Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6327991 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ibnbabes4ol:

I doubt because no recruitment funds were budgeted this year for ICPC and DSS. But what do I know ? It may even be the Federal Agency itself

Yah I think it's
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ibnbabes4ol:

I doubt because no recruitment funds were budgeted this year for ICPC and DSS. But what do I know ? It may even be the Federal Agency itself
yea someone said is a new agency sha am
Not sure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ermm:
Don't know the agency but my guess is icpc
have anyone tried the site ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibnbabes4ol: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
MunirML:
yea someone said is a new agency sha am
Not sure
Don't think so.
Considering that the identity of the said Employer is hidden points to
1. To avoid influence that may make the recruitment lose merit
2. Sensitivity of the Organisation which will likely point to Intelligence agencies in the country

But I think it's a regular organisation trying to be fair to applicants and why it may not be a new agency is because Law Enforcement agencies are created by Laws of the National assembly which to my knowledge no new agency has been created. Nb. National centre for control of small arms and light weapons isn't an agency created by Laws and even tho they are allocated sum funds in this year budget, recruitment wasn't captured which means most people there are on secondment.

Jokes: the agency can't even contract a proper IT firm, the website isn't working.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lilprocess:

Danger! Danger !!
Back up, Classified information grin

grin

Classified info that makes it to NL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prettybea: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ermm:
Don't know the agency but my guess is icpc
I tried applying but the site seems to be poorly designed. No place to submit application
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prettybea: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
True, it’s not working
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prettybea: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
yes, it’s not working
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
prettybea:
yes, it’s not working
same here ,it is not working ,please let anyone alert us if they tried and it goes through

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ibnbabes4ol:

Don't think so.
Considering that the identity of the said Employer is hidden points to
1. To avoid influence that may make the recruitment lose merit
2. Sensitivity of the Organisation which will likely point to Intelligence agencies in the country

But I think it's a regular organisation trying to be fair to applicants and why it may not be a new agency is because Law Enforcement agencies are created by Laws of the National assembly which to my knowledge no new agency has been created. Nb. National centre for control of small arms and light weapons isn't an agency created by Laws and even tho they are allocated sum funds in this year budget, recruitment wasn't captured which means most people there are on secondment.

Jokes: the agency can't even contract a proper IT firm, the website isn't working.
well said its working o just be patient with it people are choked up now on the site but it was working did the application of a friend too after which it refuse to log in after he submitted

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aallii: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
MunirML:
well said its working o just be patient with it people are choked up now on the site but it was working did the application of a friend too after which it refuse to log in after he submitted

seems there's pressure on the portal ,after uploading passport photo,it doesnt go further

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekeyz(m): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
It's not even showing where you can submit during registration and passport also not uploading

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Please does anyone have idea about the salary of Agricultural Research Council Of Nigeria (ARCN)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Steveyy: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Please any update on Nigeria railway corporation since the interview was done?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
I have, still stuck on creating an account. The passport is not uploading.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bordey: 12:58am On Mar 07, 2023
Undercover01:
I thought NIA recruits go for training just like other paramilitary? But I'm seeing here that APLs would be shared so I don't understand: please are they going to be called up for camp or what?
Apl tells you what to do next.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 07, 2023
MUTERIKA:
I am begining to suspect the site ,haba!!,you cannot upload pics and it is not loading ....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panjandrum001: 7:09am On Mar 07, 2023
what location, was the submit button.

i asked chatgpt go analyse the code for me and this was its response.
The last section is commented out, and defines an <input> element of type "submit" with an ID of "btnRegister" and a value of "Apply". This button is disabled by default and can be enabled by the JavaScript code to submit the form data to the server.
It is difficult to determine if one can successfully apply just based on the code provided. The code appears to be the HTML code for the sign-up form and includes input fields for email, password, and passport photo upload. However, there may be other components, such as server-side validation and database integration, that are necessary for the application to be processed successfully.

Additionally, the form includes a commented-out submit button, which suggests that the form may not be currently functional. It's possible that the website is still under development and the form is not yet ready for use.

MunirML:

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Undercover01: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2023
Bordey:

Apl tells you what to do next.
They actually don't give out APL till after 2 years of service

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunehro: 9:30am On Mar 07, 2023
Please kindly share the website address
MUTERIKA:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
I am begining to suspect the site ,haba!!,you cannot upload pics and it is not loading ....
for it to be in a daily, it has to be authentic. Maybe they are having a problem with the site. Since it closes next month, let's wait and see

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 11:13am On Mar 07, 2023
Tunehro:
Please kindly share the website address
its there on the advert na, 2023recruitment.com

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2023
Please who has Hon Omo-Agege of Delta state Contact? I will like to have his P/A or Media assistant number, if in case I can't get Hon's contact.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZeekMuaz(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ademoore07:
Please who has Hon Omo-Agege of Delta state Contact? I will like to have his P/A or Media assistant number, if in case I can't get Hon's contact.

Thank you.
zeeknasrda1012@gmail.com. send me a PM

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
ZeekMuaz:

Done.

Thanks Boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
ZeekMuaz:

Bro pls, I ve been expecting something from NASRDA since mid-last-year. Do u have info about them?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jadie67: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
Pls kindly check your mail
TigerHead001:
CBN training starts this week, Apapa Lagos.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ibnbabes4ol:

It's ICPC Confirm.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekeyz(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
Really? But the site isn't going at all. Have you applied?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ermm:

It's ICPC Confirm.
Their last recruitment was Computer Base Test organized by DCSL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ermm:

Yah I think it's
You cannot call the Federal Agency a law enforcement one. Technically, it isn't. It's most likely ICPC.
Prof. told someone few weeks that they would. It just might be it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
naijainstinct:
You cannot call the Federal Agency a law enforcement one. Technically, it isn't. It's most likely ICPC.
Prof. told someone few weeks that they would. It just might be it

Check my last post, I confirmed its ICPC Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (2266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Akstardom, Sultan8, Timberwolves(m), TheElites19s, acumen90(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.