Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) (27814 Views)

Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by bigfrancis21: 3:17am On May 17, 2015
A man jumped the White House fence on Wednesday evening and was attacked by Secret Service dogs before being arrested, a Secret Service spokesman said.

“Dogs got him,” spokesman Edwin Donovan said, referring to the intruder. He identified the intruder as Dominic Adesanya, 23, of Bel Air, Maryland, and said he was unarmed at the time of his arrest, reported the Associated Press (AP).

Video showed Secret Service agents surrounding the man on the north lawn of the White House, which was put on lockdown for about 90 minutes. The man punched one of the dogs that attacked him, as seen in the video.

Two Secret Service dogs “were taken to a veterinarian for injuries sustained during the incident,” Donovan said.

The incident came roughly a month after an intruder armed with a knife scaled the White House fence and made it inside the executive mansion, raising questions about security levels at the heavily guarded complex and spurring the resignation of then Secret Service Director, Julia Pierson.

The man climbed the fence around 7:15 p.m. (2315 GMT) and was apprehended shortly thereafter. The lockdown was lifted shortly before 9 p.m.

“The individual was immediately taken into custody on the north lawn of the White House by Secret Service Uniformed Division K-9 teams and Uniformed Division Officers,” Donovan said. K-9 refers to the team using specially trained dogs.

The man was then transported to a hospital for evaluation, the spokesman said.

The latest White House security breach happened the same day a gunman attacked Canada’s parliament in Ottawa.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-arrested-for-jumping-white-house-fence/192124/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Ishilove: 3:19am On May 17, 2015
FTC, yaaaaay!!! cheesy

Back to the topic. We Nigerians like to show ourselves anywhere we are.

Although, I do think he is one of these US born Nigerians who are only Nigerians in name alone, because a true blooded 'born in Naija' Nigerian will not have time for this kind of iranu.

So why did he scale the fence? To greet Obama?? He needs to come back home and trek all that excess energy away. angry

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by zerozeroseven(m): 3:21am On May 17, 2015
Nigerians shaaa....lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by ademega(m): 3:23am On May 17, 2015
Nigeria factor in his blood .
Dont blame him
Now a popular jingo
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by cozy7(m): 3:24am On May 17, 2015
See his wide mouth....at his age, he jumps fence for a hobby.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by bigfrancis21: 3:24am On May 17, 2015
Ishilove:
FTC, yaaaaay!!! cheesy

Back to the topic, us Nigerians like to show ourselves anywhere we are. Smh

grin Ishilove, you even follow for the FTC craze too ni?? cheesy

Please do the needful...front page things.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by 42n8dzydoo(m): 3:24am On May 17, 2015
Wetin him wan do?
He fit just wan snap send home like that.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by gabriel212: 3:26am On May 17, 2015
imagine that he had gone to USA with OSHODI behaviour. if u examine very well he is either fro OSHODI, MUSHIN or ISLAND/FADEYI

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Ishilove: 3:27am On May 17, 2015
bigfrancis21:

grin Ishilove, you even follow for the FTC craze too ni?? lipsrsealed cheesy
Please do the needful...front page things.
My dear ehn, I couldn't resist it. I now know how this FTC thing feels embarassed grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by bigfrancis21: 3:30am On May 17, 2015
Ishilove:

My dear ehn, I couldn't resist it. I now know how this FTC thing feels embarassed grin grin

grin grin

I know how that feels...ecstasy. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Ishilove: 3:30am On May 17, 2015
bigfrancis21:

grin grin
I know how that feels...ecstasy. grin
LWKMD!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Akbee(m): 3:31am On May 17, 2015
gud for him..now he is gonna have his a*s wiped for the act.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Lifebender(m): 3:32am On May 17, 2015
Holy moses!!! shocked.What was he thinkingNa high jump?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Lifebender(m): 3:33am On May 17, 2015
Ishilove:
FTC, yaaaaay!!! cheesy

Although, I do think he is one of these US born Nigerians who are only Nigerians in name alone, because a true blooded 'born in Naija' Nigerian will not have time for this kind of iranu.

So why did he scale the fence? To greet Obama?? He needs to come back home and trek all that excess energy away. angry
shocked.So you self dey do FTC shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Generalkorex(m): 3:35am On May 17, 2015
We like to show ourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Nobody: 3:35am On May 17, 2015
Yoruba man arrested for jumping the White House fence.

Yes...because if a Nigerian is caught with drugs in Asia they would say "Igbo man caught with drugs"

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by WhiZTiM(m): 3:35am On May 17, 2015
Kai!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Nobody: 3:36am On May 17, 2015
That's what you get from original black man.. In Kendrick's voice *BLACK DON'T CRACK MA NIGGAAAAAA*
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by MrBasketball: 3:37am On May 17, 2015
Pipsland78:
[s] Yoruba man arrested for jumping the White House fence.

Yes...because if a Nigerian is caught with drugs in Asia they would say "Igbo man caught with drugs" [/s]
You are a goat, the coward is even proud to call themselves igbos drug dealers.

He's a Nigerian no difference between you and him.

Frustrated coward.

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Osama10(m): 3:37am On May 17, 2015
The guy looks unstable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:38am On May 17, 2015
Ishilove:
FTC, yaaaaay!!! cheesy

The White House has had cases of intruders, maybe because of the nature of its fence which is not tall.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Motolank: 3:40am On May 17, 2015
Lol...

may be he lost his job and needs free acomondation . .. you know?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by yorubaboiy: 3:40am On May 17, 2015
Ishilove:
FTC, yaaaaay!!! cheesy

haha..o funny gan o...iwo na ba won se f.t.c ni

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Jroy(m): 3:40am On May 17, 2015
Hehehe
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by nightmile: 3:40am On May 17, 2015
I think he was taken cocaine for the first time. If you are taking coke for the first time your brain will be telling your mind to do or believe things that are not possible. Naija man cant do that for nothing am sure he was going for one of presido's daughters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by BlueMagic2(m): 3:42am On May 17, 2015
This is old news. This happened about last year. Get current with your news

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Nobody: 3:45am On May 17, 2015
old news!!!

I Saw this on Linda Ikeji's blog around last year undecided

Nairaland way to go! lipsrsealed

I'm thinking it's the first person to comment that rushed to put this on FP. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Francis5: 3:47am On May 17, 2015
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by chidifyn(f): 3:48am On May 17, 2015
This na old news! Where did u dig it out from?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by Nobody: 3:53am On May 17, 2015
he thought he's in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) by FastShipping: 3:54am On May 17, 2015
Francis5:

Copycat. You know what you did. Lol

You are the same person who opened the rubbish islamic crap and open this old news with another moniker that the world saw sometime last year.

What is your gain in this nonsense? Too many kids in men's clothing in politics section.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts / Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets / Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.