Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nigerian Man, Dominic Adesanya, Arrested After Jumping White House Fence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man, Dominic Adesanya, Arrested After Jumping White House Fence (1124 Views)

Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) / Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence / Photos: Nigerian Man Arrested After Jumping White House Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man, Dominic Adesanya, Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by horlah005: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
A 23-year-old Nigerian-American man based in Maryland was arrested on Wednesday, after he jumped over the White House fence. He has been identified as Dominic Adesanya, Guardian UK reports.
Secret service agents arrested Adesanya, after he jumped over the fence with their dogs in tow.

According to police reports, around 7.15pm yesterday, Wednesday October 22nd, Adesanya, 23, climbed the fence on the North Lawn of the building and got about 20 yards past the fence before he was taken down by Secret Service and dogs.

He's currently in police custody but is being treated in a hospital for injuries he sustained during the encounter; he was attacked by K.9 dogs.

According to reports, footage of the incident shows Adesanya lifting his shirt after he jumped into the compound, evidently as a way to indicate to agents that he was not armed. He is also shown kicking and punching one of the security dogs that attacked him.

The Department of Homeland Security released the following statement on the incident:

“At approximately 7.16pm an individual climbed the north fenceline of the White House. The individual was immediately taken into custody on the north lawn of the White House by Secret Service uniformed division K-9 teams and uniformed division officers.

The subject has been identified as Dominic Adesanya, 23 years old, Bel Air [Maryland]. Charges are pending.
Adesanya was unarmed at the time of his arrest.”

The statement also revealed that two security dogs were injured during the incident, and have been taken to a veterinaria

Source: http://aitonline.tv/post-nigerian_man__dominic_adesanya__arrested_after_jumping_white_house_fence

Re: Nigerian Man, Dominic Adesanya, Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by hushmail: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
I swear this guy dey look for part for Hollywood movies

see him 6 pack belle

in short the bobo don hammer, after prison him go release one best seller after the other,

later him go top am with movie contract.

9ja I hail oo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Dominic Adesanya, Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by Tolexander: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
He's currently in police custody
but is being treated in a
hospital for injuries he
sustained during the encounter;
he was attacked by K.9 dogs.
waoh!

America makes sense, i swear!

Make the guy come try am for Aso Rock, the rest na story for the gods.
Re: Nigerian Man, Dominic Adesanya, Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by komek(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
OMG, what was his problem. Shey him no dey naija again na. I guess they cud be following him from his village.
Re: Nigerian Man, Dominic Adesanya, Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
shocked Na only him waka go?
Re: Nigerian Man, Dominic Adesanya, Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by tijjanioyan: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kenny4lyfe:
shocked Na only him waka go?
no be only him i 4olo am go me disappear cos i get am 4odeshi
Re: Nigerian Man, Dominic Adesanya, Arrested After Jumping White House Fence by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2014
tijjanioyan:
no be only him i 4olo am go me disappear cos i get am 4odeshi

Ok! Continuue. grin

(1) (Reply)

Obama Hugs Ebola Survivor, Nina Pham, At The White House / Ghana, Ivory Coast In Border Dispute Over Oil / Nairalanders Say Jonathan Does NOT Deserve A 2nd Term (SCREENSHOTS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.