont suck.all men deny tht they do ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not when u are an addict
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Mprex(f): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Nawa oh!
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Dreyl(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2014
rokiatu:
i am trying to wrap my head around how a guy can be so stoopid to beg just to su...c k a woman pu. ...sy and then I came across this statement, why in God's name would you write something like this about yourself on a public forum? Are you looking for attention, are you hor. ..y or just plain foolish?
This girl what's your own self is it your punny?so why taking pill for someones headache.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Ewww! So disgusting! Seriuzly what do guys see in sucking puzzy!?? Is it sweet or what? embarassed its true o, thats why they have mouth odour! He should not only beg to suck her puzzy, but shud also beg to suck her azz! Mtcheww
why dnt u taste urz nd see d sweetness in it.
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Dreyl(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2014
ThaProdigy:

clean girls punny don't smell,it's rare to see em,so niggaz if you wanna lick a clean sweet juice go for em clean girls not orange hawkers with bushy(forest)and smelling punny. grin
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2014
MissMeiya:

really, cn i av a toast in it
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2014
Dreyl:
clean girls punny don't smell,it's rare to see em,so niggaz if you wanna lick a clean sweet juice go for em clean girls not orange hawkers with bushy(forest)and smelling punny. grin
nomater hw a gal is dirty d pussy juice will be sweet coz it clean itself
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Dreyl(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2014
ismailaja:
nomater hw a gal is dirty d pussy juice will be sweet coz it clean itself
Ewwww!really?
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by GSKing: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2014
MissMeiya:

Alright.
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2014
Dreyl:
Ewwww!really?

heck no... not if she's got nast thrush or some other vaginal discharge.. ewwwww. stick to clean girls. if her mouth don't smell chances are her punny don't either.. stick to clean girls.. who smell nice. taste nice and exercise
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Dreyl(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2014
voltron:

heck no... not if she's got nast thrush or some other vaginal discharge.. ewwwww. stick to clean girls. if her mouth don't smell chances are her punny don't either.. stick to clean girls.. who smell nice. taste nice and exercise
hahahahahaha...i'm imagining myself sucking the juice of genevieve with passion mehn that punny gonna be sweet like honey,if wishes were horses though. gringrin
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by vm26: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2014
voltron:

Not when u are an addict

addict??
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by mcfarlin(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2014
MissMeiya:

wink hmm I just did!
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2014
mcfarlin:
wink hmm I just did!
GSKing:

Alright.
duni04:

I won't.

*clears throat*

*whistling*
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by djeezy(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2014
Lol Mumu man.
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by ideee03(f): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2014
LMAO
Airforce1:

Na thanks

I never spend many years for my life yet
Too early to die now
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by destante(f): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
MissMeiya:
Thirst.
lool. spot on!
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
MissMeiya:

Did you deep your hand in the veeeeeje and taste it?

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Oga I hail grin
maxy097:

The matter tire me o....*scratches tongue
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by maxy097(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
PinkObsession:
Oga I hail grin
Madam I hail back
Re: Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
ismailaja:
why dnt u taste urz nd see d sweetness in it.
u are such a disgusting human being angry u are probably one of the guys who gat mouth odour embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power / ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos / Meet Vera Sidika Kenyan Model Whose Curves Are Causing Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.