Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari (5639 Views)

Twitter Explodes With #pdphouseofhunger As PDP Youths Group Chat Leaked (see Scr / APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mogidi:

23million Fulanis won't vote GEJ but you expect Ijaws to vote Buhari.

You try too hard to warp rationality into something completely different.
lol @ troll-gidi, how in d world do you think 25m fulani will vote GEJ? Bros whatever you smoke isn't good for you.

The article says "Ijaw" Youth(group) endorsed GMB and not Ijaw Group pledged ALL Ijaw votes or 10m Ijaw votes for Buhari.

Use your head
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by idumuose(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

I never said no fulani man will vote Jonathan, But I did not believe that 30million Fulani that was quoted. I will be very surprise if you believe that 30million register voters as stated in that report.
Okay i understand you now.
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by quinnboy: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
W
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

You can say that again. I hope they give him a safe landing for his brief return to otuoke before his final destination kirikiri
Jona till 2019000 kirikiri max

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Mogidi: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
lol @ troll-gidi, how in d world do you think 25m fulani will vote GEJ? Bros whatever you smoke isn't good for you.

The article says "Ijaw" Youth(group) endorsed GMB and not Ijaw Group pledged ALL Ijaw votes or 10m Ijaw votes for Buhari.

Use your head

Doesn't change the fact that Fulani breeders association also endorsed GEJ like this topic opines. You're willfully finding excuses to weasel your way out of the ill advised remark you made earlier.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mogidi:

Doesn't change the fact that Fulani breeders association also endorsed GEJ like this topic opines. You're willfully finding excuses to weasel your way out of the ill advised remark you made earlier.
you live in Lagos?
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Paid unemployed youths selling their future for Buhari's borrowed money. I hope he pays the money back when he's disgraced come 2015. Janja...

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by egift(m): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
idumuose:
Okay i understand you now.

You are welcome my Oga.
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Mogidi: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
you live in Lagos?

You wan buy me beer from your APC stipend? lol!! Lagos and Edo, am in Edo at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by M17: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
ok come instal your self make we siddon dey look .

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mogidi:

You wan buy me beer from your APC stipend? lol!! Lagos and Edo, am in Edo at the moment.
Ì wan drink beer on top your head from your TAN stipend grin. Lol, lemme knw when you are in la. I hope you defect to APC soon
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Mogidi: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
Ì wan drink beer on top your head from your TAN stipend grin. Lol, lemme knw when you are in la. I hope you defect to APC soon

No wahala
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Lordlexyy: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
It sounds almost impossible but their endorsement or not, the chances of Buhari clinching the top job is clearer than any presidential election he contested. All across the country, the yearning for a change is so strong that any sensible person can perceive it. This is the first time in history that rigging and election manipulation will fail. The Ijaw youths have surely made the right move, hope their decision will be keyed in by other groups in and outside the region who are determine to start witnessing real development that can be touch and not the ones on television and pages of news paper.
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Tranquill: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mogidi:

Calling those Fulani herdsmen "cattle" is uncalled for. Whatever happened to politics without bitterness?

Obiageli has always been bitter since she attained menopause blaming GEJ for it.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Mogidi: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tranquill:

Obiageli has always been bitter since she attained menopause blaming GEJ for it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Desric(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
idumuose:
But when the fulani herdsmen endorsed jonathan,you guys didn't believe it.

You can believe anything as long as it favours you.
Whoever it is that is deceiving you that Buhari will win 2015 election is doing a good job.

Let me also state categorically that should Buhari win 2015 presidential election(May allah forbid),
i will relocate to mogadishu(somalia).It's only muslims fanatics not muslim moderates that would vote
Buhari.Buhari's political carrier will finally be laid to rest in 2015 insha allah.

CleverlyNgeneukwenu,Gbawe,egift,2faced barcanista,berem- The disgrace and shame that you all will face in 2015 is
doing press up.
I will laugh last.keep dreaming afterall it's free.
You'll laugh last because you received TAN's stipend or because Oga Jona is related to you or because PDP is aware that because of joblessness you're here wasting your productive time supporting and typing your conviction? If Oga Jona wins in 2015, one thing is sure, your condition will move from bad to worse so wake up and use your God given brain.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by DEUNSTOPPABLE(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ask your father
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by johnmartus(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
ijaw came out openly declar for general without fear of intimidation can ibo emulate brave men like this? absolutely no but when it come to appointee they will know Muslim between Christian shame
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
idumuose:
But when the fulani herdsmen endorsed jonathan,you guys didn't believe it.

You can believe anything as long as it favours you.
Whoever it is that is deceiving you that Buhari will win 2015 election is doing a good job.

Let me also state categorically that should Buhari win 2015 presidential election(May allah forbid),
i will relocate to mogadishu(somalia).It's only muslims fanatics not muslim moderates that would vote
Buhari.Buhari's political carrier will finally be laid to rest in 2015 insha allah.

CleverlyNgeneukwenu,Gbawe,egift,2faced barcanista,berem- The disgrace and shame that you all will face in 2015 is
doing press up.
I will laugh last.keep dreaming afterall it's free.
there is nothing wrong if Fulanis endorse Jonathan but something is actually wrong when you say 25million Fulanis endorsed Jonathan. Isn't that ridiculous?

Most Ijaw people have now realised Jonathan doesn't mean well for them. They are now wiser!

Sai Buhari 2015!

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mogidi:

Calling those Fulani herdsmen "cattle" is uncalled for. Whatever happened to politics without bitterness?
I couldn't have been herdsmen
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
berem:
there is nothing wrong if Fulanis endorse Jonathan but something is actually wrong when you say 25million Fulanis endorsed Jonathan. Isn't that ridiculous?

