Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256979 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

NFIU naim "be small thing to do"? u funny o! You fit hit 10-15m for just trainings/travels alone within a year. Travel to different countries just to advance in criminology study or int'l relations cases.. Dem sabi bounce fraud moni eh! Di last tym i went there their emir was sayin they bounce almost 2m dollars in a month. If they dnt receive nice pay, they may get corrupted. Imagine 2m dollar to naira in black market, dats abt 1.4bn naira.. Smiles
Mohit077 Sir..
Please let's talk.
royaltriplee@gmail.com.
Please Sir don't ignore please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boerzem: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2022
Mubibond:
leave the boys. How much is EFCC budget that they’d be able to pay entry level 400+

It has been said,EFCC pays very well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2022
Ayuwo:
someone should please answer me

A first degree holder can lecture even in a university Sir. Class of degree and connect are what really matters. I know a then Provost in a defunct college now a University, secured a lecturing job in the now University for his Son and the son's new wedded wife. They were just having their first degrees.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

NFIU naim "be small thing to do"? u funny o! You fit hit 10-15m for just trainings/travels alone within a year. Travel to different countries just to advance in criminology study or int'l relations cases.. Dem sabi bounce fraud moni eh! Di last tym i went there their emir was sayin they bounce almost 2m dollars in a month. If they dnt receive nice pay, they may get corrupted. Imagine 2m dollar to naira in black market, dats abt 1.4bn naira.. Smiles
Mohit077 Sir..
Please let's talk.
royaltriplee@gmail.com.
Please Sir don't ignore
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brightw278: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2022
Press your connects, heard pencom would soon start underground recruitments. They recruited sometimes last year and they want to recruit more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2022
CBNwords:

A first degree holder can lecture even in a university Sir. Class of degree and connect are what really matters. I know a then Provost in a defunct college now a University, secured a lecturing job in the now University for his Son and the son's new wedded wife. They were just having their first degrees.
Thanks for your response sir but what I heard is that without PDE or PGDE someone can not lecture in nce but I don't know how true that is.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2022
Ayuwo:
someone should please answer me
no you can’t. You must have masters. You can be employed as a lecturer but you won’t teach, you’ll have to be doing your masters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2022
Bougji:
no you can’t. You must have masters. You can be employed as a lecturer but you won’t teach, you’ll have to be doing your masters
without pgde or pde?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2022
Ayuwo:
Thanks for your response sir but what I heard is that without PDE or PGDE someone can not lecture in nce but I don't know how true that is.

If you read B.Sc. Ed. You can lecture without PDGE

The best of my knowledge, PGDE is only relevant to those who didn't study education.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2022
CBNwords:

If you read B.Sc. Ed. You can lecture without PDGE

The best of my knowledge, PGDE is only relevant to those who didn't study education.
Thanks so much for your time

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Brightw278:
the woman you bought it from she is a PA to a senator right?
No o! I dnt knw any woman. Its a slot given to me by their Boss(nfiu). 7hanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

I can take 1,. Check Dm let's reason.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kanurii: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kanurii:

Mohit007 - EFCC have been interviewing candidates since before Sallah, another set have been invited for interview tomorrow morning, abeg your connect reach there, I’m ready to pay

EFCC Medicals done yesterday
Text calls and e-mails to The successful new guys today
Training starts On Saturday 31st

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

Mohit007 can OND holder work in NFIU and what's the salary and the slot price Taimakeni da bayani akai Don Allah Naji mu2min Dan Yola ne plss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kanurii:

EFCC Medicals done yesterday
Text calls and e-mails to The successful new guys today
Training starts On Saturday 31st
I told you it was an urgent request. It was a special connect from P.A to ******. Maybe next time inshaAllah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kanurii: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

I told you it was an urgent request. It was a special connect from P.A to Ahmad Lawan. Maybe next time inshaAllah

Any small agency abeg I need am

Not necessarily all this big places l, Dem EFCC etc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
IABkhair:

Mohit007 can OND holder work in NFIU and what's the salary and the slot price Taimakeni da bayani akai Don Allah Naji mu2min Dan Yola ne plss
Naham. Shi ne
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

I told you it was an urgent request. It was a special connect from P.A to ***. Maybe next time inshaAllah

