Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6238864 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) ... (2246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mallam @hussen or anyone
Please update us on NITT?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimndg57(m): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
There is two slots for the ongoing Federal Polytechnic Orogun, Delta State.. If you've registered, fine. If you've not but you're interested in it, mail me, but been registered is a big advantage. But this particular one requires patient because letters comes out early May... It's 100% sure..

Note: if you're not interested don't mail please..
I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimndg57(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zoulyadaini:

I have that of his PA, Check your inbox
please help me with it. ibrahimabubakarr1@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ademoore07:
Wetin man go do. We move. He loose during the primary sef

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
CBN training starts this week, Apapa Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basoj(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Please I'm sorry if this sound funny, those agencies that undergo training or induction, please how does the training go, are they going to camp them in place and undergo their training there or they would be going to office as normal staff. How long does the training last. Thanks in advance
TigerHead001:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Good evening everyone.

To those that have Members of the house of rep as their connect, I want to confirm the best of communicating with them. I called his number before the election, he said I should hold on till after the election. I called him after the election but he has not been picking up his call I even used a different number but he didn't pick so I'm thinking of sending him a message every three days. Is this the right thing to do?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
AdeoyeAdefemi:
Good evening everyone.

To those that have Members of the house of rep as their connect, I want to confirm the best of communicating with them. I called his number before the election, he said I should hold on till after the election. I called him after the election but he has not been picking up his call I even used a different number but he didn't pick so I'm thinking of sending him a message every three days. Is this the right thing to do?

Could he mean after election ( including Governorship) ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
CANTICLES:

Could he mean after election ( including Governorship) ?

Hmm 🤔 he was not specific. He is contesting for the federal house of rep and he won the election. Do you suggest I wait till after the Governorship election?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
AdeoyeAdefemi:

Hmm 🤔 he was not specific. He is contesting for the federal house of rep and he won the election. Do you suggest I wait till after the Governorship election?

I feel so, his not picking calls may be his way of saying " Didn't I tell you not to call till after election?"
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mustaphasaheed: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Please anyone with Osun state FCC commissioner for number should help me please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kyinusa: 12:12am On Mar 06, 2023
Zoulyadaini:
Do all comissioners in FCC be aware when FCC gave waiver for an agency to recruit?

No
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 12:25am On Mar 06, 2023
CANTICLES:

I feel so, his not picking calls may be his way of saying " Didn't I tell you not to call till after election?"

Okay, thanks very much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 1:38am On Mar 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 1:44am On Mar 06, 2023
AdeoyeAdefemi:
Good evening everyone.

I think instead of calling, just send him a congratulatory text message and ONCE IN A WHILE, you can text him again to CHECK UP ON HIM. if you badger him with your requests, he'll definitely grow weary of you and you might risk being blocked completely. Besides He's ONLY A MAN, put more of your trust in God. Ajumobi o kan t'aanu😊

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sizzle01: 2:48am On Mar 06, 2023
TigerHead001:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 3:10am On Mar 06, 2023
Amedian:

Congratulations......may you be blessed & favoured with it abundantly.
Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 3:10am On Mar 06, 2023
Edox4:

Congratulations.. More success ahead
Amen
bg4l:

Wow! Congratulations to you @favoredbyGOD. I pray you enjoy working here and that we get more testimonies like this on this platform.
Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:09am On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=Zoulyadaini post=121507332]Some are asking for PA To DG Nimasa Contact, I don't have it.
Its that of PA to MD NPA I got.[/quote
Good morning bro. Pls, kindly mail d PA number to me on emmanuelobiabo46@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2023
No reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 7:37am On Mar 06, 2023
sizzle01:

Please I have been asking but no one is answering… if one starts to push for CBN now, can one get APL in the space of one month? As government is changing hands soon. Thank you

I suggest you focus on pushing first whilst also pushing other buttons you can. Which ever clicks is for you. No one can categorically answer this your question in a yes or no form however nothing is impossible 🤷

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2023
Esmos597:

I think instead of calling, just send him a congratulatory text message and ONCE IN A WHILE, you can text him again to CHECK UP ON HIM. if you badger him with your requests, he'll definitely grow weary of you and you might risk being blocked completely. Besides He's ONLY A MAN, put more of your trust in God. Ajumobi o kan t'aanu😊

Thanks very much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sizzle01: 9:04am On Mar 06, 2023
Esmos597:

I suggest you focus on pushing first whilst also pushing other buttons you can. Which ever clicks is for you. No one can categorically answer this your question in a yes or no form however nothing is impossible 🤷
Thank you bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Undercover01: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2023
MunirML:
NIA ICPC etc just push your connect all this agencies go dish out apls very very soon some have already started (NIA)
Please, is the NIA recruiting their regular cadets to go for training?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alwan07(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2023
Undercover01:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2023
Don't know the agency but my guess is icpc

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Or DSS

Ermm:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lilprocess(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Undercover01:

Danger! Danger !!
Back up, Classified information grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tony07067:
NPA and Shippers yes!
Pls check your email.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ermm:
@hussen24 come o U are highly needed here which agency be this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibnbabes4ol: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ermm:
I doubt because no recruitment funds were budgeted this year for ICPC and DSS. But what do I know ? It may even be the Federal Agency itself

(1) (2) (3) ... (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) ... (2246) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ParamilitaryII and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.