Most Ijaw people have now realised Jonathan doesn't mean well for them. They are now wiser!

Sai Buhari 2015!
They must be referring to the cattle, not the herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

They must be referring to the cattle, not the herdsmen
Lol! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Omimah: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
They are ready to receive him back in Otuoke.
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Believe me, this is good news for anyone who wishes the country well! Jonathan and his goons, trying so hard to plant seed of discord between Nigerians wouldn't work again! I was telling a friend of my during my service days who was from Niger delta region; that a time would come when the people of ND would come to their senses and ask, what have we truly benefited from these our so-called son, whom we kill ourselves for?? It's not their birthright to rule (PDP), let's try other parties too and see what they can offer..
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by seangy4konji: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
We will all vote him out come 2015. Make he and his wife go deh spend wetin dem don loot and turn our dear country into.

Nigeria come turn joke. No jobs nothing.

Vote out the man.
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by obayaya(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
A welcome development.

Ño More Sentiment

Buhari FÓr President

#i-Believe

Ijaw Global Policy Network, IGPN ? Really?

This organization only appears in google search wherever you see this story of their support for GMB. No previous meetings or media statements.

BTW, as the ijaw boy that you are, do you know this group? Have you heard of them before? What happened to IYC? What's IYC, the official Ijaw youth congress' stand on this matter?

You and I know what this IGPN is? I'll let you do the honours of explaining what they are to the world.. As the Ijaw boy that you are wink grin

Meanwhile, a Benin-based Non Governmental Organisation – the Izon-Ibe Global Policy Network ( IGPN)
www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=34587

A Benin based NGO speaking the mind of the Ijaws in Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Ondo from Benin? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Tranquill: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

I couldn't have been herdsman

We all know you are a herdswoman but what is your problem if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Ngwakwe: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Which Buhari are these people talking about?

Is it the ISIL hangman, the despot and bigot?

The one with zero democratic rule experience, the man who was on a vindictive spree while his subordinates emptied the treasury?

The one who will imprison any journalist or opinion editor who dare questions his style of leadership?

Are we talking about the Buhari whose only language is sentencing pro-democracy/right groups and civil societies to indefinite detention without trial for just discussing the future and progress of their beloved country.

My people, it is time to crush the spell and stand for the freedom Buhari denied your fathers 30 years ago.

Say no to Buhari, say yes to your fundamental human right and freedom to question your government without fear of being intimidated or punished.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Ijaw Global Policy Network, IGPN ? Really?

This organization only appears in google search wherever you see this story of their support for GMB. No previous meetings or media statements.

BTW, as the ijaw boy that you are, do you know this group? Have you heard of them before? What happened to IYC? What's IYC, the official Ijaw youth congress' stand on this matter?

You and I know what this IGPN is? I'll let you do the honours of explaining what they are to the world.. As the Ijaw boy that you are wink grin

www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=34587

A Benin based NGO speaking the mind of the Ijaws in Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Ondo from Benin? cheesy cheesy
What does IYC got to do with this? This is pure politics and every group supports who they want. Members of iyc are frm diff political parties, some are apolitical. The goal of iyc is promotion of ijaw cause which is neither apc nor pdp. Should iyc align with pdp, each member have the right to either align with it or vote their choice.
Whether the group is just one person based in jamaica or tokyo change nothing as long as they are ijaws. They speak on behalf of their members and ofcourse not all of the members will agree but majority do. We all knw that majority of Ijaws will vote Jonathan but the degree of the majority is another issue.
You have no point really .

Thank you

Btw: we have IjÀw population in Edo State-though they Âre minority

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Beauty of democracy

Jonathan was never going to get 100% votes but trust me this group are very much in the minority!!!!!

But this is where we are better, we welcome opposition but those against Buhari in katsina may hide for the sake of their security

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by obayaya(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
What does IYC got to do with this? This is pure politics and every group supports who they want. Members of iyc are frm diff political parties, some are apolitical. The goal of iyc is promotion of ijaw cause which is neither apc nor pdp. Should iyc align with pdp, each member have the right to either align with ot or vote their choice.
Whether the group is just one person based in jamaica or tokyo change nothing as long as they are ijaws. They speak on behalf of their members and ofcourse not all of the members will agree but majority do. We all knw that majority of Ijaws will vote Jonathan but the degree of the majority is another issue.

You have no point really .

Thank you

My Point is exactly what you buttressed in your second paragraph..

All those jumping around because of Mr Dennis Ayubelageta's IGPN shouldn't count on Mr Ayubelageta's vote as you aren't even sure of it.

This is purely business. Business of Propaganda grin

Thanks for explaining that to your friends that have been dancing on this thread. I knew you'll deliver, that was why I quoted you wink cool

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Which Buhari are these people talking about?

Is it the ISIL hangman, the despot and bigot?

The one with zero democratic rule experience, the man who was on a vindictive spree while his subordinates emptied the treasury?

The one who will imprison any journalist or opinion editor who dare questions his style of leadership?

Are we talking about the Buhari whose only language is sentencing pro-democracy/right groups and civil societies to indefinite detention without trial for just discussing the future and progress of their beloved country.

My people, it is time to crush the spell and stand for the freedom Buhari denied your fathers 30 years ago.

Say no to Buhari, say yes to your fundamental human right and freedom to question your government without fear of being intimidated or punished.
nawao! see frustration? Ngwakwe,who did this to you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Role Of Religion In Politics – Nigeria’s Scenario / Northern Farmers Cry Out As 50 Trucks Of Onions ROT after Embargo to South / African Militaries Led By Nigeria Ready To Act In Ivory Coast Standoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.