Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257622 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

NCC is due to release APL next month as per 3 sources. FIRS are compiling...
NFIU, NASRDA, NBC,ENERGY COMM. are receiving, but na connect full there etc
My Oga abeg the NBC you wrote about is it National Broadcasting commission or National Boundary Commission?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeybankz: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

NFIU naim "be small thing to do"? u funny o! You fit hit 10-15m for just trainings/travels alone within a year. Travel to different countries just to advance in criminology study or int'l relations cases.. Dem sabi bounce fraud moni eh! Di last tym i went there their emir was sayin they bounce almost 2m dollars in a month. If they dnt receive nice pay, they may get corrupted. Imagine 2m dollar to naira in black market, dats abt 1.4bn naira.. Smiles

Anything they happen for NFIU?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Omuka:
please, any latest news about NTI planned recruitment?
Apply through their portal. I was talking of people with connect

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

Apply through their portal. I was talking of connect

Good afternoon,
I just want to confirm when FCSC will start to distribute Appointment Letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tope102:

Good afternoon,
I just want to confirm when FCSC will start to distribute Appointment Letter?
Honestly, no idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
IAMBOSS1990:

My Oga abeg the NBC you wrote about is it National Broadcasting commission or National Boundary Commission?
Is the Broadcasting agency.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:
Any idea on their entry level pay and allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
IAMBOSS1990:

Any idea on their entry level pay and allowances?
300k to 680k monthly. The least earnings is for some reasons best known to the org

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Boss any latest updates in any agency as at today...... I sent you a text already boss
Mohit007:
300k to 680k monthly. The least earnings is for some reasons best known to the org
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

Apply through their portal. I was talking of people with connect
I have connect too, that's why i asked, to know the latest development.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Franklin1011: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:
hello senior man, any idea on when NUPRC and NMDPR will do intake of new staff ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Omuka:
I have connect too, that's why i asked, to know the latest development.
Ask ur connect then. Giving too much backroom info isn't too okay. Someone adviced earlier. Just get info frm ur connect pls. One tin i'll say is they're near to finish their process

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

NCC is due to release APL next month as per 3 sources. FIRS are compiling...
NFIU, NASRDA, NBC,ENERGY COMM. are receiving, but na connect full there etc
Sir, please it’s been more than a year now and my connect says nothing is happening in NARSDA.How true is this? Is it safe to contact him now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nexuspulse(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:
Ask ur connect then. Giving too much backroom info isn't too okay. Someone adviced earlier. Just get info frm ur connect pls. One tin i'll say is they're near to finish their process
Salaam Mohit007 da fatan kana cikin ko shin lafia. Allaah ya taimaka. Nace Dan Allaah harkar Solar nake kamar “Solar Street Light”. Ina bukatar connection musan man Constituency Project wanda REA ta fitar. Nagode!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
fortz007:
Sir, please it’s been more than a year now and my connect says nothing is happening in NARSDA.How true is this? Is it safe to contact him now?
Maybe he is not connected again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:
Okay.. I don't know, Sir. Those slots she has is 10 right? They're for hot citizens because of election. Try know the woman, locate the Senator's constituency. Try meet una House of Assembly or a rich mouthed elder, that dines with him in same political party and explain ur self to them and they can call the Senator for 1 slot for u.. Just pray they don't dig out the financial accessibility (well-being) before they make the call, if not dem go divert am to their family. grin #Opinion

Thanks so much for your reply sir. I am grateful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emem86: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Are these worth it?
Icpc-4M
Pencom-5M

Contact for details: abdullahimuktar39@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emem86: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
IAMBOSS1990:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmed0336(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007:

Maybe he is not connected again

Barka da war haka moh. Don Allah indan akwai slot Na tsarewa a any agency don Allah ina bukarta mai Mara tsada. grin

nganghussaini@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mohit007.
Da fatan kana ko shin lafia. Dan Allaah ka tamake ni neman aikin a ministri Ilimi ( Education). Zan biya bayan Apl ya fito. Ga addreshi wayan gizogizo na
emmanuelobiabo46@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deebeee101: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
please my friend was called by an Efcc staff, she is among the successful candidate,but she didn't get a mail, what should she take along with her for training. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Deebeee101:
please my friend was called by an Efcc staff, she is among the successful candidate,but she didn't get a mail, what should she take along with her for training. Thank you
She should beckon on the staff that called her. She will guide her on training requirements.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
HYPADEC...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ayuwo:
without pgde or pde?
just asked someone that works in a COE you can teach with bsc. You’ll have to have an education background tho. But these days they just do it on the side while they are already lecturing

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deebeee101: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
HeroHero:

She should beckon on the staff that called her. She will guide her on training requirements.

Thank you �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deebeee101: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Deebeee101:

Thank you �

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good evening sir,,, please do you have idea about the numbers FIRS is taking for the general recruitment and will they conduct exams/ interview or will it be the usual backdoor process... Thank you
Mohit007:

They compiling list for General recruitment. Apl loading disturb ur connect... Those Apl you've been seeing was done through replacement portal.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deebeee101: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
HeroHero:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deebeee101: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kanurii:

EFCC Medicals done yesterday
Text calls and e-mails to The successful new guys today
Training starts On Saturday 31st

please my friend is a successful candidate, she was called by a staff from Efcc to ask if she has gotten her mail she said no. She tried calling back to know the things she will be taking to the camping ground but the number that was used in calling her keeps forwarding.
please I will appreciate a positive feedback. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Deebeee101:

please my friend is a successful candidate, she was called by a staff from Efcc to ask if she has gotten her mail she said no. She tried calling back to know the things she will be taking to the camping ground but the number that was used in calling her keeps forwarding.
Tell her to check her junk mail (spam). Also she can go to efcc website

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vaiper(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Deebeee101:

Ask your question here..I’m sure you will get the answer you want https://www.nairaland.com/3038603/efcc-recruitment/246

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Railway is currently doing underground ,
Please don't quote me on this ungrateful thread again, have a nice day sir/ma.

I have not heard from you yet.

Cc john2350

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (2251) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.