Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Cloud Back-up Of Contacts - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cloud Back-up Of Contacts (690 Views)

The Best Way To Restore Contacts And SMS On Samsung Galaxy Phone / Transfering Contacts From Blackberry To Android. / How To Transfer Contacts Between Symbian, Bb And Android Operating System. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cloud Back-up Of Contacts by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Good day all,
Is there a way I can back-up my contacts to (maybe) a cloud server so that I can access it at anytime in future? Kindly bear in mind that it is essential that it is accessible to different Os.

Cheers
Re: Cloud Back-up Of Contacts by bushdoctor99: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
this can only achieve with heavy rain and thunder storm

1 Like

Re: Cloud Back-up Of Contacts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
bushdoctor99:

Very funny! A simple ' I dont know' will not hurt u
Re: Cloud Back-up Of Contacts by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Do I take it that no one knows?
Pls help
Re: Cloud Back-up Of Contacts by Skeelzz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Copy all ur contacts as pdf and save it on cloud with dropbox, Google drive or box dats d only way I knw how
Re: Cloud Back-up Of Contacts by Anomnity: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
bushdoctor99:
Dear me, you made me laugh my head off today.You dey vex o!

(1) (Reply)

Gionee P2s / How To Find The Owner Of ANY Phone? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.