Abeg bro!.. make we dey mention or hide names.. before they clamp down on this thread..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

Good afternoon,
How is family?
Do you know when FCSC start to give out appointment letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kanurii:

Any small agency abeg I need am

Not necessarily all this big places l, Dem EFCC etc
Manyan ayyuka za su zo a lokacin budget. Kar ka damu, mai gida.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Firmjudge:

Abeg bro!.. make we dey mention or hide names.. before they clamp down on this thread..
I thought since de thread is a faceless interaction forum, it won't be any problem in here.. Learnt big from ur advice. Thanks mate

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

Yeah! Wasn't it NFIU u quoted?
Alright . Thanks .....The reason why I asked is that I want to be sure if the two slots you gave to your siblings is also from that 10 slots given to that woman that was mentioned earlier and also if you know if she is selling or giving the slots freely to indigenes because I am from the town mentioned

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
@ amajee u talked about being called from NDIC on Monday, please were u called for Apl? Please anyone who has update on NDIC Apl should kindly share too. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:
I thought since de thread is a faceless interaction forum, it won't be any problem in here.. Learnt big from ur advice. Thanks mate

Welcome., pls how much for nfiu. I want one.
Lets deal..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Okay.. I don't know, Sir. Those slots she has is 10 right? They're for hot citizens because of election. Try know the woman, locate the Senator's constituency. Try meet una House of Assembly or a rich mouthed elder, that dines with him in same political party and explain ur self to them and they can call the Senator for 1 slot for u.. Just pray they don't dig out the financial accessibility (well-being) before they make the call, if not dem go divert am to their family. grin #Opinion

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Firmjudge:

Welcome., pls how much for nfiu. I want one.
Lets deal..
Boss, i no de sell slot o, my family member plenty.. If i ask a friend and he get di slot, i'll inform d forum

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

Boss, i no de sell slot o, my family member plenty.. If i ask a friend and he get di slot, i'll inform d forum
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Don't Join Other Youths Arguing Who The Best Presidential Candidate will be.

Those are Expensive Mistakes Nigerian Youths continue to Make and Then - Another 4 to 8 Years become WASTED.

Instead of Argue; Propagate This Infographics and This Sensitization on Every Political Threads and Forums where The Politics of Nigeria is being ARGUED or DISCUSSED.

" What Solutions Do They Have To Solve
The HIGH LEVEL of The POVERTY of UNEMPLOYMENT
and FINANCIAL UNDEREMPOWERMENT
in NIGERIA ? "

This is The Ultimate Question That We Need To Get To The EYES of The Bloggers of These Politicians.

This is What will Ultimately Connect Some SENSE OF DUTY To These People.

Whoever is Wise Amongst Them will Channel Efforts Towards Reaching Out To Us as A TEAM.

Be Wise.

Get To Action.

Something BIGGER is Coming.

We Are Here Already.

Alleviating The Poverty of Unemployment and Financial UNDEREMPOWERMENT is INTEGRALLY A POLITICAL ISSUE.

Propagate This Infographic and Sensitization; and Let's Solve A Major Problem of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
boborneyor:
Alright . Thanks .....The reason why I asked is that I want to be sure if the two slots you gave to your siblings is also from that 10 slots given to that woman that was mentioned earlier and also if you know if she is selling or giving the slots freely to indigenes because I am from the town mentioned
I've replied to u without quoting at first. Scroll up to see if it could be of help.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kanurii: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:
Manyan ayyuka za su zo a lokacin budget. Kar ka damu, mai gida.

Allah yasa mudace, ina qara fadi ba sai manya ba nikam. Average available ones kawai
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

I've replied to u without quoting at first. Scroll up to see if it could be of help.
please, any latest news about NTI planned recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeybankz: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

NCC is due to release APL next month as per 3 sources. FIRS are compiling...
NFIU, NASRDA, NBC,ENERGY COMM. are receiving, but na connect full there etc

How about, CBN, NDIC and NIMASA? Any news from there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Brightlight123, Oluwagbemiga20(m), prophetic69(m), Success1930, Bellopolo, Teepy0392(f), Daolowu, eidreesm, maingate27, SINJEL, geonyte(m), eddie7, Ibrochaka(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.